El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

Derby looking to challenge the title against Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United. We play Swansea City, and we expect a win. It's sad that there's an unmanaged team, but hey, free pickings!

Important matches for Division 2:

Derby County vs. Swansea City

Tottenham Hotspurs vs. Harimau Mada

West Ham United vs. New York City FC

TBH, I didn't think I would get this far with my team :D

Cardiff City beat Toulouse FC 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bahebeck scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zouma was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Managed to win and to stay on my 1st place BUT Gerrard injured for 9 days and i have to win both matches to ensure my title.

Tight battle against me and Saints.

Sabah FA outclassed PFC Neftochimic and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pérez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Digne and Kitsiou were amongst the goalscorers.

Another important win for us. Manage to stay out of relegation zone for the time being :D:D Next up a home game against 2nd spot Southampton B):eek:

Everton dominated much of the play against Kashima Antlers but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

We had 62% possession, 28 shots, 13 on target and 14 corners against an unmanaged side and we still couldn't score... i need new strikers :(

People, I have a question. Before I joined, the unmanaged club bought five players, leaving me with a squad of 28 players. However, all those bought players are ineligible to play for me. So technically, I have only 23 players in my squad. So I was wondering, do I really have to wait until those five players TB run out before I can make some changes to my squad, or would it be okay if I don't count those players who are ineligible to play, and stick to the 25 player squad cap with my remaining players?

It might sound a bit confusing but basically its just that I really would like to make some changes to the squad ASAP, without having to sell a couple of players from my starting team (just to make room for ineligible players).

People' date=' I have a question. Before I joined, the unmanaged club bought five players, leaving me with a squad of 28 players. However, all those bought players are ineligible to play for me. So technically, I have only 23 players in my squad. So I was wondering, do I really have to wait until those five players TB run out before I can make some changes to my squad, or would it be okay if I don't count those players who are ineligible to play, and stick to the 25 player squad cap with my remaining players?

It might sound a bit confusing but basically its just that I really would like to make some changes to the squad ASAP, without having to sell a couple of players from my starting team (just to make room for ineligible players).[/quote']

Matt's the boss, but I'd pretend those 5 players don't exist.

So I'd let you have a 30 men squad till the TBs on those 5 players expire.

From my point of view, you should be allowed to improve your squad, as those 5 ineligible players aren't your fault. :)

Matt's the boss' date=' but I'd pretend those 5 players don't exist.

So I'd let you have a 30 men squad till the TBs on those 5 players expire.

From my point of view, you should be allowed to improve your squad, as those 5 ineligible players aren't your fault. :)[/quote']

Sounds logical and fair to me Pedro but we should await Matt's decision.

People' date=' I have a question. Before I joined, the unmanaged club bought five players, leaving me with a squad of 28 players. However, all those bought players are ineligible to play for me. So technically, I have only 23 players in my squad. So I was wondering, do I really have to wait until those five players TB run out before I can make some changes to my squad, or would it be okay if I don't count those players who are ineligible to play, and stick to the 25 player squad cap with my remaining players?

It might sound a bit confusing but basically its just that I really would like to make some changes to the squad ASAP, without having to sell a couple of players from my starting team (just to make room for ineligible players).[/quote']

Yeah just pretend those 5 guys don't exist, it isn't your fault they are in the team

Cardiff City beat Unión Atlético Maracaibo 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Berardi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ebecilio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Yay,2 points more than Saints.

As long as i win or at least draw in the last game of the season title is mine ! :D:eek:

The match ended 0 - 0 between Sabah FA and Southampton in their Division 1 fixture.

Akinfeev had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

We have to thanked our GK for this draw , against title contender Southampton. Good Game ;)

The manager of Cardiff City must be happy with this result;);).

With this point, we are now safe from relegation. With 1 game to go :P

Everton slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against PFC Neftochimic in their Division 1 fixture.

Sirigu had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Didn't deserve to win at all, could of had our ass handed to us if it wasn't for Sirigu, luckily we are 4 points from safety so we can wipe this season away and look forward to next with some fresh blood and new strikers!

The match ended 0 - 0 between Sabah FA and Southampton in their Division 1 fixture.

Akinfeev had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

We have to thanked our GK for this draw ' date=' against title contender Southampton. Good Game ;)

The manager of Cardiff City must be happy with this result;);).

With this point, we are now safe from relegation. With 1 game to go :P[/b']

Yeah,great result tbh :D :D :D

With the last game of the season coming up i thought i would give a few details on whats at stake with the seasonal awards.

3 awards have already been won.

Espanyol were the first team to gain a reward by winning the cup.

West Ham and Leeds United both earned an award for sealing promotion and finishing last respectively, after the results of last game.

Congratulations to those teams, especially Leeds, i know you worked night and day to make sure you help up all 19 other managers at the bottom of that table and with a game in hand is quite impressive.