Cam's Premier League World

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

Re: Cam's Premier League World

I might actually have to commit some kind of virtual suicide after the 3-0 defeat against Cammy and her RC Lens -.-

Tho, I did give him my formation prior to the game, and I did change some stuff around..

Either way ... 2 games to go and 3 points off 2nd,3rd and 4th haha

Will do a bigger writeup sometime tomorrow ahead of Sundays make or break game :P

I might actually have to commit some kind of virtual suicide after the 3-0 defeat against Cammy and her RC Lens -.-

Tho' date=' I did give him my formation prior to the game, and I did change some stuff around..

Will do a bigger writeup sometime tomorrow ahead of Sundays make or break game :P[/quote']

I'm sure that wasn't a typo. :P

Tho' date=' I did give him my formation prior to the game, and I did change some stuff around..

Will do a bigger writeup sometime tomorrow ahead of Sundays make or break game :P[/quote']

told you when you gave it id already done tactics and wasnt changing them.... didint need to it seems.

What a final round for DIV 1. Any of 4 teams could win. Any of 3 teams could be rlegated. 7th place could get a top 4 finish. MADNESS!!!!

top 4 all play, bottom 4 all play. First vs Second is all but the title game, unless Chievo can Win and one of Lens and Nantes THRASH each other.

Olympique Lyonnais outclassed Elche CF and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Touré scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ings and Giroud were also amongst the goalscorers.

So it is ourselves against Lyon in the play-offs to decide who gains promotion to division 1.

So it is ourselves against Lyon in the play-offs to decide who gains promotion to division 1.

Good luck playing against yourself' date=' mate! :eek:

Div 2 is the closest league in SM's History I would say. lol

4 points between champions or relegation haha :D

Then I'm screwed: I didn't know I could get relegated from Division 2. :P

US Palermo beat Metalist 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Drogba scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zouma was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Palermo secured Div 2 title and promotion to Div1 with 1 game to go!!

We did not expect this early of the season. As we didnt do well in the transfer windows. Our first team average age : 29 . Must be one of the oldest average squad around :D:D But the players proves that age is just a number B):cool: Great day for Palermo and looking forward to next season :)

US Palermo beat Metalist 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Drogba scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zouma was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Palermo secured Div 2 title and promotion to Div1 with 1 game to go!!

We did not expect this early of the season. As we didnt do well in the transfer windows. Our first team average age : 29 . Must be one of the oldest average squad around :D:D But the players proves that age is just a number B):cool: Great day for Palermo and looking forward to next season :)

congrats on your win.

you're impossible to beat :eek::eek::(

9 point season for Elche ended with a 1-0 loss to Sampdoria.

Gosh, our reserves did excellent against Sampdoria, only conceding a 88th minute Schurrle (why can't TB's conclude earlier? :P) goal. Should play them next season. Like who needs John Terry when you have Matt Targett? :P

Congrats to Verona and their all-star keeper Lindegaard :P

9 point season for Elche ended with a 1-0 loss to Sampdoria.

Gosh' date=' our reserves did excellent against Sampdoria, only conceding a 88th minute Schurrle (why can't TB's conclude earlier? :P) goal. Should play them next season. Like who needs John Terry when you have Matt Targett? :P

Congrats to Verona and their all-star keeper Lindegaard :P[/quote']

Ty :P We've done much better than expected by just surviving relegation let alone challenging for top places lol

Sorry asll wrote up a huge article and my web browser crashed right near the end and its all gone so its not happening again took me enarly half an hour to write up key match highlights and congratulations and success analysises.

Well done to Laura and KJKJ and ofc Pedro the under performer who snatched a cup and in the end achieved more than most of us.

Prizes.

Laura you can at any time during the next season publicly claim any player. you must purchase them by the end of the season or else too bad. Dont go saying *dibs Mata* and then not have generated the funds to buy him!

KJKJ you can have the same but the player is 90 rated MAX.

pedro the same again but 21 years old or less. no rating cap.

If Pedro *dibs* a player that either KJKJ or Laura wants they have 48 hours to overrule and take them as their player or forever hold your peace. same for KJKJ if Laura wants.

Lastly, make sure before the kickoff of first game next season you have 5 players in your youth team. i dont care if you have 10 under 21s, ill be searching youth teams only and looking for 5 players.

There are still 4 players that are to be Immediately sold when their TB runs out and cannot play another game including Schurrle and Yanga-Mbiwa. I cant remember the other 2 but you know who you are (minor players).

Lastly FC Nantes just a reminder your penalty requires Gerson to be released when TB is up. No bonus was won in the end (unlucky mate very close) and so nothing to follow up there.

Thank you all for great banter, a great first season and most of all for having 16/16 managers still. It means a lot to me and my first/only Custom that all those who i invited and/or showed interest are still here havbing fun and supporting this GW. Season 1 a tiny bit stale due to filling squads (but crackingly close so made up for it). Season 2 should make for a free market, so just be mindful of the rules when buying selling!

Re: Premier League World.

108_1195457452.gif

END OF SEASON RECAP

In astoundingly poor form, Genoa lost four on the trot to close out the season and finished their first season in 5th place in the second division with 18 points in 14 games, totaling 5 wins, 3 draws, and 6 defeats in the season. However, the team did not manage to pick up a win in its last six games of the season, and were defeated in the final of the cup by Juventus.

Although the season did not go as planned for Genoa, the team still managed to perform well in certain areas. The team's Player of the Season Award was given to captain and talisman Cesc Fabregas, who outperformed everyone on the team, raking in a 7.33 average rating in 12 starts, contributing 5 goals and 6 assists along the way. Pham will look to bolster his squad in the upcoming weeks before the start of the season, as the team looks to fight for a promotion spot soon.

Despite being in pole position I guess, I was super surprised that we've actually won! I barely had time to set proper tactics and I've been in this position before, and threw it out royally :o So yeah, stoked! Also I must (and as the reigning queen, may :P) point out, that I think I had nowhere near the best squad in the setup, and I also didn't score that high on the player tables (apart from Negredo who won player of the season and the golden boot). So I'm fairly happy with myself and our performance today :D I'll do some recap in the weekend hopefully.

Laura you can at any time during the next season publicly claim any player. you must purchase them by the end of the season or else too bad. Dont go saying *dibs Mata* and then not have generated the funds to buy him!

So literally any player from any club at any time? That's a wicked prize really :) I'll use it wisely! But I must warn you, I might wait around to see the other picks just for the heck of saying DIBS :D Lol.

170px-Rcd_espanyol_logo.svg.png

-And so the season is over-

The match ended 1 - 1 between RCD Espanyol and FC Nantes in their Division 1 fixture.

Mirallas scored the only goal for RCD Espanyol and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

RCD Espanyol have finished Third in Division 1.
RCD Espanyol have been awarded 1,918,469 in prize money.

6 wins

4 draws

4 losses

Looking back at these stats I'm actually quite amazed that I held the lead for the majority of the season as I in no way had a good season :P

Is actually one of the closest setups I've ever been part of and I seriously doubt I'll be able to do this again next season.

If anything, I'm probably looking at mid-table.

What makes me happy as hell tho and will be a source of delight through the coming weeks is that big mouth KopStar has been relegated *cries with laughter*

Internal Player Awards

Highest AvP

Rémy Cabella

Most Goals Scored

Rémy Cabella

6 goals

Most Assists

Marouane Fellaini/Kevin Mirallas

4 assists

oh and congrats to Laura -.-