Cam's Premier League World

Re: Premier League World.

Just will add Im a massive fan of 2 divisions. Ive found 16 team leagues with only one division tend to get boring very quickly especially when midway through the season theres only few clubs left with a chance to win. 2 divisions of 8 mean's everyones usually got something to play for all the time

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

Thanks for the invite' date=' sounds like you could make something cool of it, so I would like to join!

After reading the thread, I agree with most here that two divisions would be best. I liked your rule about buying from the lowest ranked club, but probably too much of a punishment when relegation is put in place, tho relegation doesn't mean thát much when it's only two division. So I wouldn't mind rules like that. Also I really like rewards and 'punishments' for certain goals in the form of buying or selling players. It makes the GW more fluid, otherwise the best players will stay with the best club for a long time, I like the idea that anyone can at some point have the best players in their team.[/quote']

Just will add Im a massive fan of 2 divisions. Ive found 16 team leagues with only one division tend to get boring very quickly especially when midway through the season theres only few clubs left with a chance to win. 2 divisions of 8 mean's everyones usually got something to play for all the time

Okay we will definately be going with 2 divisons.

So the 2 other things id like cleared up.

Should we go for idea one where the bottom 2 in each div have to sell player to the top 2 in said div (first for Cv off last, 2nd for 150% CV of second last) or do we go for the "Exclusive transfer" or as i like to think of it "Dibs card" from external as a reward.

Secondly, Do we want to have this have an end date in way of a trophy cap or do we just wanna go for the indefinate struggle for supremacy by identifying the best potential in the league?

Okay we will definately be going with 2 divisons.

So the 2 other things id like cleared up.

Should we go for idea one where the bottom 2 in each div have to sell player to the top 2 in said div (first for Cv off last' date=' 2nd for 150% CV of second last) or do we go for the "Exclusive transfer" or as i like to think of it "Dibs card" from external as a reward.

Secondly, Do we want to have this have an end date in way of a trophy cap or do we just wanna go for the indefinate struggle for supremacy by identifying the best potential in the league?[/quote']

I really like the exclusive transfer idea. Its really different and I think of it as trump card.

And on the second question Id much prefer indefinite struggle for supremacy. Dont like the idea of getting overly attached to a team and then the setup hits the end date

Okay I am getting enough interest in this to make it a reality, so im going to start the ball rolling.

Confirming it will be 2 divisions.

I am open to changing this via feedback but might scrap the trophy count. This GW should hopefully be competitive enough and with the forumers who have expressed interest i see longevity.

The winner of division one can "shotgun" or "dibs" any 1 EPL player that is at external of his choosing. That team must then purchase the player by the end of the season unopposed. N.B stating a player and failing to sign him will result in a penalty.

Winner of div 2 much the same but it will be a player rated no higher than 90 (at time of stating)

Winner of cup shall have the same deal but under 21 (any rating). Keep in mind if there is 2 teams wanting the same player priority order is Div 1-Div 2-Cup.

Scrapping the opening draft as it is massively time consuming. am going to add a little bit extra starting money to account for the bidding. that said treams will be lucky to acheive 90/91 avg fisrt 11 with the amount of money provided. many stars will not be bought instantly.

Id say I dont want the opening budget too big. It'll make it very interesting for people to decide if they want a start and less depth or better depth but no stars. I wouldnt want to give people too much too soon because then theres less to work towards

Id say I dont want the opening budget too big. It'll make it very interesting for people to decide if they want a start and less depth or better depth but no stars. I wouldnt want to give people too much too soon because then theres less to work towards

Ive ended up putting it at 180M.

you need 30 players. taking out the 5 youth that will be 25. those players will have to average 7M. that will get you a team of aroun 88/89s at best by my calculations (assuming not oldies)

should mean everyone can start about as powerful as newcastle united (woooo powerhouse!)

Players loaned out to foreign clubs but that are still owned by pl clubs can be bought?

Bit slowl in the morning haha

Yes, but not vice versa. must be owned by PL team. Example Negredo could currently be signed but Elia could not. The yardstick for this will be the ingame reading under the name. So even if the Daily Mirror or whatever paper you like says Krystain bielik has been signed by Arsenal, it says Legia Warsaw in the game, he cannot be bid on.

Scrapping the opening draft as it is massively time consuming. am going to add a little bit extra starting money to account for the bidding. that said treams will be lucky to acheive 90/91 avg fisrt 11 with the amount of money provided. many stars will not be bought instantly.

Sounds good mate like all the ideas.

When do you think managers will be finalised?

Sounds good mate like all the ideas.

When do you think managers will be finalised?

Just waiting to hear from matt. i have 16, 17 including him. he posted some suggestions but never said if he was interested or not. If he says yeah ill have to put HD on reserves as he was last in excluding Noisy who i specifically asked.

Just waiting to hear from matt. i have 16' date=' 17 including him. he posted some suggestions but never said if he was interested or not. If he says yeah ill have to put HD on reserves as he was last in excluding Noisy who i specifically asked.[/quote']

Cool ;)

Was partly asking so I know if I am in.....sounds like I am!

So can you please set it up as Private App as I'm like some managers who can't be invited to gameworlds because of an SM bug.

Thanks Huddo

Ive ended up putting it at 180M.

you need 30 players. taking out the 5 youth that will be 25. those players will have to average 7M. that will get you a team of aroun 88/89s at best by my calculations (assuming not oldies)

should mean everyone can start about as powerful as newcastle united (woooo powerhouse!)

In regards to opening budget I am not sure whether you can choose 180m or not.

you may have to take it up to 200m can't remember the options SM give you in terms of choosing budget :)

I noticed you mention no buying from unmanaged which is always a good idea. Not sure if you know mate but when creating the set up there is an option where you can choose no buying from unmanaged so no need to worry about that.

yeah found all this out when i made for first time. budget is 180M, no buying form unmanaged. I am about to start the club draw.

HD lad, since you were the last in (excluding noisy who i exclusively invited) i will have to have you as First reserve.

Me - RC Lens (1)

Frozy - Hellas Verona (1)

Pedro - Juventus (2)

Huddo - Sampdoria (2)

Gozzy - Chelsea (2)

Elohim - Espanyol (1)

Tino - Metalist (2)

TomOwen - Genoa (2)

Kopstar - Udinese (1)

Muallan - Elche (2)

KJKJ - US Palermo (2)

Keystone - FC Nantes (1)

LauraAFCA - Chievo Verona (1)

False9 - Besiktas (1)

Matt72 - Lyon (2)

Noisy - spurs (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA too funny!) (1)

Random club and divisons in brackets.

The Game world is Cam's Premier League World ID:236852

Setup for application so please apply for your clubs ASAP. Bidding will commence the minute all 16 clubs are managed and not a second earlier.

Please add me ingame as a friend if you havent already - Cameron lucas (clucas1)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK