Sign in to follow this  
Kerswell85

Not being allowed to view my teams

Re: Not being allowed to view my teams

Another here with missing GC teams!

When I first logged in earlier tonight they were there but then they both disappeared.

I've sent a bug ticket to SM along with some screenshots as the Game Worlds & Clubs tab on the My Profile says I'm still managing them but there's no sign of them on the My Clubs page.:confused:

Yeah same, can't view any of my gold teams on the web browser. Although oddly enough I can see them in the app?

Something must be up because when was the last time the app outshone the desktop?

Mine's like this too. I thought I'd accidentally quit my favourite side at first but thankfully not.

Sorry to state the obvious (as everyone probably already knows about this solution), but an alternative option for the time being is to click on another club, then click on the drop down arrow next to said clubs name in the top left hand corner. That should show all of your teams :)

Mine's like this too. I thought I'd accidentally quit my favourite side at first but thankfully not.

Sorry to state the obvious (as everyone probably already knows about this solution)' date=' but an alternative option for the time being is to click on another club, then click on the drop down arrow next to said clubs name in the top left hand corner. That should show all of your teams :)[/quote']

All my sides were missing off the homepage but they are back now.

Ste has just posted that this issue has been fixed. Here

Ste has just posted that this issue has been fixed. Here

I still have a side not listed, but they aren't a gold side, so I never paid for them, so SM probably don't give a rats arse about them.

Would have posted this on your quoted thread but it was closed as soon as it was created.....