Sign in to follow this  
animattion

El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Tottenham Hotspur beat RCD Espanyol 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture. Barkley scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Benassi, Thauvin and Pašalić were also amongst the goalscorers.

We looked brilliant offensively, but shaky at the back as expected, thanks to poor attacking play by Espanyol we weren't tested* too much. We only managed to carve up 5 clear chances as well, look for better in the coming weeks.

For now, great start to the season !!

Sabah FA beat Everton 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Akinfeev had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

González and Fred were amongst the goalscorers.

A tough away win for Sabah FA. We are very fortunate. We had only 2 shots on target' date=' and we scored from both!! Gratefully, our goalkeeper had a very good game. ;):D[/b']

After seeing the score i thought, damn these tactics mustn't have worked, then looked at the stats and we had a brilliant game minus the fact we didn't convert any of our 9 shots on target, I shall stick with these tactics and hopefully someone can find the net in the next one!

Leeds United beat West Ham United 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Wisdom scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Werner and Mitrović were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great way to start the season.

Swansea got off to a superb start to their season with a 5-0 win over Chennaiyin. The match itself was even enough but Locadia, Boakye and Sabitzer were clinical with all 5 goals and 4 of the assists coming from the trio.

This is unexpected considering our performance in the transfer bidding so delighted to get off to such a good start with so much cash left over to eventually improve.

Hahahahahahaha! :D

I thought the league would only start next week. I didn't even visit my tactics page and ofc I lost. :P:o

Been there done that mate.......wish I could use that excuse for losing on opening day but alas I was outplayed :eek::P

Great way to start the season.

Well done' date=' Hannah!

Next time please remind me the season starts, so my bloody assistant manager doesn't get to set the tactics. :P

Been there done that mate.......wish I could use that excuse for losing on opening day but alas I was outplayed :eek::P

It's so much more frustrating tho.

I don't mind losing if I had set my tactics, but it sucks losing this way. :o

Everton beat Unión Atlético Maracaibo 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Berisha scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ezekiel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

That is much more like it from my players, actually scoring the shots we got on target at last ? i knew it would be a good idea to put goal posts in at the training ground!

Lost 3-1 to Sabah FA :(

Scored the first goal and expected to win but didnt' date='fair game though,he deserved to win,although furious at my defence ! :mad:[/quote']

Great game bro. We are fortunate our captain had a great game B):cool: Scored a goal and voted MOM. We are 1st at the moment. Fantastic start to the season :D

Sabah FA beat Cardiff City 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gabi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Digne and Fred were also amongst the goalscorers.

Well after being full of optimism at the start of the season South China AA are odds on for relegation after another loss. 3 games in and things need to turn around quickly.....

Manager Huddo was seen having words with goal keeper Handanovic who is normally a rock as one player who must lift!

Sabah FA beat Brighton and Hove Albion 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pérez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Villalba and Keïta were also amongst the goalscorers.

A 5 goal thriller, we managed the winner on the 83rd minute. Great game and congrats to Brighton. We are 1st in the league for the moment :P:p

Everton beat Cardiff City 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ezekiel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Berisha was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The set up is going quite nicely at the moment, once we hit 5 games i will give a little round up of who is currently in contention for each award.

I would also like to add the award for the best avg rating captain at the end of the season goes to a captain OR a vice captain (just incase anyone is wondering the significance of the vice captain)

ALSO THE CUP STARTS TOMORROW!

Exciting 2-0 win over West Ham for tottenham hotspurs. Thauvin and Benassi took their goals well, and there was end to end action throughout, with both teams registering at least 9 shots on target. In the end, our goalkeeper and vice captain Hugo Lloris put in a splendid display, and earned MOTM for his spectacular saves. Well done Hugo ! ! !

Our defense still needs to protect him better though, i fiddled around with the tactics after our 2nd league game in an attempt to be more solid. A bad run of 5 minutes made us lose that game vs New York City FC, nothing taken away from them, they played well, and Alcacaer was fantastic, but we threw that game away !

Nevertheless, I'm happy with our start, and a bye in the cup tomorrow is appreciated, thank you SM :D

Everton slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to US Palermo in their El Capitán Cup Round 1 fixture.

Younes was on the scoresheet for his side.

I did put out my weakest squad for this game so wasn't expecting a great result, but it was like the first day of the season again, all the shots on target an only 1 finding the back of the net. We played against a very strong Palermo side which can only mean they are going to be weaker or unfit for their next league game

Sabah FA slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Toulouse FC in their Division 1 fixture.

Fred was on the scoresheet for his side.

Congrats to Toulouse! Great Game.. Our first lost of the season. We dropped to 2nd in the league. Good news is FRED managed to score his 3rd goal of the season (from midfield). Our star players , Captain GABI and Co-Captain AKINFEEV had an average game. Also, Our strikers have got to start performing better..:confused::confused:

Cardiff City beat PFC Neftochimic 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bruma scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ebecilio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally a win,Gerrard with 2 assists but more importantly Bruma with 2 goals,defo my best player so far,top goal scorrer too :eek:

The match ended 1 - 1 between Everton and Brighton and Hove Albion in their Division 1 fixture.

Ezekiel was on the scoresheet for his side.

I can't complain with a draw when we were not the better side by any means, still in 4 place and only 3 points behind the leaders now