Cam's Premier League World

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

Re: Premier League World.

Eden eden eden eden HAZARD :D

35m well spent

Unlike you to blow well over half your budget on 7 players though mate especially without even having a goal keeper yet. Still Hazard is a cracking bit of business.

I kept my bids low thinking I would get at least one marquee free agent but it was not to be though I am happy with bringing in De Gea' date=' Thorgan Hazard plus Milner, Henderson and Gibbs will all be joining as well.

Going to have to be astute with my signings. [/font']

Unlike you to blow well over half your budget on 7 players though mate especially without even having a goal keeper yet. Still Hazard is a cracking bit of business.

I kept my bids low thinking I would get at least one marquee free agent but it was not to be though I am happy with bringing in De Gea' date=' Thorgan Hazard plus Milner, Henderson and Gibbs will all be joining as well.

Going to have to be astute with my signings. [/font']

Taken a different approach this time 14/15 players then youths I think see how it pans out.

Won Danny Rose and Fazio so that'll push Yanga-Mbiwa and Calum Chambers to the bench..

Also managed to snipe Lewis Baker off Metalist ^^

Starting XI right now!

Vorm

Walker - Fazio - Reid - Rose

Mikel - Livermore

Mirallas - Sigurdsson - Townsend

Bony

Subs: Chambers, Yanga-Mbiwa, Austin, Wilson, Baker

Defence is all done, need one more striker and then some CM depth..

still have around 40 million to play with!

Won Danny Rose and Fazio so that'll push Yanga-Mbiwa and Calum Chambers to the bench..

Also managed to snipe Lewis Baker off Metalist ^^

Starting XI right now!

Vorm

Walker - Fazio - Reid - Rose

Mikel - Livermore

Mirallas - Sigurdsson - Townsend

Bony

Subs: Chambers' date=' Yanga-Mbiwa, Austin, Wilson, Baker[/color']

Defence is all done, need one more striker and then some CM depth..

still have around 40 million to play with!

Cheating as usual I see

Transfer Roundup..

A look at who signed what GK and who is the biggest star* in each team after the first wave of transfers!

*When I say biggest star I mean highest rated player..

Besiktas

GK: None

Biggest Star: Mario Balotelli

Chelsea

No players bought

(Should we be worried? :P)

Chievo Verona

GK: Freddie Woodman

Biggest Star: Pablo Zabaleta

Elche CF

GK: Fraser Forster

Biggest Star: Luis Fernandinho

FC Nantes

GK: Joe Hart, Jack Butland

Biggest Star: Joe Hart

Genoa CFC

GK: Thibaut Courtois

Biggest Star: Cesc Fábregas

Hellas Verona

Biggest Star: Diego Costa

Juventus

GK: Petr Cech

Biggest Star: Santi Cazorla

Metalist

GK: Sneezy McBumhole (Szczesny

Biggest Star: See Above

Lyon

GK: David De Gea

Biggest Star: David De Gea

RC Lens

GK: David Ospina, Jordan Pickford

Biggest Star: Leighton Baines

RCD Espanyol

GK: Michel Vorm

Biggest Star: John Obi Mikel

Sampdoria

GK: Ben Foster

Biggest Star: Alexis Sanchez

Spurs

Biggest Star: Eden Hazard

Udinese

Biggest Star: Wayne Rooney

Palermo

GK: Willy Cabalero

Biggest Star: Michael Carrick

17 confirmed signings at Elche so far.

First signing was the capture of Fernandinho from Man City for 12million. My best move as he is our "marquee" player, having the highest rating. Happy to purchase him for only 12million w/o competition.

Second move in the market was the purchase of Manchester United's Antonio Valencia. He's very versatile on the right side, and only cost 9million for us so a steal.

Theo Walcott also joined us from Arsenal for 13million. A speedy winger/forward who we managed to sign w/o competition either.

Our highest fees were smashed on a defensive trio in Seamus Coleman (15.1million), Gary Cahill (20million), and John Terry (15million), adding to a total of 50.1million, more than a quarter of our budget. Although expensive, we add quality to our defense which we hope will stand strong throughout the course of the season.

Additionally, three attacking Spurs players, Moussa Dembele, Nader Chadli and Roberto Soldado joined Elche for a total of 33million. 3 additions that add depth to our squad.

Our main goalkeeper, Fraser Forster was signed from Southampton for a fee of 12million. Pleased to get a decent goalkeeper for that price.

Kyle Naughton also joins the club for a cheap 5.5million. A decent add-on, hopefully he can perform at his new club Swansea.

Our final signings were on many U23 players, including the likes of Bentaleb, Okore, Rolando Aarons, and others for a total of approximately 25.5million.

I reckon Noisy is a closet yido too ... look at the amount of spurs players he's bought hahaha

Poor guy, you and I always saying he's a Spurs fan. :P

We better stop it, coz he might give an infraction. :D You're a mod tho, can you get an infraction? :o

On a different note, it's pretty understandable that people are going for Chelsea and Spurs players, given that they're free agents.

Poor guy' date=' you and I always saying he's a Spurs fan. :P

We better stop it, coz he might give an infraction. :D You're a mod tho, can you get an infraction? :o

On a different note, it's pretty understandable that people are going for Chelsea and Spurs players, given that they're free agents.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure Noisy loves his beloved Spurs. That's the reason why Fluffy, the Gunners supporter makes fun of him ;)

Obviously when people go for free agents we always have the image of cheaper prices when it actually means more competition -> higher prices.

Poor guy' date=' you and I always saying he's a Spurs fan. :P

We better stop it, coz he might give an infraction. :D [b']You're a mod tho, can you get an infraction? :o[/b]

On a different note, it's pretty understandable that people are going for Chelsea and Spurs players, given that they're free agents.

Yeah we can haha :P

God ... I really love this side!

108_1195457452.gif

PHAM TAKES CHARGE AT GENOA CFC

Manager Tom Pham has taken charge at Genoa CFC with a transfer budget of 180m in hopes of building a fully-fledged Premier League team. He quickly announced his intentions by bidding for the plethora of free agents such as Eden Hazard, Diego Costa, and Cesc Fabregas. With his 180m budget, he has to spend dilligently, but has proven to be a bit reckless in the transfer market, submitting some outrageous bids for players.

After the first day of bidding, Pham has announced the signing of twelve players as he builds a strong foundation for the first team. Arriving at Genoa are goalkeepers Thibaut Courtois and Hugo Lloris for 62.2m, defenders Mathieu Debuchy, Kenneth Omeruo, Nathaniel Chalobah, and Oliveira Wallace for a combined 12.7m, midfielders Cesc Fabregas, Marco Van Ginkel, Mario Pasalic, and Victor Moses for a combined 68.9m and strikers Graziano Pelle and Islam Feruz for a combined 5.8m. With 30.3m left in the bank, Pham is looking to complete his squad with a mixture of experienced players and hot prospects.

13340.jpg38848.jpg60844.jpg51192.jpg55620.jpg5575.jpg67798.jpg45480.jpg19.jpg31086.jpg75481.jpg8530.jpg

The Deadly Dozen

After the arrival of these players, Pham was quick to make two personnel decisions as he announced that Cesc Fabregas will be given the captain's armband and the vice-captaincy will be awarded to goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois. Despite having two high-quality goalkeepers, Pham has raised the possibility of using French goalkeeper Hugo Lloris in an outfield position due to his ability to play well-outside of his box as a sweeper keeper. May we see Hugo Lloris on the scoresheet this year?

Cesc-Fabregas3.jpg

Club Captain Cesc Fabregas

He has bought as many spurs players as I have (5) ... I've bought Siggy and Livermore aswell who are ex-yidos ... so it's 7 for me ... whereas I've only bought the one gooner .. so there's a difference there luv! :D

well to be fair Cam has forced us to buy Chelsea/Spurs players as those are the English clubs with all the free agents in-game -> therefore no restriction really on # that can be bought compared to Arsenal.

p.s. Nice report Tom, I suggest you play both Courtois and Lloris as defenders :D