FOTY '14 Group A  

1. 1.

Re: FOTY '14 Group A

Geoffrey again is a nice lad spoke quite a but in the past ain't really seen much of him this year though as I have in the past.

LOL thanks! and geez' date=' the amount of time you took to write that. You might as well be writing some of my reports!

Yeah, the life of a University Engineering Student has been time consuming so I've only just come back!

Voted for NDF. I also like Geoffrey, Machines and Noisy a lot, so it wasn't an easy decision to make.

:D

Well, I voted for NF101. He's the ever constant presence in the Serie A thread and one of the more underrated forumers. He's always been willing to help others on a multitude of areas! On a personal note, I really enjoy our discussions of Serie A, and MLS! If He was Canadian, He would be even better ;):D.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FOTY '14 Group A LOL thanks! and geez' date=' the amount of time you took to write that. You might as well be writing some of my reports! Yeah, the life of a University Engineering Student has

Re: FOTY '14 Group A Well this is a nice surprise, thank you for my nomination! I voted Machines, a nice guy who is very helpful! I would have nominated Cam, Pedro or Phil though, my homies

My apologies to Machines....

I used to see him post a lot and enjoyed his posts but have not really seen him much that I can remember in previous months' date=' maybe we just post in differing parts of the forum by and large.

Nice Guy either way.[/quote']

Yeah I think a name change is on the cards for me to avoid confusion....essentially Machine is the old-timer who used to set up polls and get into heated debates about squad caps, player concerns, Nottingham Forest etc. formerly of EC1 and founder of the GBL :D

Machines has been much more active than me over the last 18 months so newer folk will know Machines better than Machine - hopefully my past confrontations won't have cost him any votes as he is indeed a good chap and a very dedicated forumer which is a rare thing these days :)

Voted for Ben. Twas him or Noisy in what was an otherwise dreadful group. Who the hell is New Dawn Fades? I'd like to know as he/she will be receiving an award from me.
Yaaaaaaaaaaas Newman come throughhhh kingT

ibX8NVpt3heGl.gif

Having seen the poll Newman is sailing through so on that basis I will not nominate him on this occasion not because I don't appreciate his contribution as it is extremely good but maybe save it for a later round (depending on the draw of course!!) :)

Smut is somebody again who I have only really encountered the last few months but has a brilliant sense if humour' date=' his banter with Ed in particular in the 4 nations section is superb and there rich Italian debate (which by the way Ed is right about ;)) lightens up this thread. very dry sense of humour like myself and TBH anybody who tries to have a joke and a laugh is worthy of serious consideration.[/quote']

I've voted Newman for his contributions on the general football section. Insightful and regularly involved in discussion.

He edges out Napoli Fan who pretty much single handedly keeps me up to date on all things Serie A

Thanks for the votes/comments. They're much appreciated :)

Edited it for you' date=' mate. ;) I believe Cam and some other forumers still think NDF is a bloke. :D[/quote']

:eek: Not only did this straight up blow my mind, but you even knew that i didn't know, and mentioned me by name. :eek: I mean nowhere in the last 12 months could you even slip my a sly PM to warn me/ gimme a heads up!

*slinks away in shame*

:eek: Not only did this straight up blow my mind' date=' but you even knew that i didn't know, and mentioned me by name. :eek: I mean nowhere in the last 12 months could you even slip my a sly PM to warn me/ gimme a heads up!

*slinks away in shame*[/quote']

Sorry mate, didn't want to offend you. I only mentioned your name, coz NDF and u are good forum friends, I could have mentioned Phil, for instance. ;)

Since I've known NDF is a girl, I've always used words like "she" or "her", when mentioning her. I'm almost certain I've done that when talking to you, but like most people, you didn't notice.

And it's not like it matters that she's a girl.

Sorry mate' date=' didn't want to offend you. I only mentioned your name, coz NDF and u are good forum friends, I could have mentioned Phil, for instance. ;)

Since I've known NDF is a girl, I've always used words like "she" or "her", when mentioning her. I'm almost certain I've done that when talking to you, but like most people, you didn't notice.

And it's not like it matters that she's a girl.[/quote']

No you didnt, and i get why you used me, cause it is very surprising that i wouldnt know! It absolutely does not matter, i just feel silly for not knowing since NDF is one of my forum faves. FAIL :o