Sign in to follow this  
ferguson

Why become a impossible task for cheat reporting

Please give more advice on successful cheat reporting. Below are my incidents for cheat reporting.

Thank you.

First multiple accounts:

I had make more than 100 multiple accounts report for this 5 years in SM, only a few have been success. >90% being directly rejected without becoming a ticket 24996080_o.jpeg. The leftover mostly having the result as shown 0740f05f_o.jpegc76a5696_o.jpeg. The only few successful multiple accounts report is success because those very obvious cheat. For example reporting Manchester United manager Inzaghi and AS Roma manager Inzaghi, they have same name, same home town, same joining date and close log in time(now the log in time function already removed believe to be trying to reduce workload for receive cheat reporting), an illegal transfer (very obvious benefit ManUnited manager), an fix match (weak team ROMA against full team ManUnited). By So many evidence then can remove the manager (only the ROMA manager!), and also actually there are two more multiple accounts linked to Manchester United (Fenerbahce and Ajax) but because there name is different, although they have couple of illegal transfer and fix match (slightly reduced squad), the cheat can't be reported.

Other successful report are almost same name (eg. Inzaghi A and A Inzaghi) with illegal transfer and fix match between them all together.

Other than that, extreme hard to have an successful case.

Second, fix match:

I see those team with 89 average rating for 1st 11 and the weakest player in first team is 88 using 2 75 rating players for defend and like 4 players out of position (yellow), make the report and the reply say a49521a9_o.jpeg. No cup/shield match before/after and no injury for 1st team regular. Not enough evidence!

Another match even more ridiculous team with 90 average rating for 1st 11 and the weakest player in first team is 89 using 1 71 rating player, 1 72 player and 1 73 rated player and 3 players out of position (1 red 2 yellow), make report and the reply say a49521a9_o.jpeg. No cup/shield match before/after and no injury for 1st team regular. Not enough evidence!

The only successful case is like 4 years ago! when a team 88 average rating using 6 70 rating players! and 10 players is not in it favor position!

Third illegal transfer:

I can say if in a competitive gameworld, better player are possible 2-3 times cash or even only exchange only. But in normal gameworld with less than 20% occupied team, more than 2 times the value for 90< player between team might consider dubious. I saw in some Gold Championship, there are like using 88 rated 21 year old hot prospect plus cash to exchange a 90 rated 34 year old player. And it happen 3 times between these two team within 10 turns! all the youngster are transferred to one team. Reported and nothing happen! and the team who buy youngster only log in to bid 01fc5c78_o.jpeg.

The merely successful case is to report a manager with similar name to other manager, biding their best player using two almost retired veteran plus minimum cash. The other case is in a non-competitive gameworld a 5M player bidden by the other team using 16M.

Re: Why become a impossible task for cheat reporting

Please give more advice on successful cheat reporting. Below are my incidents for cheat reporting.

Thank you.

First multiple accounts:

I had make more than 100 multiple accounts report for this 5 years in SM' date=' only a few have been success. >90% being directly rejected without becoming a ticket 24996080_o.jpeg. The leftover mostly having the result as shown 0740f05f_o.jpegc76a5696_o.jpeg. The only few successful multiple accounts report is success because those very obvious cheat. For example reporting Manchester United manager Inzaghi and AS Roma manager Inzaghi, they have same name, same home town, same joining date and close log in time(now the log in time function already removed believe to be trying to reduce workload for receive cheat reporting), an illegal transfer (very obvious benefit ManUnited manager), an fix match (weak team ROMA against full team ManUnited). By So many evidence then can remove the manager (only the ROMA manager!), and also actually there are two more multiple accounts linked to Manchester United (Fenerbahce and Ajax) but because there name is different, although they have couple of illegal transfer and fix match (slightly reduced squad), the cheat can't be reported.

Other successful report are almost same name (eg. Inzaghi A and A Inzaghi) with illegal transfer and fix match between them all together.

Other than that, extreme hard to have an successful case.

Second, fix match:

I see those team with 89 average rating for 1st 11 and the weakest player in first team is 88 using 2 75 rating players for defend and like 4 players out of position (yellow), make the report and the reply say a49521a9_o.jpeg. No cup/shield match before/after and no injury for 1st team regular. Not enough evidence!

Another match even more ridiculous team with 90 average rating for 1st 11 and the weakest player in first team is 89 using 1 71 rating player, 1 72 player and 1 73 rated player and 3 players out of position (1 red 2 yellow), make report and the reply say a49521a9_o.jpeg. No cup/shield match before/after and no injury for 1st team regular. Not enough evidence!

The only successful case is like 4 years ago! when a team 88 average rating using 6 70 rating players! and 10 players is not in it favor position!

Third illegal transfer:

I can say if in a competitive gameworld, better player are possible 2-3 times cash or even only exchange only. But in normal gameworld with less than 20% occupied team, more than 2 times the value for 90< player between team might consider dubious. I saw in some Gold Championship, there are like using 88 rated 21 year old hot prospect plus cash to exchange a 90 rated 34 year old player. And it happen 3 times between these two team within 10 turns! all the youngster are transferred to one team. Reported and nothing happen! and the team who buy youngster only log in to bid 01fc5c78_o.jpeg.

The merely successful case is to report a manager with similar name to other manager, biding their best player using two almost retired veteran plus minimum cash. The other case is in a non-competitive gameworld a 5M player bidden by the other team using 16M.

AND I receive this warning when I send a few tickets in the same gameworld, warn me that not to send anymore ticket!

1ee7e682_o.jpeg

So from this case it look like in SM, the one who make cheat report is a bad guy; rather than the cheater.

AND I receive this warning when I send a few tickets in the same gameworld' date=' warn me that [i']not to send anymore ticket[/i]!

1ee7e682_o.jpeg

So from this case it look like in SM, the one who make cheat report is a bad guy; rather than the cheater.

Share the only few successful case response:

The first one is actually no action, just prevent those involved mangers to exchange players again.

1c75d20f_o.jpeg

The second one is no action too (~90% - those managers still there, ~9% - 1 manager removed, ~1% - both managers removed), suppose they will take action if those managers trying to cheat again.

76070a82_o.jpeg

The third one is to reverse the transfer, something that call justice.

dffcf4ca_o.jpeg

Share the only few successful case response:

The first one is actually no action' date=' just prevent those involved mangers to exchange players again.

1c75d20f_o.jpeg

The second one is no action too (~90% - those managers still there, ~9% - 1 manager removed, ~1% - both managers removed), suppose they will take action if those managers trying to cheat again.

76070a82_o.jpeg

The third one is to reverse the transfer, something that call justice.

dffcf4ca_o.jpeg

Why still impossible? Why still impossible? Anyone do something about it?