Cam Lucas

Cam's Premier League World

Toni its all in the thread, but there is a prize for winning div 1, div 2 and the cup where you can choose any player to buy depending on which one you win. You get to name a capt. He is the one player that is too loyal to leave your club under any circumstance. Elche nah mate, gotta WIN the div 2 hahahaha!

How come Veretout is already at Nantes?

Nantes were unmanaged too long and the AI bought a couple nantes players, he has broken no rules. I never expected one of the 4 to make a transfer to HIS team lol what are the odds. I see no reason why he cannot keep him after TB its a very lucky coincidence

Toni its all in the thread' date=' but there is a prize for winning div 1, div 2 and the cup where you can choose any player to buy depending on which one you win. You get to name a capt. He is the one player that is too loyal to leave your club under any circumstance. Elche nah mate, gotta WIN the div 2 hahahaha![/quote']

I have a question.

When seling the player can we charge max value or MUST WE SELL AT CHAIRMAN VALUE

tottenham-badge.jpg

Welcome McCarthy!

mccarthy-500475.jpg

James McCarthy has joined Tottenham Hotspur, along with Christian Atsu, as part of a P/E swap deal for Santos Ramires. The Irish box-to-box midfielder was praised most by Hotspur coach Toni Kroos, who expects him to excel with flying colors here at White Hart Lane.

Agbonlahor joins as a very cut price replacement for Jovetic whom i had to sell as my only decent striker :(.

Oxlade and Agueor become 2 of the prize picks. Intereseting to see Palermo (div 1 winner) have a player in Ox taken form them.... Even winning Div 1 and having the ultra pick does not save you form losing a player tehehe

I am definitely not happy about losing Aguero not at all

Blame Nopisy for buying the 2 best players and not enough depth. no one had went for a huge player yet probably due to needing to lose their own depth to get the money. but a couple of enforced sales due to transfer and then you have cash

Quick question is there a limit on maximum players that can be taken of a player?? So imagine all 3 prize winners decided to take 3 players from you lol that would be okay? or only 1 player can be taken etc

1 per person correct obviously that would be tremendously unfair!!!!!!

Agbonlahor joins as a very cut price replacement for Jovetic whom i had to sell as my only decent striker :(.

Oxlade and Agueor become 2 of the prize picks. Intereseting to see Palermo (div 1 winner) have a player in Ox taken form them.... Even winning Div 1 and having the ultra pick does not save you form losing a player tehehe

Thats what makes this GW competitive and fun to play. Kinda sad that Oxlade have to leave Palermo.. Hes gonna have a great season for Arsenal.. :) :)

Over the Squad Cap - Must sell median rated player Immediately. That is to say if you had 5 players 89, 87, 84, 83, 78 then the 84 must be sold For first external bid. If there are multiple players on the median rating the oldest must be sold. Will be docked 5 points from the Winners/Div 2 bonus and disqualified from the cup bonus.

Tottenham: This will mean due to Yoshida being Transfer banned, I will go Down the list and Pritchard will now be a forced transfer.

Berahino left us for Spurs with Capoue coming in exchange. Also got Ben Watson from Watford.

With the squad looking better than ever, we won the first game of the season 3-2 against a decent Elche side. Two of the debutants starred, Mane (who scored 3 goals in 5 during pre-season) continued his form with a goal. Capoue also got an assist. Meanwhile, Oscar, who has been transfer listed, put in a strong show with 2 goals.

Trying to get Lindegaard out in exchange for another keeper, had 2 bids rejected. C'mon!

Oscar left us for 7mil, Fernando and Willian, good deal for both sides. Also got Benalouane to provide cover for my back line.

Hoping I can also get Gestede but it is tight. Bids still getting rejected for my potential replacement keeper.

Lost to Metallist 1-3, with 7 changes from last year's side, it was expected. Fernando did score a debut penalty though.

With the deal of Gestede, we will be done with our transfer business; having reached the squad cap. Gestede would become my 17th signing in this GW for Hellas, I've really transformed this team.