FOTY '14 Group A  

1. 1.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FOTY '14 Group A LOL thanks! and geez' date=' the amount of time you took to write that. You might as well be writing some of my reports! Yeah, the life of a University Engineering Student has

Re: FOTY '14 Group A

Re: FOTY '14 Group A Well this is a nice surprise, thank you for my nomination! I voted Machines, a nice guy who is very helpful! I would have nominated Cam, Pedro or Phil though, my homies

Come on lads nice to write a few sentences gotta try and do summit to keep this thing half alive!!

Maaom is a nice guy, not seen him as regular this year although he did actually have me in stitches the other day with his take on Alexis Sanchez how can I put this "motivational techniques" with his teammates, genuine Stitches :P

Geoffrey again is a nice lad spoke quite a but in the past ain't really seen much of him this year though as I have in the past.

Noisy as a Forumer despite obviously being well recognised is really for me in a "getting to know you phase" now we are in a couple of setups together, capable of good banter and also provided decent updates, think a bit longer and he may well have been in my thinking, I suspect he will sail through anyhow.

Fluffy has been a forum stalwart but I have TBH I have barely seen him this year (last year rather :P) around the forum maybe we are operating in different circles had many a vote from me in e past but on the basis I ain't seen him around personally will sadly have to count him out of my thinking on this occasion (sorry pal :o)

Machine is again somebody I have not seen around much yet another forum member who seems to have drifted away which is sad as this forum shrinks daily. Same for LAB who is very infrequent in his visits in the last year so gunna have to exclude from my thinking purely on that basis if I am gunna assess this honestly.

NDF I think may be Bundesliga thread relegated but it is not an area I really delve into a lot.

TBH on this occasion it came down to three for me and that was Newman, Napolifan and Smut...

Having seen the poll Newman is sailing through so on that basis I will not nominate him on this occasion not because I don't appreciate his contribution as it is extremely good but maybe save it for a later round (depending on the draw of course!!) :)

Smut is somebody again who I have only really encountered the last few months but has a brilliant sense if humour, his banter with Ed in particular in the 4 nations section is superb and there rich Italian debate (which by the way Ed is right about ;)) lightens up this thread. very dry sense of humour like myself and TBH anybody who tries to have a joke and a laugh is worthy of serious consideration.

But my vote is going to go to Napolifan. I have long been a massive fan of his work, the general football threads are where I get most enjoyment on here and his work in the Serie A section is exceptional. I don't post much there but I am so well informed and it is mainly down to his posts always informative.

Rambled on a bit there LOL :P

Knowing that Noisy, Napoli + Newman are all miles ahead in voting compared to the rest, with respect to them and all the other nominees, I've decided to vote for MaoaM. A top contributor to the forum with his weekly posts on the ToTW in 7777.

Other notables for me would be Machines, someone I compete a lot against in setups, and NDF, who provides a lot of advice in the forum with his rating opinions.

Fluffy has been a forum stalwart but I have TBH I have barely seen him this year (last year rather :P) around the forum maybe we are operating in different circles had many a vote from me in e past but on the basis I ain't seen him around personally will sadly have to count him out of my thinking on this occasion (sorry pal :o)

Hey... I was even surprised to get nominated ... I started off the year being active ... then dropped off the radar for 4-5 months :P started posting again in October/November and even then just sporadically...

So no hard feelings... I'm just gonna sulk and add your name to my to do list ^^

Hey... I was even surprised to get nominated ... I started off the year being active ... then dropped off the radar for 4-5 months :P started posting again in October/November and even then just sporadically...

So no hard feelings... I'm just gonna sulk and add your name to my to do list ^^

For Rays sake I hope it's not the same "to do list" that you have Emma Watson on!

I voted for NapoliFan.

I originally nominated him, hes very helpful in the Serie A thread. Always replies and keeps everyone updated with scores / transfers which is awesome.

Tough group to be in. Cheers to the guys who voted me, makes me feel the work in 7777 doesnt go un noticed :)

Voted for Smut in a difficult group -at least for me.

Most of the nominations tend to post in niches on the forum-and I found it difficult to separate them although each has a decent body of work over the year to make them contenders.

However, that lack of variety also worked against them -and IMO the most varied of the lot would be Smut, as he posts over a wider range than most and has sense of humor that makes him seem less clever than he is. Elohim may have had my vote ,however his posts are more froth and foam than sustenance compared to his previous years.

Machines is not the same guy as machine.

Was deciding between Maoam' date=' Napolifan, Smut, Newman & Machines and my end result was for Andre(Machines), quality guy with decent insightful posts.[/quote']

My apologies to Machines....

I used to see him post a lot and enjoyed his posts but have not really seen him much that I can remember in previous months, maybe we just post in differing parts of the forum by and large.

Nice Guy either way.

My apologies to Machines....

I used to see him post a lot and enjoyed his posts but have not really seen him much that I can remember in previous months' date=' maybe we just post in differing parts of the forum by and large.

Nice Guy either way.[/quote']

Machines posts mainly in the "Player Discussion" thread nowadays. He's indeed a top bloke and his football knowledge is quite good.

Gotta vote for New Dawn Fades' date=' or should i call [b']HER[/b] Super NAG? SHE's a nice forumer with good sense of humour plus SHE's been really helpful as a forumer and as a "Superhero" (?). Take a look at this thread and you will see what i mean: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=169229

Edited it for you, mate. ;) I believe Cam and some other forumers still think NDF is a bloke. :D