Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

Viviendo El Sueño

Re: Viviendo El Sueño

I think first we should buy our two chosen players' date=' and after that let the bid war begin![/quote']

I agree, that makes sense.

Now to throw a little spanner in the works, can managers agree a swap involving their 2 chosen players? Also can managers decide not to buy those players anymore and make them available to the whole setup?

:confused:

:D

I think first we should buy our two chosen players' date=' and after that let the bid war begin![/quote']

I am going to trust everyone in here that they will buy there 2 players in the first round of bids but bidding on everyone will still also be open it will be down to you guys bidding to make sure you don't bid on someone else's player.

I agree' date=' that makes sense.

Now to throw a little spanner in the works, can managers agree a swap involving their 2 chosen players? Also can managers decide not to buy those players anymore and make them available to the whole setup?

:D[/quote']

I think that if two managers would like to do a trade involving chosen players then they can as there is nothing to say they can't as the world isn't open yet for business yet and aslong as both agree to the switch then it is fine. PLEASE notify me of any changes though

Managers must still however be buying two players for CV, I am not sure what you would get out of it if you choose not to take up this allocation of buying CV players because players will go for big fees and potentially all you are doing is harming your club.

& Reading.

We need to get both of these in.

Ajax is Barry who hasn't been on in a while and Reading is Son Of Pluto who again hasn't been on in a while,

I think I am going to look for replacements for both as SOP hasn't been on here since 12th Jan and Barry since 14th Jan.

I would hate for two teams be left to miss the start.

I am going to trust everyone in here that they will buy there 2 players in the first round of bids but bidding on everyone will still also be open it will be down to you guys bidding to make sure you don't bid on someone else's player.

I think that if two managers would like to do a trade involving chosen players then they can as there is nothing to say they can't as the world isn't open yet for business yet and aslong as both agree to the switch then it is fine. PLEASE notify me of any changes though

Managers must still however be buying two players for CV' date=' I am not sure what you would get out of it if you choose not to take up this allocation of buying CV players because players will go for big fees and potentially all you are doing is harming your club.

(...)[/quote']

Sure, that makes perfect sense. I was just checking. Thanks.

Preppens has joined and I have asked Jared... we should be set to go tonight' date=' I had to act and get two new managers in as I couldn't risk waiting for two people who have been inactive the last 7-9 days on the forum.[/quote']

Good stuff, cheers Noisy.

Pogba and Varane. I can live with that :D

Regarding transfers.....

Midnight onwards: Two CV players can be bid on.

9AM (UK Time) Tomorrow morning: Anyone else can be bid on.

PLEASE don't bid on someone else CV player... players are clear to see.

This allows me to hopefully get the last member in and everyone has a fair crack to bid.

I agree' date=' that makes sense.

:D[/quote']

I think that's a pretty refreshing idea, mate. I'm game if the majority is.

But we probably should discuss that later. At this point, I believe the most important thing is buying our 2 players for CV.

Good luck to everybody and have a lot of fun !

;)

I make your words my own. :)

ibqGUD59liab75.gif

Hi there! :P

PS: Corinthians bid on my Buffon and now it's ABD! :mad:

Is it so difficult to read the CV player list? :o

EDIT: how come Atleti can choose Thiago Silva? He was my in Celtic in the previous version of this setup. :confused:

EDIT: how come Atleti can choose Thiago Silva? He was my in Celtic in the previous version of this setup. :confused:

Yeah I thought we were supposed to pick 2 players from our previous teams and not someone else's team. Otherwise I wouldn't have such a poor selection to choose from.

imagen_4.jpg

GK'S

Claudio Bravo (£6.8m) - uncontested

Miguel Ángel Moya (£6.3m) - uncontested

DEF'S

Marcos Rojo (£12.2m) - uncontested

Ryan Bertrand (£3.4m) - uncontested

Diego Godin (£25.5m) - paid over, worth it

Mats Hummels (£19.2m) - allocated player

MID'S

Granit Xhaka (£10.6m) - uncontested

Santi Cazorla (£11.6m) - uncontested

Lucas Moura (£10.7m) - uncontested

Thomas Muller (£23.2m) - allocated player

FWD'S

Paco Alcácer (£12.9m) - won by £0.1m :D

Will probably cancel the Moya deal as I have won Bravo.

Tied on £45m for Diego Costa with Dortmund.

I make your words my own. :)

Hi there! :P

PS: Corinthians bid on my Buffon and now it's ABD! :mad:

Is it so difficult to read the CV player list? :o

I tried to make it as fair as possible for new members coming in seeing as all the big names had already gone so I said they could have a choice of who was left.

In all respect to Footie you could have chosen someone better then Menez from your team.

Tottenham Hotspur

GK - Lloris 92 £16.1m

DR - Piszczek 92 £12.1m

DC - Ivanovic 92 £15.1M

DC - Javi Martinez 92 £11.6M

DL -

DMC - Marchisio 92 £11.2m

MC - Modric 94 £21.0m

MC - Eriksen 91 £21.0m

FL - Hazard 94 £21.2m

FR - Sterling 90 £18.2m

FC - Aguero 94 £27.5m

S1 - Van Ginkel 88 £4.5m

S2 - Weidenfeller 91 £5.6m

S3 - Immobile 89 £5.9m

S4 -

S5 - Florenzi 89 £7.8m

S6 -

S7 - Torosidis 89 £3.9m

Mason 83 £1.9m

Kane 86 £8.4m

Plus a few contested ones which may or may not come to me, these will fill the DL and S4,S6 slots if completed, otherwise I move to new targets for those positions.

Does anyone else have the same problem as me on the club listing where this league doesn't always show up? It shows all my other sides and leagues but after being logged in for a while it decides to not show this one. Logging out and back in solves it but quite strange really.

Done the usual clearing cache, different browser etc but still happens to me so was wondering if anyone else is getting this problem with this gameworld.

Does anyone else have the same problem as me on the club listing where this league doesn't always show up? It shows all my other sides and leagues but after being logged in for a while it decides to not show this one. Logging out and back in solves it but quite strange really.

Done the usual clearing cache' date=' different browser etc but still happens to me so was wondering if anyone else is getting this problem with this gameworld.[/quote']

Current bug, last team you visited doesn't show up on the list. If you go into another team and come out again, it re-appears.

P.S hate you for taking Hugo

Current bug' date=' last team you visited doesn't show up on the list. If you go into another team and come out again, it re-appears.

P.S hate you for taking Hugo[/quote']

Ah thanks, will use that approach to get back to menu so I can see new messages on here. I had him prior to the restart so pleased to have got him again this time around ;)

ac_milan_signature_banner_by_tahva-d4qx8pd.jpg

A.C. MILAN - BREAKING NEWS

The new manager and the officials of the Rossoneri scouted the transfer

market for players these days, hoping to build a strong and balanced team.

After securing the signatures of two great players, Emboaba Oscar

and Mario Mandzukic, they have reached an agreement with:

Goalkeeper Joe Hart, defenders Leonardo Bonucci, Mehdi Benatia and

Benedikt Howedes, midfielders Radja Nainggolan, Antoine Griezmann,

and striker Mattia Destro + young defender Matthias Ginter as back-up.

AC Milan is still interested in center and attacking midfielders, especially.

There are rumors about some players, but nothing official from the club.

brazil_oscar_wcup_brazil_croatia2.jpg

Brazilian midfielder Emboaba Oscar (23)