Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

Viviendo El Sueño

Welcome to Viviendo El Sueño..........

After Every Persons Dream was abandoned by it's creator just 1 turn into it's creation I took over but unfortunately it was a sinking ship, People didn't want to come in and join with someone else's players who they had wasted millions on.

I decided to re-create it with a few changes here and there, It's now ready and the ship can once again set sail on what promises to be a very good setup with a mixture of different managers.

The Concept

To win the game world you need to be the ultimate team and win La Decima which in this term means Division One at least 10 times, A feat although not impossible is certainly not a easy one and will take a number of years to achieve if at all.

The Rules

16 Teams - Managers already in place

250M Budget

2 Chosen players for CV

45M Player price Cap (Season 1)

30 Man Squad Cap

Could all managers please apply for there teams as quickly as possible as the world will open to transfers from midnight tomorrow.

Any Club without a manager in place by Thursday may lose there club to another member.

Shortlist

Elohim

Subotic will be sold by Roma to Seattle at CV at the end of the TB.

Re: Viviendo El Sueño

Ashley Holtom takes control of Club América.

All clubs started off with no players in this Game World so you will have to put together a new squad before the season starts.

The chairman and fans expect a long and successful era under your guidance!

Club América were founded in 1916 and play their home games at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City. The club is also known as Las Aguilas.

fcb_bvb_split_pk_628.jpg

978.png

Noisy (Forum) takes control of TSV 1860 München.

TSV 1860 München were founded in 1860 and play their home games at Allianz Arena in Munich. The club is also known as Die Löwen.

M Ballard takes control of Monchengladbach.

All clubs started off with no players in this Game World so you will have to put together a new squad before the season starts.

Monchengladbach were founded in 1900 and play their home games at Borussia-Park in Mönchengladbach. The club is also known as Die Fohlen.

Welcome to Viviendo El Sueño..........

After Every Persons Dream was abandoned by it's creator just 1 turn into it's creation I took over but unfortunately it was a sinking ship' date=' People didn't want to come in and join with someone else's players who they had wasted millions on.

I decided to re-create it with a few changes here and there, It's now ready and the ship can once again set sail on what promises to be a very good setup with a mixture of different managers.[/color']

The Concept

To win the game world you need to be the ultimate team and win La Decima which in this term means Division One at least 10 times, A feat although not impossible is certainly not a easy one and will take a number of years to achieve if at all.

The Rules

16 Teams - Managers already in place

250M Budget

2 Chosen players for CV

45M Player price Cap (Season 1)

30 Man Squad Cap

Could all managers please apply for there teams as quickly as possible as the world will open to transfers from midnight tomorrow.

Any Club without a manager in place by Thursday may lose there club to another member.

I am intersted.Is there some free club ?

hmocc . has been unveiled as the new manager of Bologna FC in Viviendo El Sueño . Bologna FC were founded in 1909 and play their home games at Renato Dall\'Ara in Bologna. The club is also known as Rossoblu .

The 2 players we have all chosen' date=' do we bid the CV even if they are free transfers? I hope so (I have 1 at a club and 1 free transfer) but wanted to make sure.

Have taken Spurs, thanks Noisy :D[/quote']

We can bid minimum possible on them as they are uncontested.