Cam's Premier League World

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

Re: Premier League World.

Wouldn't it be absolutely hilarious of the bids were instantly confirmed now and Cam had to pay 40 million for Isla... a player who we aren't even allowed to bid on :D

#Ihaveadream :D

Lol ofc but obviously i would not be so silly, i would have plenty of time to pull that bid, was just a back-up/extra ntification incase it wasnt pulled.

shame only 1 other person bid on Bony and i lost him thought id nick him unopposed for some good business. Also nicked Livermore off me which was a shame.

Lol ofc but obviously i would not be so silly' date=' i would have plenty of time to pull that bid, was just a back-up/extra ntification incase it wasnt pulled.

shame only 1 other person bid on Bony and i lost him thought id nick him unopposed for some good business. Also nicked Livermore off me which was a shame.[/quote']

Bony was a main target and Livermore is my favourite player :D

Oh dear what a mess I've made. In progress of canceling bids' date=' and choosing my team, deals come through and I sign 8 players only. (Costa, Oscar, and Eriksen I was yet to cancel)

... what a mess :mad::P[/quote']

so you have 7M to sign the rest of your squad.... Cant say im impressed ;)

Costa and Fabregas went for 50mil

Courtois for 40.2mil

Hazard for 35mil

:D:D:D:D:D

Also managed to win the signature of Filipe Luis and looks like i have the highest bid for Bardsley.

XXXX

Bardsley-XXXX-XXXX-Filipe Luis

Delph-Rodwell

Ramsay-Rooney - Barkley

Sturridge

Bench: Jedinak, Downing

Yes everyone thats how you build a squad!

EDIT: NOOO I MISSED KI!

Lol this was a fun round of bidding, 369 new messages... Also, who's the lucky chap who signed both Courtois and Lloris for loads of cash? :D

I'm happy I didn't go all out on any players, I barely had time to look at the bids, so I'd rather pick up whatever is left than being stuck with a squad that doesn't fit any formation.

Lol this was a fun round of bidding' date=' 369 new messages... Also, who's the lucky chap who signed both Courtois and Lloris for loads of cash? :D

I'm happy I didn't go all out on any players, I barely had time to look at the bids, so I'd rather pick up whatever is left than being stuck with a squad that doesn't fit any formation.[/quote']

That was toms genoa, he actually did okay with his couple if marquee bids otherwise, just stuffed up with the 2 keepers

So it was simply because you're slow and lazy that I'm not getting Eriksen? :P

Yes, I was supposed to have

------- Cech (15)

Azpi (20) Jones (9) Shawcross (10) Davies (7.5)

Matic (20)

Willian (17) Sterling (25)

Silva (19.4)

Sakho (4.2)- Berahino (11.1)

And now it's a mess...........

But then I saw Genoa squad and my life became good again :D