Sign in to follow this  
Blenkers

Would you sell these players?

I have good squad depth so don't want to hold onto the following players if they are likely to drop:

Pedro

Lavezzi

David Luiz

Lukaku

Rafael Da Silva

Isla

Clasie

Jovetic

With Pedro and Lavezzi, I could replace them with Firminio, Draxler, Muniain, Moura and Mikitaryan who are available externally.

With Luiz, I could replace him with Garay, Vertonghen or Sakho.

Aldo would you sell Gonalons as I could replace him with J Martinez, S. Bender, Gundogan or possibly Strootman?

Finally, I have Courtois and Neuer has just become available - would you sell Courtois and go after Neuer?

TL:DR I know, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Would you sell these players?

I have good squad depth so don't want to hold onto the following players if they are likely to drop:

Pedro

Lavezzi

David Luiz

Lukaku

Rafael Da Silva

Isla

Clasie

Jovetic

With Pedro and Lavezzi' date=' I could replace them with Firminio, Draxler, Muniain, Moura and Mikitaryan who are available externally.

Aldo would you sell Gonalons as I could replace him with J Martinez, S. Bender, Gundogan or possibly Strootman?

Finally, I have Courtois and Neuer has just become available - would you sell Courtois and go after Neuer?

TL:DR I know, but any help would be greatly appreciated![/quote']

Keep Courtois, Pedro, D Luiz, Jovetic and Lukaku; sell Isla and Clasie, imo.

Trade Lavezzi for Draxler, Gonalons for Strootman; u don't need 2 great GKs.

Pedro

Lavezzi

David Luiz

Lukaku

Rafael Da Silva

Isla

Clasie

Jovetic

With Pedro and Lavezzi' date=' I could replace them with Firminio, Draxler, Muniain, Moura and Mikitaryan who are available externally.

Firmino and Moura would be great additions, Draxler as well. Muniain's career seems to have slowed down, needs a move somewhere.

I just think Firmino and Moura (especially Firmino) are more likely to rise. Definitely sell Isla, try to get Strootman.

Keep Courtois. He's young and could possibly be the best GK (if you're not one who thinks he currently is) in the future.

Luiz and Lavezzi out too, suprised lavezzi's still 92, but it's not that he's been bad, PSG just criminally underplay him.

I dont fancy most of the players on your list, keep Lukaku, although he's had a few bad patches recently.

Pedro

Lavezzi

David Luiz

Lukaku

Rafael Da Silva

Isla

Clasie

Jovetic

As others say, sell Isla, who is surplus to requirements at his parent club Juventus, and currently is on loan at QPR. Although Clasie has int'l experience for Holland, I don't think he will progress much further IMO. Sell him too. Rafael could also drop to a 90 possibly, not sure if I would sell him though as the full-back position is one limited to few decent players

Although Pedro is not the greatest I'd still keep him. However, Lavezzi simply isn't a key player like Ibra is for PSG, and does not deserve a 91 at all. Replace him with Firmino, who has a very good chance of rising to 91 and has been capped for Brazilian nat'l team.

I would also sell Gonalons as even though he is a key defender for the high-flying Lyon side in Ligue 1, if Strootman is available it's a no brainer for me.

With all respect to Neuer's abilities, I'd keep Courtois if you are in it for the long term. He has the ability to be the best goalkeeper in the world!

Thanks Mark - appreciated.

You sure about Luiz???;)

About David Luiz and Rafael Da Silva: try to swap them for ex. J. Boateng,

R. Varane, Marquinhos, R. Rodriguez, Lovren, Bernat, Rojo, Laporte, Mangala.

Depends on who is available in your game world, if not I'd keep Luiz for a bit,

he's still a 92 rated defender and playing for PSG and Brazil national team.

You're welcome.

Hope it helps you.