Cam's Premier League World

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Premier League World. They shall no longer be known as Spurs or Tottenham but they will be known as Cock on a ball.

Re: Cam's Premier League World Chievo Verona starting 11 Bench is still waiting for two more transfers to be completed, will average about 85. After that I will have a couple of million left fo

Re: Cam's Premier League World Well, My man Dorrans got the assist in this one, making it 2-0 to Lens against espanYOLO after a Clyne header sealed a 1-0 league victory! Fluffy can never handle this

Posted Images

Re: Cam's Premier League World

With the brilliant additions of full-backs Alberto Moreno and Aleksandor Kolarov for a combined 16.2million, Elche would like to announce their starting XI!

Forster

Coleman - Cahill - Terry - Moreno

Fernandinho

Valencia --------- Kolarov

Dembele

Walcott ---------- Soldado

:)

Substitutes: Chadli, Okore, Naughton, Kalas, Bentaleb

Re: Premier League World.

Phil Jones will arrive for a big fee of 10.6million. Needed defensive replacement no matter how pricey!

Howard

Bardsley-Jones-Lescott-Filipe Luis

Delph-Rodwell

Ramsay-Rooney - Barkley

Sturridge

Bench: Jedinak, Downing, Agbonlahor

Probably 1-2 signings off the first XI being complete. Looking at the ones posted above they look very good.

Still only got 1 Under 21 in Ross Barkley.

Phil Jones will arrive for a big fee of 10.6million. Needed defensive replacement no matter how pricey!

Howard

Bardsley-Jones-Lescott-Filipe Luis

Delph-Rodwell

Ramsay-Rooney - Barkley

Sturridge

Bench: Jedinak' date=' Downing, Agbonlahor

Probably 1-2 signings off the first XI being complete. Looking at the ones posted above they look very good.

Still only got 1 Under 21 in Ross Barkley.[/quote']

I have to say... bar Howards ... kudos on keeping the team UKish :P

I'm kinda guessing that the Nantes manager is kicking himself a bit now hahaha

RCD Espanyol have made an offer to Manchester City for Karim REKIK of 6,350,000.
The offer for Karim REKIK of Manchester City from RCD Espanyol has been accepted along with other club offers. Manchester City will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The deal reported to be worth 6,320,000 involving Karim REKIK of Manchester City and FC Nantes has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Manchester City will now make a decision which club to complete

I won him by 30K :D:D:D

108_1195457452.gif

EIGHT MORE ARRIVE AT GENOA

After a flurry of transfer deals in the first day that saw twelve players arrive, Pham has added a further eight names to the team, rounding out his starting lineup. The new players include youngsters Jak McCourt, Jarrod Bowen, James Demetriou as well as first team players Tomas Rosicky, Darren Fletcher, Andre Wisdom, Jack Cork, and Steven Naismith. This leaves a substantial amount in the budget left for two players as Pham hopes to round out his squad with two full teams.

70618.jpg73249.jpg70629.jpg21003.jpg4977.jpg53546.jpg1119.jpg4582.jpg

The eight new faces at Genoa

Chelsea avoid bidding on first day on purpose as usually it's all about crazy bids and people usually bid and rebid again to confuse people so i don't sign any player on first day,but after that still managed to pull off some decent signings so far;

Going by textbook 4-2-3-1 formation,here is what Chelsea team look like now:

Guzan;

Cameron---Fonte---???---???;

Huddlestone---Sissoko;

Sessegnon---Silva---Young;

Sterling

Bench: Diafra Sakho

Managed to get Silva on CV and Sterling just 3m above his CV. Could get Sterling for CV too as no one challange me but don't want to take risk with late bid.Obviously not finished yet on transfer market with some money still left

Very impressed with your work Goz. That's a daylight roberry on Sterling and I thought Noisy got away with one on Hazard!

Thanks mate,quite surprising actually for me that even Balotelli get sold earlier than Sterling :D . Silva price compared to Hazard is quite a bargain aswell for player who are on similar rating. Think people are too focused to get Spurs freebies :P

DecEnt late squad movement for me after losing all the Free Agents and having cash. Lost to Kompany but very expensive anyway. picked up Diouf and Jovetic to lead the line, Koscielny (overpaid a little but needed a quality CB) and Ander Herrera. Line up is now.

Ospina

Clyne - Koscielny - Lovren - Santon

Coutinho - Herrera - Shelvey - Baines

Diouf Jovetic

Bench Williams, Davies, Gardner, Pickford, Gayle, Besic, Dorrans.

I see a major flaw with the transfer system implemented in this set up. Transfer market is drying up already since most clubs of any worth will be down to 21 players very soon leaving just the lesser clubs left to pillage. Once those clubs are then down to 21 players as well there will be no external transfer market.

108_1195457452.gif

EIGHT MORE ARRIVE AT GENOA

After a flurry of transfer deals in the first day that saw twelve players arrive' date=' Pham has added a further eight names to the team, rounding out his starting lineup. The new players include youngsters [b']Jak McCourt[/b], Jarrod Bowen, James Demetriou as well as first team players Tomas Rosicky, Darren Fletcher, Andre Wisdom, Jack Cork, and Steven Naismith. This leaves a substantial amount in the budget left for two players as Pham hopes to round out his squad with two full teams.

70618.jpg73249.jpg70629.jpg21003.jpg4977.jpg53546.jpg1119.jpg4582.jpg

The eight new faces at Genoa

Have to laugh at the stock pic for Demetriou. Guy was a few years behind me at school for a bit and he looks nothing like his pic. Hes got a darker complexion, darker hair, more facial hair more 'trendy' hair etc.

Also made two signings. Alex Grant a 21 year old Aussie CB/LB from Stoke for 100k and also this beauty

The offer for Chris KETTINGS of Crystal Palace from Udinese Calcio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

77k for a 40k rated keeper as their was a bidding war at one stage. Happy to get a second keeper for very cheap.

Also annoyingly had made winning bids on Jagielka and Sakho before deciding to withdraw because I didnt want to be in a big bidding war.

I see a major flaw with the transfer system implemented in this set up. Transfer market is drying up already since most clubs of any worth will be down to 21 players very soon leaving just the lesser clubs left to pillage. Once those clubs are then down to 21 players as well there will be no external transfer market.

Theres still a lot of players out there. Sure a lot aren't trendy players and a lot are more in the mid to upper 80s range but I think the point of at least the initial market was to make it hard to sign the best and get a brilliant squad. Most of the squads should have an average rating between 87-90 depending on how theyve recruited.

The market comes when there are transfer windows, like now and clubs make more signings or players move out of England. I think though, maybe in a season or so, the market may have to extend to being England wide ratehr than just EPL.