Cam's Premier League World

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

Re: Premier League World.

Now there are mind games!

Wow, I feel so stupid now for disclosing everything you needed to know about who this person was :eek:

You're really nice to do such a thing! :P

EDIT: oh, and Cam one of my bids has the digits adding up to 19, while the other adds up to 11. Hope this helps you in getting your transfer "targetts". :P

Re: Premier League World.

Wow' date=' I feel so stupid now for disclosing everything you needed to know about who this person was :eek:

You're really nice to do such a thing! :P

EDIT: oh, and Cam one of my bids has the digits adding up to 19, while the other adds up to 11. Hope this helps you in getting your transfer "targetts". :P[/quote']

I have no interest in player number 2, but since you insist on player number 1 the price will inflate a little!

Re: Cam's Premier League World

Haven't been so involved in the thread yet, sorry! I saw someone mentioning externals having to stay above 21 players, I just noticed Arsenal (I think) only having 17 players left or so, and when I tried to make a bid, I couldn't due to them having to stay above 21 as they are in a SMFA competition :o Seems a bit confusing but maybe I didn't read the numbers well. But so SMFA squad minimum is definitely in place also for some externals.

In new setups like this, it's always fun to see were people go. Like some mentioned above, Pedro managed to compile a great squad. However, just like some others, I see he has spend almost his entire budget on 18 players or so. A bit tight in my opinion! I chose to go for depth mostly, didn't sign any big or high rated players, tho I have to admit I did try for some initially. But all in all I'm aiming for a squad average of 90 for the first team, plus a second team of about 85/86 average. Not quite done with transfers yet tho, but I got all the youth I need, a reasonably solid first 11, and some good players with good potential. Will post my line-up once it's done!

I noticed this today' date=' Arsenal can't sell anymore players as they only have 18.[/quote']

Last time I checked, Manchester United only had 15 left (and one accepted bid still has to be completed). I couldn't make another bid due to the required number of players, but I wonder how those other deals got completed then, since they are well under 18 already.

The offer for Steven TAYLOR of Newcastle United from Udinese Calcio has been accepted along with other club offers. Newcastle United will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

The deal reported to be worth 4,560,000 involving Steven TAYLOR of Newcastle United and Genoa CFC has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Newcastle United will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Big fee for me. Effectively signing a bench defender for 5mil.

With Ibe (82) and Dowell (75) still making my bench in a best side I need at least 2 more players for depth. I also have marked 3-4 formations that will be my go to formations and one of those have 3 at the back. With current defensive stocks the 3 at the back will stretch my defenders so happy to bring in Taylor for the extra cover.

Big fee for me. Effectively signing a bench defender for 5mil.

With Ibe (82) and Dowell (75) still making my bench in a best side I need at least 2 more players for depth. I also have marked 3-4 formations that will be my go to formations and one of those have 3 at the back. With current defensive stocks the 3 at the back will stretch my defenders so happy to bring in Taylor for the extra cover.

Not cool mate. Not cool. Needed a CB and you took him.

Tell that to Cam and the targets I stole :D:D:D:D

Funhouse made up for it a little >.>

I know it was a joke :P

Yeah but Cam deserves it. He runs the GW so he needs to lose :D

We will see Tom, we will see B)

Yeah the SMFA teams have squad minimums.. That is a curveball i didnt see coming!. still more than enough EPL players to go around etc etc. Still i think we broke the game because some bids were accepted before the number had dropped to 18, as United now have 15 and Arsenal 16... so what happens in SMFA if they can field a team????

You should be allowed to turn SMFA off :(

Funhouse made up for it a little >.>

We will see Tom' date=' we will see B)

Yeah the SMFA teams have squad minimums.. That is a curveball i didnt see coming!. still more than enough EPL players to go around etc etc. Still i think we broke the game because some bids were accepted before the number had dropped to 18, as United now have 15 and Arsenal 16... so what happens in SMFA if they can field a team????

You should be allowed to turn SMFA off :([/quote']

Liverpool have 14. It wouldnt let me bid on a further player though because of SMFA comps. Id love to see someone go aggressive tackling in SMFA against Liverpool and cause a few injuries just to see what would happen (hopefully the whole match engine doesnt implode).

Not cool mate. Not cool. Needed a CB and you took him.

:D :D :D :D :D

Sorry need that tactical flexibility. Didnt really how decent my defensive stocks are actually and how my 3 benchies in Bardsley, Chester and Taylor could be starters in some other teams.

1-2 more signings and our squad should be done.

Finish the Sqaud off With Grimes and Harry Wilson completed for the youth team and accepted bids on Veljkovic (youth), Coquelin and Navas. Final line up will be not the best but competitive and noone over 30 and no one in risk of a likely transfer and no-one who i think will get relegated so a very stable side.

Ospina

Clyne Koscielny Lovren Santon

Navas Herrera Coutinho Baines

Jovetic Diouf

Avg Rating 90, Avg Age 26.

Bench: Pickford, A.Williams, C.Davies, Coquelin, Dorrans, Gardner, Gayle

Avg Rating 90' date=' Avg Age 26.

[/center']

Ive got the same pretty much. Avg Rating 90, Avg Age 27.

Feel like Ive got a slightly better, or will have a slightly better, bench though. And be very thankful I withdrew from Navas. Wanted him but decided to direct the cash to Taylor and one or two others and go for squad depth rather.

Sampdoria's squad is now complete with 17 first team and 8 players in our youth team.

Happy with the depth and flexibility that we have in our first team and Januzaj is a key player in our youth team.

Overall squad value is 172.5 mil so not bad return on 180 mil budget.

Ron Vlaar the rock in defence has been given the captain's armband.

There is speculation that Schurrle will leave Chelsea IRL but we are confident we have the depth to cover him if he should leave.

Here is our team based on an option of 4-5-1

Foster

Blind - Mangala - Vlaar © - Janmaat

Tadic - Lallana - Fer - Schurrle - Sanchez

Lukaku

Subs: Kouyate - Wilson - Taylor - Arnautovic - Bolasie - Januzaj

Its time for.....

Cam's Winners and Losers!

Pt. 1 - Winners.

Huddo - Spending his full budget for a monetary value return of 172.6M is not awful business, infact is ahead of the general squad value of most. What Huddo has acheived is a good balance between superstar, a couple od dead-end squad players and some really good sqaud player/bench players with future potential. A good number of his players are in the first year of contracts (Lukaku, Blind, Sanchez, Tadic, Lallana, Mangala) and this means a very stable squad, with the only high-risk buy Schurrle. A Sizeable majority of players under 27 leaves him in no position for a desperate sale and a bright future. Only 5 bench players of note instead of 7, so depth is the only real negative here, but shouldnt be too much of an issue with only 1 cup competition. 9/10

Noisy - Picked up possibly the 2 best players in the league in Hazard and Aguero so has to make the list. Expensive acquisitons though and will pay for it in depth. In my opinion should have left it at Hazard but respect for the balls to get the big 2. A lot of shrewd business like Ivanovic, but overshadowed a little by some players in potential for stagnation/drops like Lamela & Capoue. Has the First 11 to take the league, but 1 or 2 injuries (especially to Aguero or Hazard) and Spurs are a write-off. 7.5/10

Pedro - Best short term squad in the league. A 91 rated first 11, With a full bench (bar Gk) of 89's or better. The only dissapontment with this team is the lack of Real youth or talents, going for good value established players like Cazorla, Willina and Dzeko. Big risk with a lot of players that imo have potential to be out the door at seasons end like Podolski and maybe Dzeko and some poeple very lucky to avoid drops like Paulinho and Cech. No good youth players either (will bring some in for squad rules but not much talent left.) Top this off with a squad value of 174M with just 167M spent and Pedro has proven the shrewdest of all and has the value to improve the squad. 8.5/10

Overall Best Business

Huddo.