Swap Alonso for Gotze?

magnet matt

Re: Swap Alonso for Gotze?

Ok thanks guys. Let you ask you another question then save me making more posts;

Where do you stand with Ter Stegen and De Gea? I know there's 3 ratings between them but it wasn't that long ago that everyone was slagging off De Gea and saying Ter Stegen will be 'barcas new number one'.

Would you stick with Ter Stegen or go after De Gea?

Thanks guys.

I had Ter Stegen, swapped him for De Gea.

Ironically, Ter Stegen had better results/performances in goal, but the swap was around the time the ME was fiddled with, so probably coincidence :)

In my opinion, ultimately, although Ter Stegen will be barca number 1, I don't see him forcing neuer out of the German top spot for a while, where as De Gea should be Spain number 1 soon, is already first choice at Man Utd and rumours of a move to Real (where he'd be first choice as well) I think make him a better prospect than ter Stegen, certainly at the moment.

I had Ter Stegen' date=' swapped him for De Gea.

Ironically, Ter Stegen had better results/performances in goal, but the swap was around the time the ME was fiddled with, so probably coincidence :)

In my opinion, ultimately, although Ter Stegen will be barca number 1, I don't see him forcing neuer out of the German top spot for a while, where as De Gea should be Spain number 1 soon, is already first choice at Man Utd and rumours of a move to Real (where he'd be first choice as well) I think make him a better prospect than ter Stegen, certainly at the moment.[/quote']

Yeah that's true I thought the same about the international caps as well. I know it may seem like an obvious choice at the moment but I like to get opinions and not just go after players simply because their rating is currently higher.

Ok thanks guys. Let you ask you another question then save me making more posts;

Where do you stand with Ter Stegen and De Gea? I know there's 3 ratings between them but it wasn't that long ago that everyone was slagging off De Gea and saying Ter Stegen will be 'barcas new number one'.

Thanks guys.

David De Gea would be my obvious pick, too.

Ratings are very important in SM and I don't see Ter Stegen

rising above De Gea, not in the near future, to be honest.

Do you think swapping my Alonso for Gotze is a good deal?

Will Gotze be rated 95+ one day?

Thank you :).

Like Gozzy said' date='they will stay with their current ratings until end of the season.

You should get Gotze momentally,can play anywhere and well a future 95 defo(could get a +1 at the end of the season,depending on Bayern though).

Thanks guys.

Well thats an interesting question,De Gea is in incredible form this season,probobaly top GK in BPL now(yeah,no Courtiois and no Mignolet(has more clean sheets than any GK in BPL :rolleyes: ))while Ter Stegen is stuck on Barca s bench,Bravo is doing a great job and i dont see a reason for Luis to drop him,Ter Stegen will probobaly continue to play in cups and cl even next season too,if Bravo continues to play like this that is.

Do you think swapping my Alonso for Gotze is a good deal?

Alonso is the key of Bayern midfield as well as being one of the few top DLP around. Gotze is nowhere near a 95+ rating anytime soon plus keep in mind that talented attacking players are more common on the market.

Xabi therefore is an extremely valuable player to have on SM, whereas talented attacking midfielders you can find them more easily.

In your place, I would easily stick with Alonso for now: DLP are extremely rare around and Xabi should be able to retain top level performances for at least other 2 years.