Sign in to follow this  
cainhoy

The International Minor League

Re: The International Minor League

I believe that when a player reaches over 75 the manager should be allowed to keep him otherwise the manager will not be able to progress. If a manager has found a riser he should have an advantage over others for doing so.

If this single change takes place, I am interested.

I believe that when a player reaches over 75 the manager should be allowed to keep him otherwise the manager will not be able to progress. If a manager has found a riser he should have an advantage over others for doing so.

If this single change takes place' date=' I am interested.[/quote']

This set up is about managing 74 and under rated players. I would say its like managing a college or university team. Most of those players are only on the roster 4 years and the manager/ coach is recruiting constantly to refill positions. These little national clubs aren't holding on to players as investments to sell a few years down the road, they cant afford it. These clubs make their money winning titles and in small transfer sales and at the hot dog & beer stand.

I will try very hard to keep up with all division play ..who the managers are who's scoring all the goals..etc..I love a good forum. I will have a Tivoli Garden's club paper that I will post a good bit concerning my club. A smut gossip banter paper posted every now and then. That's basically the foruming. Hopefully you guys will post for your clubs as well. I don't want to get to complicated with setup duties and task. I was running 23 clubs ..I dropped all except this one and another to concentrate on this...My trophy room was overfilling..hahaha

1. Al-Shoalah Football Club Saudi Arabia CAPACITY 8,000

2. Forest Green Rovers F.C. ENGLAND CAPACITY 5,017

3. Fostiras F.C. GREECE CAPACITY 4,000 (MANAGED)

4. Kickers Emden GERMANY CAPACITY 7,200

5. CD El Palo SPAIN CAPACITY 1,000

6. Liberty Professionals F.C. GHANA CAPACITY 2,000

7. Limón F.C. COSTA RICA CAPACITY 2,900 (MANAGED))

8. Lincoln Red Imps Gibraltar CAPACITY 1,000

9. Rio Branco Football Club BRAZIL CAPACITY (MANAGED)

10. Sligo Rovers F.C. IRELAND CAPACITY 5,500

11. Ross County F.C. SCOTLAND CAPACITY 6,541 (MANAGED)

12. Young Lions FC SINGAPORE CAPACITY 8,000 (MANAGED)

13. NK Rudar Velenje SLOVANIA CAPACITY 2,341

14. Virginia Cavalry FC USA CAPACITY 5,500

15. PAS Hamedan F.C. IRAN CAPACITY 8,000

16. Tivoli Gardens F.C. JAMAICA CAPACITY 5,000 (MANAGED)

17. Tritium Calcio 1908 ITALY CAPACITY 3,000 (MANAGED)

18. Wolfsberger AC AUSTRIA CAPACITY 7,300

19. Welshpool Town F.C. WALES CAPACITY 3,000

20. Warrenpoint Town F.C. N.IRELAND CAPACITY 2,000

21. Waikato FC NEW ZEALAND CAPACITY 3,000

22. VV Capelle NETHERLANDS CAPACITY 4,000

23. FC Sète 34 FRANCE CAPACITY 8,000

24. Kingston FC CANADA CAPACITY 1,000

25. FC Khimki RUSSIA CAPACITY 5,083

26. Hibernians F.C. MALTA CAPACITY 3,000

27. Ayia Napa F.C. CYPRUS CAPACITY 2,000

28. FC KooTeePee FINLAND CAPACITY 4,780

29. F.C. Bravos do Maquis ANGOLA CAPACITY 4,300

30. FK Baník Most CZECH REP. CAPACITY 7,500

Dear Prospective Managers:

"The International Minor League" play begins on 2-8-15. So far the set up is 20% full. 6 clubs taken and 28 vacant. I have Stayed inside the New Game World and Custom Game Worlds threads to advertise this setup. A few years back I went on all threads to advertise a setup, It went well getting managers. However, I came close to an SM flagging and probation for advertising so aggressively.

If you have an extra club slot on your account or one of the clubs your already with has become a boring drag..come join this setup. I want it to be a long lasting and reputable setup. You get a small club somewhere in the world with 10 million cash to put together a club roster of 74 rated or below, just as most small clubs would be. You can build a team with a starting lineup, plus a backup unit for each position and still have 8 million in the bank. To build a winning operation you really have to manage/ coach these youngsters, or in some cases old fellas. It's about strategy..and putting a 68 rated player where a 74 rated player has been playing way below potential. I think you will be happy to see how well a young 68 is among 74s. You can get into the formation selections and try some new stuff out. You can do a lot of experimenting here. I will be involved as much as possible..keeping stats, creating some tournaments..awards and keeping the forum for the setup alive. It's worth investing your SM time into this set up. So, Come and apply for a club..

Record crowd watches Ross County. 2,075 fans turned out to watch Ross County against Welshpool Town breaking the previous home record attendance.

Ross County beat Welshpool Town 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Davidson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Ross was also on the scoresheet for his side.

However manager Gramberg of Ross County has made a mistake by breaking a rule. Due to two of his players rising above the league rule of 74 and him not taking out those players out of his first eleven (because he was too late with changing his tactics) manager Gramberg is hoping the board of The International Minor League will not be too harsh on his team.

Ross County dominated much of the play against Wolfsberger AC but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 2 encounter. Polworth, Mallan and O`ware were amongst the goalscorers. The Ross County club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. After their result against Wolfsberger AC, Ross County are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row. Jason CUMMINGS will be sidelined after suffering an injury. He will be out for 2 weeks with a strained hamstring.