Cam's Premier League World

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

Re: Cam's Premier League World

Well we couldnt get a point in a 2-1 loss to Metalist. Now we have to get a point on FInal day or we could go down.....

Div 2 looking spicy though, Anyone could win and about 3-4 teasm looking to clinch the second play-off spot... Good luck to all. Dont let Huddo win Lyon dont want that muppet in the big time :P

Well we couldnt get a point in a 2-1 loss to Metalist. Now we have to get a point on FInal day or we could go down.....

Div 2 looking spicy though' date=' Anyone could win and about 3-4 teasm looking to clinch the second play-off spot... Good luck to all. Dont let Huddo win Lyon dont want that muppet in the big time :P[/quote']

LOL Cam - I will be happy to take your spot in Div 1 next season :P

The match ended 2 - 2 between US Palermo and Chievo Verona in their Division 1 fixture.

Nasri scored both of the goals for US Palermo and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

We finished 3rd. Am happy with this season's achievement. :D:D

Also, congrats to Chievo's Manager : Laura! Div 1 Champs B):cool:

Hellas Verona hammered RCD Espanyol 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Nani was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Oscar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The miracle of miracles at the foot of the Div 1 table, as the bottom of table clash was lent more importances after news trickled in that RC Lens lost to Spurs 2-0. Hence the winner of the bottom of table clash would survive, the other relegated.

However, an un-fit Nani made mockery of the game, with 4 goals to secure us safety. More astonishingly is the fact that these were Nani's first goals for us. Crazy, and we're thrilled here at Hellas Verona to have survived! Tough luck Cam and Fluffy, and thanks Noisy for beating Lens!:D

Relegated with a 0 GD between a team with -13 and a team with -15. I guess this proves snatching games here and there is better than NOT getting hammered nearly every game. RIP div 1. At least we had Semi-Final Action in Europe to fill the coffers a little. Also added Depay to the squad which was nice. I guess at least now i can WIN div 2 and get a prize, Laura just too good in div 1 B)

Prize rules are on page 1.

Congrats to

LauraAFCA - Chievo

Huddo -Sampdoria

Footie - Lyon

You have all won the right to poach a player as per page 1. Good luck to The teams in the div 2 play-off, Laura awaits you!

Relegated with a 0 GD between a team with -13 and a team with -15. I guess this proves snatching games here and there is better than NOT getting hammered nearly every game. RIP div 1. At least we had Semi-Final Action in Europe to fill the coffers a little. Also added Depay to the squad which was nice. I guess at least now i can WIN div 2 and get a prize' date=' Laura just too good in div 1 B)

Congrats to [b']

LauraAFCA - Chievo

Huddo -Sampdoria

Footie - Lyon

[/b]You have all won the right to poach a player as per page 1. Good luck to The teams in the div 2 play-off, Laura awaits you!

It's -13 despite thrashing Espanyol 5-0 yesterday. Crazy. Anyway hope to do better next season. You're unlucky I came in at the correct time to keep Verona afloat.

All teams will have until the Next season starts to name their captain for next season. After that the Winners can start naming, so don't risk waiting too long!

Be advised at the end of MD 38 all relegated teams players must go on the Transfer List. At the conclusion of Boro Vs Norwich all promoted teams are open for purchase.

All teams will have until the Next season starts to name their captain for next season. After that the Winners can start naming' date=' so don't risk waiting too long!

Be advised at the end of MD 38 all relegated teams players must go on the Transfer List. At the conclusion of Boro Vs Norwich all promoted teams are open for purchase.[/quote']

Sorry I couldn't finish top spot, Pedro didn't read the script.

Actually, what does the naming of captain do?

Fingers crossed for the play offs, I have a feeling de Gea is gonna have a stinker rating of 5 like the Espanyol's keeper.

All teams will have until the Next season starts to name their captain for next season. After that the Winners can start naming' date=' so don't risk waiting too long!

Be advised at the end of MD 38 all relegated teams players must go on the Transfer List. At the conclusion of Boro Vs Norwich all promoted teams are open for purchase.[/quote']

Could you please explain?

You can choose 1 player to be the Captain of the club. The Captain is above loyal to the club and will not accept any offer from any club even if the club accepts.

Basically, You can name 1 player that cannot be taken as part of the poaching rewards. He will be safe.

fc-metalist-kharkiv-logo-primary.jpg

7 wins

1 draw

6 defeats

Andy Carroll is the best goalscorer with 6 goals and he also has the most yellow cards.

Rickie Lambert & Siem De Jong have 4 asissts.

Szczesny has the most MOTM (4) and he's the teams best performer!

We had no red cards!

Szczesny_Celebration_Jumpman-249x300.png

WOJCIECH SZCZESNY - METALIST PLAYER OF THE YEAR!

OUR CAPTAIN FOR THE NEXT SEASON IS ANDY CARROLL!

Relegated with a 0 GD between a team with -13 and a team with -15. I guess this proves snatching games here and there is better than NOT getting hammered nearly every game. RIP div 1. At least we had Semi-Final Action in Europe to fill the coffers a little. Also added Depay to the squad which was nice. I guess at least now i can WIN div 2 and get a prize' date=' Laura just too good in div 1 B)

Congrats to [b']

LauraAFCA - Chievo

Huddo -Sampdoria

Footie - Lyon

[/b]You have all won the right to poach a player as per page 1. Good luck to The teams in the div 2 play-off, Laura awaits you!

Sampdoria nominate Lyon's Benteke as our prize player for winning Div 2 sorry to Lyon manager it was a tough decision.

Sampdoria nominate Lyon's Benteke as our prize player for winning Div 2 sorry to Lyon manager it was a tough decision.

No hard feelings, he might even get a rise in the upcoming review.

So does this mean that those teams that did not change their captains will stick to their previous mentioned captain? And if that is the case, then I will start to look around for my prize player and possibly name it after Laura's choice.

No hard feelings' date=' he might even get a rise in the upcoming review.

So does this mean that those teams that did not change their captains will stick to their previous mentioned captain? And if that is the case, then I will start to look around for my prize player and possibly name it after Laura's choice.[/quote']

Yes if it has not changed by next season they will remain the same. They will get 48hrs after new season starts to change it, but if you name a player that is not AT THE TIME their capt then too bad :eek: