Cam's Premier League World

Re: Cam's Premier League World

US Palermo outclassed RC Lens and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Drogba scored the winner for US Palermo and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Its always nice beating the game owner :D:D:D We are 3rd now:cool:

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

In other new Tino you lucky b, We have completely lost all our form and lost a close one to Palermo. Now the gap from top to bottom in div 1 is a bit bigger, and im a bit more towards the bottom :(

In other News Johnny Evans comes in for WIllams + Wheelbarrow full of cash. Its not a big improvement but my team is right on that line where if i have a first teamer out I lose my Average rating a point and i cannot abide by this so now i have a tiny bit of breathing room

Chievo Verona beat RCD Espanyol 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gomis scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Negredo and Schneiderlin were also amongst the goalscorers.

We dominated the game so a deserved win, that puts us back on top of the table!

In the mean time I'm STILL waiting for an incoming bid so I can finally announce my price player lol. But as long as the current lot is performing well, I'll be patient.

Sampdoria move top of Div 2 with a 2-1 win over Genoa.....Sanchez bagged a brace to join Tadic top of Div 2 scoring table. Hopefully we can keep this form going.

I will be ready to capitalize on any slip ups.

Almost had my first defeat infront of a record crowd if not for the poor keeping of Besiktas :o

The match ended 2 - 2 between US Palermo and Metalist in their Division 1 fixture.

Aspas and Bertrand were amongst the goalscorers.

Exciting draw. With 24 shots on target for both team. We are satisfied with the draw. We are 4th now

One of our best performance's of the season taking top spot from Lyon who we beat 3-0.....Sampdoria had goals from Sanchez and Lallana to thank with both on the scoresheet. The only downside was an injury to Tadic who will miss the rest of the season.

We have 3 games to go to secure promotion which will be a great effort after losing Lukaku and Schurrle during the season.

One of our best performance's of the season taking top spot from Lyon who we beat 3-0.....Sampdoria had goals from Sanchez and Lallana to thank with both on the scoresheet. The only downside was an injury to Tadic who will miss the rest of the season.

We have 3 games to go to secure promotion which will be a great effort after losing Lukaku and Schurrle during the season.

To be fair you had a smashing squad to start with and stregthened nicely aswell. div 2 looking spicy as the battel for the autospot and bonus player rages. meanwhile even the chance for promotion via playoffs is wide open. Lyon already won the cup too so a Massive chance for a double selection for them. Scary prospect but they too lost Henderson so great to see that poaching has not stopped progress!

Div 1 on the other hand after a slow start has seen Laura start the steamroller up beating second placed Metalist and now it will be hard to throw away. might i add Not having yet even USED her bonus! I would say the team itself isnt necessarily beasty but Laura has proven her tactical nous looking at back to back titles. Scary proposition that that team might have 2 stars more in it soone enough......

We on the other hand STILLLLLLLL undefeated vs Fluffy which is just too awesome. 89th minute equaliser though the darn so and so :P. Lens hang somewhere in the middle of relegation and runner up, as removing Laura the TANK from the equasion div 1 is very tight.

You have 2 bids on TRL players' date=' Jagielka and Gomis.........[/quote']

It's all part of the plan ;)

But maybe I should give up on that and just buy a player lol.

Did you list the player for transfer before the season began?

If so' date=' I'd unlist him and TL him again.

Btw I just saw you're on your way to back to back titles, well done! :eek:[/quote']

I did this literally three times already :o

But I guess the more I impatient I'll get, the longer it'll take!

Life lessons :D

Laura you are running out of time..... Player MUST be signed by seasons end dont forget.

Just because I won again doesn't mean the seasons over :D

But I'm going for Cahill as my prize player., am gonna make the offer right now.

Do I have to wait until turn 1 of the next season for the next prize?

Just because I won again doesn't mean the seasons over :D

But I'm going for Cahill as my prize player.' date=' am gonna make the offer right now.

Do I have to wait until turn 1 of the next season for the next prize?[/quote']

Yes you must wait until next season. I know i know just didnt want you to leave it too late. B)

shoot muallan a pm as he hasnt loged for 12 days dont want you to miss out.