Cam's Premier League World

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

Re: Cam's Premier League World

Metalist beat Genoa CFC 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

De Jong scored both of the goals for Metalist and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Metalist have finished Second in Division 2.

I'm really happy with the second spot ^^.

Andy Carroll was our best player and goalscorer this season. :eek::D

Despite being in pole position I guess' date=' I was super surprised that we've actually won! I barely had time to set proper tactics and I've been in this position before, and threw it out royally :o So yeah, stoked! Also I must (and as the reigning queen, may :P) point out, that I think I had nowhere near the best squad in the setup, and I also didn't score that high on the player tables (apart from Negredo who won player of the season and the golden boot). So I'm fairly happy with myself and our performance today :D I'll do some recap in the weekend hopefully.[/quote']

Congrats, Laura!

I guess Flopentus will be seeing you in the Charity Shield. :o

Cam' date=' just to be sure.. i can pick any player rated max 90 , any age from any clubs (include managed clubs) rite...

I like to pick : STERLING, Raheem

Is that ok? B):cool:[/quote']

Despite being in pole position I guess' date=' I was super surprised that we've actually won! I barely had time to set proper tactics and I've been in this position before, and threw it out royally :o So yeah, stoked! Also I must (and as the reigning queen, may :P) point out, that I think I had nowhere near the best squad in the setup, and I also didn't score that high on the player tables (apart from Negredo who won player of the season and the golden boot). So I'm fairly happy with myself and our performance today :D I'll do some recap in the weekend hopefully.

So literally any player from any club at any time? That's a wicked prize really :) I'll use it wisely! But I must warn you, I might wait around to see the other picks just for the heck of saying DIBS :D Lol.[/quote']

Sorry i should clarify further. player MUST BE AN EPL PLAYER.

Player MUST BE AT UNMANAGED. I did want to make it that you could steal from anyone but there was too much resistance to it and i dont want people to be really upset if they lose a prize player and get disenchanted.

As Laura has said you do not have to use it yet, but the player must be Nominated AND Purchased before season 2 ends. 48 hours afetr nominating your player if no one overrules you they are yours to purchase at any point during the season no one else can buy them.

Player MUST BE AT UNMANAGED. I did want to make it that you could steal from anyone but there was too much resistance to it and i dont want people to be really upset if they lose a prize player and get disenchanted.

As Laura has said you do not have to use it yet' date=' but the player must be Nominated [b']AND [/b]Purchased before season 2 ends. 48 hours afetr nominating your player if no one overrules you they are yours to purchase at any point during the season no one else can buy them.

Got it bro. Thanks for clarifying :D

As Laura has said you do not have to use it yet' date=' but the player must be Nominated [b']AND [/b]Purchased before season 2 ends. 48 hours afetr nominating your player if no one overrules you they are yours to purchase at any point during the season no one else can buy them.

No offence mate, but those prizes suck: there aren't any good players available. :D

No offence mate' date=' but those prizes suck: there aren't any good players available. :D[/quote']

Not logged ingame atm,i know Mata is available as one i have shortlisted. Besides the prize should be glory anyway! If people were more open/thick skinned i really would have like the idea of being able to choose whoever you like form any Managed team (EPL players only). but i really do feel based on earlier feedback it would make people upset and they would be disenfranchised and leave.

Not logged ingame atm' date='i know Mata is available as one i have shortlisted. Besides the prize should be glory anyway! If people were more open/thick skinned i really would have like the idea of being able to choose whoever you like form any Managed team (EPL players only). but i really do feel based on earlier feedback it would make people upset and they would be disenfranchised and leave.[/quote']

It wouldn't make me upset to let go 1 of my players for CV. :)

But fair enough mate, winning the cup was satisfactory enough in itself.

It wouldn't make me upset to let go 1 of my players for CV. :)

But fair enough mate' date=' winning the cup was satisfactory enough in itself.[/quote']

I know Pedro, but you are a tough cookie and play in the spirit of any game as far as i have seen.

I will hold a vote. Here and Ingame. If the majority are tough enough to accept the system of poaching then so it shall be.

Please post a Yay or Nay here or on my ingame message board as to whether you can handle the fact that if someone chooses your player, they go for CV.

I know Pedro' date=' but you are a tough cookie and play in the spirit of any game as far as i have seen.

I will hold a vote. Here and Ingame. If the majority are tough enough to accept the system of poaching then so it shall be.

Please post a Yay or Nay here or on my ingame message board as to whether you can handle the fact that if someone chooses your player, they go for CV.[/quote']

Cheers, I vote yay then.

I'd even be okay if someone (instead of a CV cash offer) gave me 1 or 2 muppets in exchange for 1 of my players. :)

PS: you're a blue now' date=' Cam? :eek:

Congrats, ma boy! :D[/quote']

If it does go ahead, it Will be CV cash, Unless explicitly agreed to by the person required to sell. giving them extra wages and muppets they dont want is not what i want to happen.

I was under the impression that you could take your pick from any of the gameworlds BPL players, wether they'd be managed or unmanaged.

Otherwise .. you just get what's left... and that means eiher splashing big on someone that's left or buying someone for the sake of depth.

There should be some real prize for winning division 1.

Poaching someone from a club should be the prize, there's alot of other forumers to take the places of those that cannot accept the rules of the GAME ..

I was under the impression that you could take your pick from any of the gameworlds BPL players' date=' wether they'd be managed or unmanaged.

Otherwise .. you just get what's left... and that means eiher splashing big on someone that's left or buying someone for the sake of depth.

Poaching someone from a club should be the prize, there's alot of other forumers to take the places of those that cannot accept the rules of the [b']GAME[/b] ..

I agree with the sentiments most of you are sayng. It will likely be the case if i dont hear many Nays in the 48 hours since posting

I was under the impression that you could take your pick from any of the gameworlds BPL players' date=' wether they'd be managed or unmanaged.

Poaching someone from a club should be the prize, there's alot of other forumers to take the places of those that cannot accept the rules of the [b']GAME[/b] ..

I agree with him!