Sign in to follow this  
ronshipp1

Ratings back to front

Hi all

It says I am a Newbie, but to the Forum not the game, I think rating changes are back to front, players move to better teams because they have impressed so their rating should go up before the big move, take Odegaard now he has moved to Madrid his rating will go up, but it was his performance going up that got him the gig, so he should have been 87 in Norway, like wise players rating dropping gets them booted so players ratings should go down before their move to India.

Re: Ratings back to front

Hi all

It says I am a Newbie' date=' but to the Forum not the game, I think rating changes are back to front, players move to better teams because they have impressed so their rating should go up before the big move, take Odegaard now he has moved to Madrid his rating will go up, but it was his performance going up that got him the gig, so he should have been 87 in Norway, like wise players rating dropping gets them booted so players ratings should go down before their move to India.[/quote']

Odegaard played for Stromsgodset IF where there highest rated player is 85 and he has played more than half a season, he will now more than likely sit in madrids reserves for a while where the highest rated is only an 82