Cam's Premier League World

May only own players that currently are owned by a club in the EPL.

After that the buying mayhem will begin. The aim of the game is to keep it very fun and competitive by having to rely on the depth of players in the league not always form the best clubs. A player may only be bid on when IN-GAME, they show up as at a EPL club (RL transfers). Should a player leave the EPL, they must be sold for the first cash offer. Players CAN be played up to their TB date but must be sold straight away and are ineligible to play.

(This will mean relegated teams players all need to be sold after last game of season, likewise 3 promoted clubs players will all be eligible to buy after the Play-off final)

The winner of division one can mandatorily acquire any 1 EPL player rated 90 or lower that is at external or managed of his or her choosing. That team must then purchase the player by the end of the season unopposed. N.B stating a player and failing to sign him will result in a penalty.

Winner of div 2 much the same but it will any player, uncapped.

Winner of cup shall have the same deal but 89 rated. Keep in mind if there is 2 teams wanting the same player priority order is Div 1-> Div2 2->Cup

All clubs must have at least 5 players in the youth team at anytime per the leagues development rules. Squad cap will be 30 (min 5 youth team)

Aside from that the Player Poaching Bonus protocol will be as such.

- No team can lose 2 players in one season.
- P/E can be done if agreed on by both parties.
- Once stated you have 48 hours to object if you are a higher Bonus level and you want that player . If you object you MUST purchase that player. (can go faster if others pass)
- If you dibs a player, but do not complete transaction in this season, you will forfeit your bonus AND be ineligible next season due to obviously not caring enough :eek:
- You CAN steal another bonus holders players.
- Accept immediately. I will check if you have logged in and penalties will apply for stalling.
- Make sure you have a squad size of at least 22, as that will not be an excuse for not selling. Again Penalties.
- GK's Exempt due to being very tricky to negotiate and majorly crippling.

Penalties.

Over the Squad Cap/Buying a non-eligible - Must sell median rated player Immediately. That is to say if you had 5 players 89, 87, 84, 83, 78 then the 84 must be sold For first external bid. If there are multiple players on the median rating the oldest must be sold. If the player you sign is above the median for your team, the player that is the median between your best and the new player must be sold. Non-eligble must be benched and RELEASED when TB is up.

Under the Youth requirements - 48 hour warning. Will be Docked 3 points from the winners/div 2 bonus and will be ineligible to win the cup bonus. Youth squad will be minimum 7 for next season. To be clear it is 5 players in your youth team. They MUST be in your youth team in game. if they turn 22 in that season they are still in your youth team, but this must be rectified before new season ticks over otherwise your squad will be short and you will be penalised.

Failure to Sell a newly non-eligible player - As soon as a player has become ineligible must be sold for first external bid after TB ends. IF player TB already ended someone must post on the forum that they have noticed a newly ineligble player. Unless on holiday mode, that manager will then have 48 hours after the first bid on the player to sell. Failure to do so will incur a 1 Point penalty towards bonus competitons for every 24 hours the player is not sold and immediate disqualification from the cup bonus.

Players & Clubs
Me - RC Lens
Sir Rahul - Hellas Verona
Pedro - Juventus
Huddo - Sampdoria
Gozzy - Chelsea
Steve Alban - Espanyol
Tino - Metalist
TomOwen - Genoa
Gus Brar - Udinese
Bizness - Elche
KJKJ - US Palermo
Gabriel - FC Nantes
LauraAFCA - Chievo Verona
Cvilhete - Besiktas
Footie - Lyon
ToniKroos - Tottenham

Honour Roll
Chievo - 2xDiv1 (LauraAFCA)
Juventus - 1xDiv2, 1xCup (Pedro)
Sampdoria - 1xDiv2 (Huddo)
Palermo - 1xDiv2 (KJKJ)
Udinese - 1xCup (Nikidinho)
Lyon - 1xCup (Footie)

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

Re: Premier League World.

Just some thoughts on the gameworld.....open for discussion :)

Budget of around 100 mil to 150 mil might be a good figure to ensure an even spread of talent.

Also maybe a squad cap could be an idea maybe 20 senior and 10 youth.

Not sure if its feasible but maybe a home grown player rule.....I know this might be hard to implement.

Just some thoughts on the gameworld.....open for discussion :)

Budget of around 100 mil to 150 mil might be a good figure to ensure an even spread of talent.

Also maybe a squad cap could be an idea maybe 20 senior and 10 youth.

Not sure if its feasible but maybe a home grown player rule.....I know this might be hard to implement.

Thought about a british nationality rule, but considering quite a lot of players will be english should not matter.

i like a squad cap, might go withthe idea you have i know EPL rules are 25 squad. If we factor in loans 30 seems appropriate. I will only enforce the 5 under 21s for now though.

I have gotten the average squad value for the top 16 EPL sides and taken off 7% (as they averge 7% more players than a 30 cap). Leaves about 175 Million but im sure the 7% people dont buy would come off the bottom of clubs. Considering the mark up for bidding competition id say that evens it out. So prelimary budgets will probably be 175M.

My first attempt at a custom - Open to a cooler name!

Idea:

16 Clubs - Will try to pick 16 clubs with reasonably similar sized stadiums. Undecided staring budget.

May only own players that currently are owned by a club in the EPL.

there will be a draft first where all managers will get 2 players each.

After that the buying mayhem will begin. The aim of the game is to keep it very fun and competitive by having to rely on the depth of players in the league not always form the best clubs. A player may only be bid on when IN-GAME' date=' they show up as at a EPL club (RL transfers). should a player leave the EPL, they must be sold for the first cash offer.

(This will mean relegated teams players all need to be sold after last game of season, likewise 3 promoted clubs players will all be eligible to buy after the Play-off final)

1st place - Can buy ANY player they chose form 20th placed club for CV.

2nd place - Can buy ANY player they choose from 19th placed club for 150% of CV

3rd Place - Can buy ANY U23 player rated under 85 from the 18th placed team for CV.

All clubs must have at least 5 players in the youth team at anytime per the leagues development rules.

Ideally it won't happen but no buying from unmanaged clubs!

I will reserve the right to accept/decline people based on their history of managing clubs, if i know them, and if they are a generally trustworthy forumer.

I am thinking the setup might end when any manager has earned 3 or 5 trophies (league + cup), though the concept is ever changing so no reason it cannot go indefinitely if people don't want a ending score.

Interested List

-Frozy

-Cam

-pedro

-Huddo

-Gozzy

-Elohim[/quote']

Hi mate, a few suggestions I have if that is okay.

1: 2 divisions - Shortens the seasons thus keeps managers far more interested in my experience, which would also make the trophy race more interesting as you will have 2 league winners rather than 1.

2: Winners buying from losers - Not a huge fan of this rule. Whilst winners will be rewarded with a trophy towards there overall required count it could well force losing managers interest to diminish, however this again may not be the case if you get the right managers which leads me to my next suggestion.

3: Forced sales This suggestion was something I was going to add to my newest idea but decided against it though in this case could work well. You could perhaps reward the following with an unchallenged internal or external purchase of a specific rating dependent on the importance of the award, for example purposes only:

League winner(s) - Uncontested purchase of a specified rating and/or age.

Domestic Cup winner -Uncontested purchase of a specified rating and/or age, lower rated than the league winners.

Top Goalscorer(s) - The club(s) with the top goalscorer(s) of the league(s) is rewarded with whatever you as the GW creator deems fit.

Average Performance(s) - The club(s) with the top average performance(s) of the league(s) is rewarded with whatever you as the GW creator deems fit.

Assists - The club(s) with the player(s) with most assists in there league(s) is rewarded with whatever you as the GW creator deems fit.

Man Of The Match -The club(s) with the player(s) with most MOTM performances of the league(s) is rewarded with whatever you as the GW creator deems fit.

Yellow and Red Cards The club(s) with the player(s) of the league(s) with the most bookings is punished with whatever you as the GW creator deems fit.

You could also reward teams who have most goals scored, most goals scored in a game, again with whatever you see fit. Whilst punishing those teams who have conceded most goals and also most conceded in a game.

Now these are just a few suggestions, I would not expect them all or even any to be used but they are food for thought.

the top 16 clubs in the EPL hava a rough average stadium capacity of around 39000.

Therefore the 16 clubs chosen are the closest to each other with a close cpacity. They will have a capacity form 36.3K to 42.1K. Clubs can be asked for if you really care that much, for those that dont, random draw.

Chelsea

Spurs

Lyon

Nantes

Lens

Elche

Espanyol

Genoa

Hellas Verona

Chievo verona

Sampdoria

Juventus

Udinese

Palermo

Metalist Kharkiv

Besiktas

Hi mate' date=' a few suggestions I have if that is okay.

[b']1: 2 divisions - Shortens the seasons thus keeps managers far more interested in my experience, which would also make the trophy race more interesting as you will have 2 league winners rather than 1[/b].

2: Winners buying from losers - Not a huge fan of this rule. Whilst winners will be rewarded with a trophy towards there overall required count it could well force losing managers interest to diminish, however this again may not be the case if you get the right managers which leads me to my next suggestion.

3: Forced sales This suggestion was something I was going to add to my newest idea but decided against it though in this case could work well. You could perhaps reward the following with an unchallenged internal or external purchase of a specific rating dependent on the importance of the award, for example purposes only:

League winner(s) - Uncontested purchase of a specified rating and/or age.

Domestic Cup winner -Uncontested purchase of a specified rating and/or age, lower rated than the league winners.

Top Goalscorer(s) - The club(s) with the top goalscorer(s) of the league(s) is rewarded with whatever you as the GW creator deems fit.

Average Performance(s) - The club(s) with the top average performance(s) of the league(s) is rewarded with whatever you as the GW creator deems fit.

Assists - The club(s) with the player(s) with most assists in there league(s) is rewarded with whatever you as the GW creator deems fit.

Man Of The Match -The club(s) with the player(s) with most MOTM performances of the league(s) is rewarded with whatever you as the GW creator deems fit.

Yellow and Red Cards The club(s) with the player(s) of the league(s) with the most bookings is punished with whatever you as the GW creator deems fit.

You could also reward teams who have most goals scored, most goals scored in a game, again with whatever you see fit. Whilst punishing those teams who have conceded most goals and also most conceded in a game.

Now these are just a few suggestions, I would not expect them all or even any to be used but they are food for thought.

I dont really want to go into the rewards for top GS and that kind of thing tbh.

The 2 divisions im open to hearing peoples thoughts. I put in the idea of the buying from losers as a sort of a non-relegation punishment, but if people were more keen on going for 2 divisions i would scrap that rule as there would be the obvious punishment of dropping a div.

I dont really want to go into the rewards for top GS and that kind of thing tbh.

The 2 divisions im open to hearing peoples thoughts. I put in the idea of the buying from losers as a sort of a non-relegation punishment' date=' but if people were more keen on going for 2 divisions i would scrap that rule as there would be the obvious punishment of dropping a div.[/quote']

No worries mate, sometimes such ideas can not just over complicate things but can also require more work than the GW creator wants.

I'd love to be in. Sounds like a good idea.

A couple of suggestions though. First of all, I think two divisions is a must. I'll shorten each season. So two divisions of eight. I think this will be a better setup than 16 teams in one division.

Secondly, in relation to the draft, I believe you have to go in snake order. So the team that picks first will also have the 32nd pick, and the team that picks 16th will have the 17th pick too. And so on...

Also, as relation to loan signings, they still count as EPL players right? So if a player owned by Chelsea goes out on loan, they still count yes?

Sounds interesting though Im not a fan of this:

1st place - Can buy ANY player they chose form 20th placed club for CV.

2nd place - Can buy ANY player they choose from 19th placed club for 150% of CV

3rd Place - Can buy ANY U23 player rated under 85 from the 18th placed team for CV.

Also I notice on the club list you mention Chelsea. Are club going to start blank?

And very keen for two divisions (could pick who goes where by random draw) rather than punishments.

And think a squad cap of 25 + 5 youth team (i.e 5 players under 21) is good.

And Id start starting budget more around 125-150mil.

I'd love to be in. Sounds like a good idea.

A couple of suggestions though. First of all' date=' I think two divisions is a must. I'll shorten each season. So two divisions of eight. I think this will be a better setup than 16 teams in one division.

[b']

Secondly, in relation to the draft, I believe you have to go in snake order. So the team that picks first will also have the 32nd pick, and the team that picks 16th will have the 17th pick too. And so on...[/b]

Also, as relation to loan signings, they still count as EPL players right? So if a player owned by Chelsea goes out on loan, they still count yes?

Thats how i do my drafts lad. and yes, Perica is eligible whereas Wollschied is not.

Sounds interesting though Im not a fan of this:

Also I notice on the club list you mention Chelsea. Are club going to start blank?

And very keen for two divisions (could pick who goes where by random draw) rather than punishments.

And think a squad cap of 25 + 5 youth team (i.e 5 players under 21) is good.

And Id start starting budget more around 125-150mil.

Squads will be blank. If we go with 2 divisions then the punishments will ultimately become unneccessary. If people want it to be a little tougher im happy with that so 150M is fine by me.

What if perhaps drafting was based upon performances for the offseason? Except in this case' date=' It's if you do well , you get a better position at drafting or something.

Like perhaps a youngster draft if you know what I mean*[/quote']

Had a thought.

First place. Can state 1 External player they want to bid on unchallenged in the next season at any time. For example lets say you came first last season. In the RL EPL it is August (yay) and Chelsea buy Diego Costa. you can basically say dibs and have him for CV, or keep your 'unchallenged transfer' card for another player.

Second Place can have 1 unchallenged transfer under 90

Third 1 unchallenged player under 21 (note if the same player is requested by first or second, they get first dibs)

Thanks for the invite, sounds like you could make something cool of it, so I would like to join!

After reading the thread, I agree with most here that two divisions would be best. I liked your rule about buying from the lowest ranked club, but probably too much of a punishment when relegation is put in place, tho relegation doesn't mean thát much when it's only two division. So I wouldn't mind rules like that. Also I really like rewards and 'punishments' for certain goals in the form of buying or selling players. It makes the GW more fluid, otherwise the best players will stay with the best club for a long time, I like the idea that anyone can at some point have the best players in their team.