Cam's Premier League World

Well, we lost out on Gestede which sucks. Was rather close tbh.

So we went and got a marginally cheaper but more versatile option in Lee Tomlin.

le lol hehehe. Sm being a bit slow on changing some players clubs i feel. Gona be some pretty epic bidding wars.

One team that won't be involved in any bidding war will be Hellas Verona. I'm done for the season. If only my new GK could join, i've had bids rejected for him all week. :confused:

Shall be good to watch where N'Jie, Adama and Shaqiri end up, among others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My captain will remain Lukaku.

Also' date=' a suggestion, Cam:

Since the real life transfer window is closed (meaning basically no transfer activity in this setup till January), why don't we set a 3+ mandatory internal deal rule?

It's always worked wonders in setups like "European Dream" and "World Challenge". ;)[/quote']

Not sure i want to do that. however i am mulling over an idea to keep the GW eternally fun that i might run by everyone in a couple of days. It will throw the name out a bit and im not sold on it yet so ill see what people think.

Udinese will come available in the next 2 weeks, A star studded line up with KDB, DDG, Matic, Alderweireld, Milner, Eriksen, Sturridge, Ramsey, Sane, Bellerin and more, and could well win the league this season leaving you a prize pick (sitting 2nd currently)

Incumbent manager wants to see out the last 4 games and then arguably the strongest team (and the most successful) will be available. Pm me in gam will get prioirty, but i will check back here.

Udinese will come available in the next 2 weeks, A star studded line up with KDB, DDG, Matic, Alderweireld, Milner, Eriksen, Sturridge, Ramsey, Sane, Bellerin and more, and could well win the league this season leaving you a prize pick (sitting 2nd currently)

Incumbent manager wants to see out the last 4 games and then arguably the strongest team (and the most successful) will be available. Pm me in gam will get prioirty, but i will check back here.

On 06/08/2017 at 4:38 PM, Cam Lucas said:

I would love to join.

On 10/08/2017 at 4:17 AM, d5v1L said:

I would love to join.

Udinese manager decided to stay, but i will have Nantes up in 4 days.

Kante, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Mendy and more, not the Juggernaut of Udinese but a great side. If you are still interested let me know and add Cam Lucas (username clucas1) In game, ill really run throught the rules with you and we can blood you in if youd like

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...