Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

World Championship 43084 Discussion Thread

Hello all the GW opens at midnight tonight, Only 4 teams have been reserved so plenty of the big guns are still available to be reserved.

I have taken over the catalan giants but will be open to various offers when the GW opens.

Be good to get a few people in.

Re: World Championship 43084 Discussion Thread

I hope this Game World is full a the start of the season.

In the recent World Championships I have been involved in usually have 50-55 managers. Surely it shouldn't be difficult to get the remaining managers from the forum on board

chelsea500x313.jpg

In a friendly fixture PSG and Chelsea played against each other. The end score after 90 minutes was 1-1. Man of the Match Costa scored for his side. Chelsea manager Gramberg was pretty happy with his squad but mentioned he will be looking for some fresh faces for his team. Especially Gramberg will be looking for a left central defender. Next to that Gramberg mentioned he will be looking to get some young stars in that will get the time to develop into the first team squad. But there is even more transfernews from Chelsea. Petr Cech, John Terry and Didier Drogba will be allowed to leave the club as soon as the transfermarket opens.

Next too all this the French football association announced Chelsea manager Gramberg will be the manager that has to lead the team to the World Cup finals this season

Olympique Marseille have appointed Patrik Olsson as the clubs new manager.

The goal will be to gain promotion to div.1 the first season.

Not sure how I want to build this side, but if you think you've got a deal I might be interested in, then feel free to offer :)

Couple of players arrive at Old Trafford.

max_meyer-459203.jpg

Januzaj+Zaha+7m

tumblr_inline_n8n56mU7yC1qcm67v.jpg

Evans+Fellaini+20m

Valdes leaves Manutd for Zenit in a deal that sees 14m given to the Manchester based club.

Manutd is open to bids for their players.

very surprised to see Hazard and Costa swapped for RVP and Mata If I am honest' date=' I wouldn't be surprised if both deals were reported too as they heavily favour Man Utd.[/quote']

As Chelsea Manager i don't agree Noisy. RVP is 95 where Costa is 94 rated. Hazard is 94 and Mata 93 so it in fact is equal looking at the ratings. ;)

Made a ton of changes at Marseille, mostly brought in players from external though as I wanted to try and keep the most high profiled players.

Players IN:

Rafael Da Silva 91

Roberto Firmino 90

Victor Wanyama 88

Jordan Veretout 87

Šime Vrsaljko 87

Will Hughes 85

Alli Dele 80

Players OUT:

M.BATSHUAYI

M.DÓRIA

B.DJA DJEDJÉ

R.ALESSANDRINI

A.ROMAO

R.FANNI

A.BARRADA

W.JOBELLO

And we've also got a bid accepted for Southamptons striker Graziano Pellè.

Bring on the first season!

Chelsea has got 2 very eager needed left central defenders.

Esteban Cambiasso and Federico Peluso joined manager Gramberg's first team squad.

Next to that Chelsea signed 13 new talents from whom a lot is expected in the (near) future.

ROSSBACH, Sondre GK

LORÍA, Marvin D,DM,M(L)

AJER, Kristoffer D,DM©

GOMEZ, Joe D©

SAJIČIĆ, Lazar D(LC),DM©

BREE, James D,DM,M®

FERNÁNDEZ, Borja DM,M©

LOVRIC, Sandi DM,M©

VÎLCEANU, Robert M©,AM(RLC)

TARIQ, Humam AM(LC)

SCHRIJVERS, Siebe AM©,A(RLC)

NAHUEL, Leiva AM©,A(RLC)

KENEDY, Robert AM(RL),A(RLC)

For some reason I thought tonights game was just another friendly. Luckily for me, I've been fielding strong eleven's the entire time, and tonight was no different.

Olympique Marseille beat VfL Wolfsburg 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Payet scored the winner for Olympique Marseille and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Was lucky they were unmanaged aswell as it's supposed to be one of the tougher games of the season.

So if anyone knows anyone who wants in, Wolfsburg is available :)

Chelsea outclassed Valencia CF and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Costa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Matić and Fàbregas were also amongst the goalscorers.

Chelsea dominated much of the play against FC Porto but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their SMFA Champions Cup Group D fixture. Filipe Luis is now suspended for 1 SMFA competition game after picking up 2 Yellow Cards in SMFA competitions.

Chelsea beat Barcelona 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture. Costa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Oscar was also on the scoresheet for his side. After their result against Barcelona, Chelsea are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Manchester United hammered AC Milan 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mata was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Carrick and Shaw were also amongst the goalscorers

The Manchester United club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against AC Milan finished 0 - 5

Manchester United have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating AC Milan 0 - 5.

After their result against AC Milan, Manchester United are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Upto 5th and 2 points off the 2nd spot.