Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

FOTY ' 14 Semifinal 1

FOTY ' 14 Semifinal 1  

1. 1.

One vote each..

VOTING FOR YOURSELF WILL GET YOU DISQUALIFIED..

The winner of this will progress through to the 2014 Forumer of the Year FINAL!

If you wish to leave a nice comment it is very appreciated..

Voting closes after 3 days..

Re: FOTY ' 14 Semifinal 1

Very hard to choose between two high rated, very active and diligent forumers.

Voted for each in the quarter finals, so again it's a hard hard choice..

But, finally, I give my vote of confidence to Stephen because he is my FOTY.

S/F stage and I can't call this one, both have there core voters so I think this might be a close run thing.

Have to base it purely on who I have seen provide the most to the forum and as much as I don't want the same people to win again and again I also have to give my vote honestly on content.

I have only really started to interact with Noisy lately seems like a very nice guy, very polite, and has impressed me with his contribution to the four nations thread and his management (compared to the Spanish he looks like a genius :P )

I have to give my vote to Matt though not because I feel in debited because he let me in a custom ;) but because I see him all around the areas of the forum I use and he is a bloke after my own heart, ain't afraid of a debate, will always stand his ground, and is a charachter he has his flaws (as we all do) but the forum would be a lot less enjoyable for me without the likes of him, Infernito etc people who don't conform to the "norm" so to speak, terrific sense of humour as well.

It is tough on Noisy who I feel I am "starting to get to know" but Matt for me deserves it on the basis that he has done more to enhance my forum experience.

Best of luck to both fellas. :)

We drew 2012 ... he wasn't in the final 2013 ... and this is for 2014 :P

But he was there or there abouts which goes to show that this is a popularity contest and not an actual judge of who the best poster is. Mates are voting for mates. I won't ever win it as i've alienated everyone at some point over the last 5 years. The other semi final is as weak as hell and i refuse to believe these 4 are the best posters on here with all due respect to Noisy who should win from here.

You all suck.

But he was there or there abouts which goes to show that this is a popularity contest and not an actual judge of who the best poster is. Mates are voting for mates. I won't ever win it as i've alienated everyone at some point over the last 5 years. The other semi final is as weak as hell and i refuse to believe these 4 are the best posters on here with all due respect to Noisy who should win from here.

You all suck.

Hahahaha noisy don't have mates just mod friends! Lol

Going for Matt on this one. Despite many of his negative ways I often see re posts from other members in help threads thanking him For his response and help Which he does often. Not only a quick responses but he takes time when writing a post and goes into depth.

Don't see much good in the other guy. Not sure what he does, might be part of some customs he sets up or runs or what ever but nothing ever clinical or useful from him. Don't think he is a fair judge of character either, just does what everyone eles sort of goes and does.

Going for Matt on this one. Despite many of his negative ways I often see re posts from other members in help threads thanking him For his response and help Which he does often. Not only a quick responses but he takes time when writing a post and goes into depth.

Don't see much good in the other guy. Not sure what he does' date=' might be part of some customs he sets up or runs or what ever but nothing ever clinical or useful from him. Don't think he is a fair judge of character either, just does what everyone eles sort of goes and does.[/b']

Sure thing Tony :rolleyes:

Great words from a great individual :D

Don't see much good in the other guy. Not sure what he does' date=' might be part of some customs he sets up or runs or what ever but nothing ever clinical or useful from him. Don't think he is a fair judge of character either, just does what everyone eles sort of goes and does.[/i']

You sir are a first class gent. :)

You all suck.

Hey, you had my vote.