Cam's Premier League World

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

Re: Premier League World.

108_1195457452.gif

PHAM TAKES CHARGE AT GENOA CFC

Manager Tom Pham has taken charge at Genoa CFC with a transfer budget of 180m in hopes of building a fully-fledged Premier League team. He quickly announced his intentions by bidding for the plethora of free agents such as Eden Hazard' date=' [b']Diego Costa[/b], and Cesc Fabregas. With his 180m budget, he has to spend dilligently, but has proven to be a bit reckless in the transfer market, submitting some outrageous bids for players.

After the first day of bidding, Pham has announced the signing of twelve players as he builds a strong foundation for the first team. Arriving at Genoa are goalkeepers Thibaut Courtois and Hugo Lloris for 62.2m, defenders Mathieu Debuchy, Kenneth Omeruo, Nathaniel Chalobah, and Oliveira Wallace for a combined 12.7m, midfielders Cesc Fabregas, Marco Van Ginkel, Mario Pasalic, and Victor Moses for a combined 68.9m and strikers Graziano Pelle and Islam Feruz for a combined 5.8m. With 30.3m left in the bank, Pham is looking to complete his squad with a mixture of experienced players and hot prospects.

13340.jpg38848.jpg60844.jpg51192.jpg55620.jpg5575.jpg67798.jpg45480.jpg19.jpg31086.jpg75481.jpg8530.jpg

The Deadly Dozen

After the arrival of these players, Pham was quick to make two personnel decisions as he announced that Cesc Fabregas will be given the captain's armband and the vice-captaincy will be awarded to goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois. Despite having two high-quality goalkeepers, Pham has raised the possibility of using French goalkeeper Hugo Lloris in an outfield position due to his ability to play well-outside of his box as a sweeper keeper. May we see Hugo Lloris on the scoresheet this year?

Cesc-Fabregas3.jpg

Club Captain Cesc Fabregas

Just put your GK as the penalty taker and he'll be bagging goals for fun this season .. :D

I'm actually planning to play Lloris up front if I don't get a good striker :o

By the way' date=' is the squad minimum 30, or is that the squad cap?[/quote']

I think the squad cap is 30, in order to prevent player hogging.

And I'm sure Lloris would play better at CF than Edinho did for Braga. :(

This is fantastic! Despite my mess up I still won Bielik! :D

From the start, I could bid 3.4 million for him, I bid 2,1 ... then when I got all the players I wanted.. I decided to up my bid, so I withdrew ... and could only bid 1,9 :confused::confused::confused:

But that was enough!! :D

Remy Cabella is joining and takes Townsend's place in the XI

Jordan Archer and Kryztian Bielik also joins Espanyol!

Vorm

Walker - Fazio - Reid - Rose

Mikel - Livermore

Mirallas - Sigurdsson - Cabella

Bony

I'm very happy with my team so far... only 1 more XI position to fill and I'm done!

Managed to get Tim Krul for a slightly pricey 13mil. Also brining in Joleon Lescott for 6.5mil and James Chester for 5.9mil. Krul will obviously start and Lescott will too. Chester will be RB/CB cover. That said I could play the following team now

Krul

Bardsley-Chester-Lescott-Filipe Luis

Delph-Rodwell

Ramsay-Rooney - Barkley

Sturridge

Bench: Jedinak, Downing

Would have a starting average of 89.

Did sadly miss out on Markovic :(

Managed to get Tim Krul for a slightly pricey 13mil. Also brining in Joleon Lescott for 6.5mil and James Chester for 5.9mil. Krul will obviously start and Lescott will too. Chester will be RB/CB cover. That said I could play the following team now

Krul

Delph-Rodwell

Ramsay-Rooney - Barkley

Sturridge

Bench: Jedinak' date=' Downing[/center']

Would have a starting average of 89.

Did sadly miss out on Markovic :(

Bar the fullbacks you've actually done a good job there lad! :D

Bar the fullbacks you've actually done a good job there lad! :D

Thanks (very suspicious why youre being nice :P ) Filipe Luis is a 91 rated so Im happy there. My right side of defence is pretty dire but everyone has to have a weakness somewhere. Clyne and Walker went for far less than I expected.

Thanks (very suspicious why youre being nice :P ) Filipe Luis is a 91 rated so Im happy there. My right side of defence is pretty dire but everyone has to have a weakness somewhere. Clyne and Walker went for far less than I expected.

The only weakspot in my team is behind the screen hahaha

Sampdoria's transfer spending frenzy is in full swing with the following potential lineup.......

Foster

Blind - Mangala - Vlaar - Janmaat

Lallana - Tadic - Sanchez - Arnautovic - Schurrle

Lukaku

You stole Vlaar off me .. but since I got my hands on Reid aswell I'm not too bothered tbh :P

You've got a great attack tho ... Sanchez, Lallana, Lukaku and Schurrle!

That looks very solid!

Thanks mate - I think our lineups are fairly even and you have bought wisely.

I had a plan going into bidding but that gone thrown out the window given many were targeting free agents.

I tried to find players that can play many positions and provide flexibility.

Sanchez will be a key along with Lukaku who will need to find goals.

Defensively I'm weakest but hopefully I can bring in some further cover.

Thanks mate - I think our lineups are fairly even and you have bought wisely.

I had a plan going into bidding but that gone thrown out the window given many were targeting free agents.

I tried to find players that can play many positions and provide flexibility.

Sanchez will be a key along with Lukaku who will need to find goals.

Defensively I'm weakest but hopefully I can bring in some further cover.

Jealous of the Sancez, Lukaku, Vlaar and Blind deals. Kept away from the first two because I expected them to be very over priced. Tried to bid for the second two yesterday and realised you'd beaten me :(

Reasonably happy with my side but defence is a worry. All my preferred defensive signings are gone hence resorting to players like Chester and Bardsley so at least i have something.

Withdrew on Krul as I decided the 13mil fee was a bit high. Remembered Id found a better option and bid on Howard. Only since bids have been accepted I realised I meant to go for Begovic.

Also bringing in Agbonlahor for 4.5million. Sure hes not the greatest player but to spend cheap money for an 87 rated player that can cover most of the frontline seems nice business.

Howard

Delph-Rodwell

Ramsay-Rooney - Barkley

Sturridge

Bench: Jedinak, Downing, Agbonlahor