onomanunn

Now This Is What I Call A Soccer Challenge

Re: Now This Is What I Call A Soccer Challenge

I Controlling a lot of clubs now. just want to focus on that. Maybe later....:)

Ok no worries mate. Still thank you for showing interest in the concept by asking questions.

For the managers still interested..i have decided to pm a few people coming weekend and the maximum managers will be 18 as far as i am concerned. Hopefully i can build the gw within 3 to 6 days. If you know managers that you would like to take part in this gw then please don't hesitate and ask them to join. B):D

Ok no worries mate. Still thank you for showing interest in the concept by asking questions.

For the managers still interested..i have decided to pm a few people coming weekend and the maximum managers will be 18 as far as i am concerned. Hopefully i can build the gw within 3 to 6 days. If you know managers that you would like to take part in this gw then please don't hesitate and ask them to join. B):D

Good Luck with your gameworld..

Small update, i have send 10 managers an invite by pm. 2 have declined till now. As soon as we have 18 managers i will build the gw ;) I hope you are all still interested and that we can start soon.:)

Cheers for the PM' date=' Daniel!

You can count me in. :)[/quote']

You are very welcome pedro mate!! Thank you for showing interest :D

Managers interested in this gw

01. Onomanunn

02. TomOwen

03. Ben C

04. KJKJ

05. Raahizar

06. Noisy

07. Filipe Roberto

08. cainhoy

09. Arsenalisbest

10. Gozzy

11. tonyba

12. pedrooliveira

13. (maybe you that is reading this and is not in the above list yet...) :P

Caretake managers when really needed:

1. Cam Lucas

Can you even have a division of just 6 teams?! I thought the minimum was 8. Anyway, I'd suggest creating the setup ASAP. We could then wait till it's full, before we make signings. Then those involved already will have a reason to quickly help get managers to join too. I'll be asking one or two if they want to join.

Can you even have a division of just 6 teams?! I thought the minimum was 8. Anyway' date=' I'd suggest creating the setup ASAP. We could then wait till it's full, before we make signings. Then those involved already will have a reason to quickly help get managers to join too. I'll be asking one or two if they want to join.[/quote']

Yep you are right tonyba mate, i checked it earlier today. The least is 8 per division. However i think 24 managers is too much to ask at this time. So i think i will wait for the 18 as mentioned before and the last 6 (2 per division) will be managed by the CPU of SM. Creating the GW is not a problem. However if i start with 12 managers as we have now that means 12 clubs will be unmanaged and unmanaged clubs will do transfers no matter if we as human managers won't. 48 hours after a gw is created the transfermarket will open. I don't think i can pospone transfers of unmanaged clubs in anyway. So that will lead to more issues when we human managers wanna transfer players to our clubs. If anyone has an idea about this please don't hesitate and let me know :)

My question is,when you start with unmanaged teams from the start,is the club destined to be unmanaged forever? I kinda don't like the idea we start the custom(and particularly small one) with unmanaged team. Either we recruit more managers or compromise the rules to current number of managers

My question is' date='when you start with unmanaged teams from the start,is the club destined to be unmanaged forever? I kinda don't like the idea we start the custom(and particularly small one) with unmanaged team. Either we recruit more managers or compromise the rules to current number of managers[/quote']

I am more then kinda agreeing with you Gozzy i don't like the idea of unmanaged clubs in any way it will just ruin the gw on the long run. I am working on recruiting more managers. Filipe has pm'ed me about two friends that wanna join but they are not part of the forums yet. So they need to get here first. Compromising the rules is something i am thinking of but i am not sure how to do that yet. If there are any ideas i am open to any kind of help as usual :P

01. Onomanunn

02. TomOwen

03. Ben C

04. KJKJ

05. Raahizar

06. Noisy

07. Filipe Roberto

08. cainhoy

09. Arsenalisbest

10. Gozzy

11. tonyba

12. pedrooliveira

13. chrismackz

14. (maybe you that is reading this and is not in the above list yet...)

1. Cam Lucas

I'm interested as well.

Welcome Chris. I'll put you on the list :D

you know what' date=' I'll be down for this.

haven't had a through look at the rules but will take a look at them later :P[/quote']

Of course you are in!!! 4 managers to go and then we can kickoff :D

01. Onomanunn

02. TomOwen

03. Ben C

04. KJKJ

05. Raahizar

06. Noisy

07. Filipe Roberto

08. cainhoy

09. Arsenalisbest

10. Gozzy

11. tonyba

12. pedrooliveira

13. chrismackz

14. muallan

15. (maybe you that is reading this and is not in the above list yet...)

1. Cam Lucas