Federico FAZIO

lostwalkerftw

Hi lostwalkerftw welcome to the forum :)

That is a good shout

Unfortunately he has already been brought to the forum's attention in this thread http://www.soccermanager.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6087&highlight=fazio

In future just to help yourself and the other forumers try doing a search on the player on the forum to see if he has been mentioned before.

You can always then add to the thread that already exists without creating your own if you have more information to add :)

• 9 months later...

Re: FAZIO, Federico

FAZIO' date=' Federico(9 starts, 1 sub) this guy has played more than escude (7 starts)for sevilla and escude is a 93 and fazio is an 83 how can his rateing be so low? and i hav just got him so what are predictions on rises?? cheers[/quote']

please search as a thread has already been about this magnificent guy.

thnx man

Guest the plummer

Re: FAZIO, Federico

He will Defo rise , im unsure about escude as he just went up to 93 and plays for a top national team as france and for a top spanish team in sevilla, a dont watch spanish football often.(what ever game is on a sunday night tbh) And i have only saw him once and thought he was quite good, a would hold onto him tho

There's been a few threads so all try and post a few links for you to read

Re: Federico FAZIO

and how much do you think he is gonna hit? 86-87?

errrm well i dont know if he plays international but from what he is doing at sevilla should at least make 88+ just for the amount of games he is playing despite how well he has played in them.. which he is doing fantastic on that note

if he hits mid-80's before 20 that would be fantastic. but a rating of 76 is very low for him. i thought he'd be more

mate hes not 76;)

Player name: Federico FAZIO

Born: 17 March 1987

Nationality: Argentinian

Position: Centre Back

Rating: 83

Last Rating Change: 7

Form: -----

Morale: Excellent

Middlesbrough's Chairman Value: £3,550,000

SM Value: £3,644,000

Contract: 4 Years - £12,450 per Turn

Condition: 100%

and i do still think 88+..

errrm well i dont know if he plays international but from what he is doing at sevilla should at least make 88+ just for the amount of games he is playing despite how well he has played in them.. which he is doing fantastic on that note

he has won the u-20 world cup title with argentina this year

I would be amazed if he hit 88 this time. I think an 86 is likely myself. He is not experienced after all so would be a bit insulting to some of the players on 87/88 to put him higher. Long term though? Very likely.

so your saying just because hes young he cannot be rated 88??:confused:

Lol, i am not saying at all that young people can't be 88, sorry if it came out that way. There are loads that should be, and are. SM consider 2 years when looking at ratings, normally, so it is not all based on current form. He doesn't have much experience and rightly or wrongly SM don't give players big ratings based on one season, usually.