El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

Derby County outclassed Swansea City and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Juanmi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hughes and Holzhauser were also amongst the goalscorers.

Holzhauser scored 2 out of four free kicks, I knew I should have made him the taker earlier. First win in a while and I hope it can bring me momentum not just in this GW but others... Next fixture is at New York FC!

Cardiff City beat PFC Neftochimic 2 - 0 in their El Capitán Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Begović had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Gerrard and Hrgota were amongst the goalscorers.

Great win for Cardiff,good thing i placed Rebic into starting eleven :D

Anywho playing against Espanyol in the semis :)

After a 4-1 win over Swansea today, we've quietly crept up the table to 1st place in division 2.

that's 7 games unbeaten (including a stretch of 3 draws). New York City FC is the only team that has beaten us in the league so far. We now hold fate in our own hands at the halfway point in the season.

Everyone seems to be scoring for us, which is good, no real standout players, perhaps except maybe Barkley, who hasn't been extraordinary by any standards, it's a good ol' team effort :D

Let's Go Spurs !!!

Cardiff City slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to South China AA in their Division 1 fixture.

Berardi and Hrgota were amongst the goalscorers.

Finally lost and thus my record is broken,to top it off Zouma got injured and Southampton won :(

Oh well,at least my first team will be ready for cup on tuesday !

Sabah FA outclassed Everton and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Akinfeev had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Digne and Fred were amongst the goalscorers.

This win put a stop to our 6 consecutive defeats. A big relief to the manager :D

Well that was dull.....lucky Handanovic was in form.....we sit 3rd on the table but there is a big gap from the top 2.....

The match ended 0 - 0 between South China AA and PFC Neftochimic in their Division 1 fixture.

Handanovič had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

another impressive win, taking a 2-1 victory with barkley scoring again, and thauvin setting up one as well.

all the top 4 teams won, so I wasn't able to pull away from anyone, pedro's West Ham are still 1 point below me in 2nd, and looking dangerous. We just gotta keep picking up the points..

LETS GO SPURS

Well, after a hard fought 2-0 victory over New York City FC for us, and a late winner for West Ham in the 87th, it sets up a big game this thursday between myself and pedro for the 1st spot and automatic promotion.

Both teams are hot, Spurs unbeaten in 9, and have won 5 in a row, West Ham are themselves unbeaten in 8 games, and have won 4 of their last 6.

Spurs have only tasted defeat on 1 occasion in the league this season... to New York City FC 9 games ago. West Ham have only tasted defeat twice, on the opening day, and to guess who... Tottenham Hotspurs.

It's all set up perfectly, West Ham sit 1 point behind, Spurs could go 4 clear, or West Ham could leapfrog us. Don't miss it this thursday, possibly the biggest match of the season.

West Ham at home vs Tottenham Hotspurs.

Place your bets folks.

Sabah FA slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Cardiff City in their Division 1 fixture.

Akinfeev had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Crisetig was on the scoresheet for his side.

Entertaining game. Total of 29 Shots On Target by both team. Still satisfy with the performance, even though we lost :( We are 3rd from bottom

Cardiff City beat PFC Neftochimic 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Berardi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gerrard was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally won,tough match though,was lucky to get 2 pens.

Fricking Saints won again :(

Doubt i ll be able to win the title :/

Well it is up and down for Everton at the moment but we have managed to climb to 3rd somehow with three wins in a row.

Sorry i have been quiet lately i have been on holiday but things have been running smoothly, sad to see that some people have left this set up in my absence though

Well it is up and down for Everton at the moment but we have managed to climb to 3rd somehow with three wins in a row.

Sorry i have been quiet lately i have been on holiday but things have been running smoothly' date=' sad to see that some people have left this set up in my absence though[/quote']

Yup, it's a shame some people have 0 sense of responsibility. :mad: