MarkM

World Challenge

Real Madrid beat Bayern 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hart had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Near, yet so far to win the title. Same points, but lost on massive GD.

Also, happy with recent review Shkodran Mustafi 88 + 2 > 90, Ever Banega 90 + 1 > 91

So, with Banega rose to 91, Mikel can leave; already accepted 9.1M bid from City, but if anyone interested, they can have him for 10M.

Most Goals - Givanildo Hulk (8)

Most Assists - Givanildo Hulk (5)

Most MOM - Givanildo Hulk, Joe Hart, Carlos Tevez (2)

Most Yellow cards - John Obi Mikel (4)

Most Red cards - Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (1)

Highest Average Performance - Ever Banega (8.00 in 2 matches) and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (7.70 in 10 matches)

Season 2 is almost over and all teams made their 3 internal deals, except Roma (now unmanaged) and Juventus (last login was 12 days ago).

Juventus manager made just 2 internals but still has 4 days to complete last season's task; if not, he will receive a punishment: sell a 88+ player.

Now it's time to inform you about Season 3 rules: 1 internal deal - player rated 85+ (cash or part-exchange) and 2 free agents (any rating).

. . . . . . . . . .

Congratulations to FC Porto and FC Barcelona for winning their Divisions; also congrats to Sao Paulo FC and Cruzeiro, as both promoted to D1!

Season 2 is almost over and all teams made their 3 internal deals' date=' except [u']Roma [/u](now unmanaged) and Juventus (last login was 12 days ago).

Juventus manager made just 2 internals but still has 4 days to complete last season's task; if not, he will receive a punishment: sell a 88+ player.

lol seriously that's the punishment, sell a 88+ player ? I'd much rather get punished than trade 90+ players.

If only I knew...Now, I feel stupid for letting Lacazette to go while I could just not do any kind of deals, wait for my punishment and then force me to sell someone like Dante for example.

Figure it out, this punishment is pretty much pointless, it actually benefits.

Michael, nobody obliged you to sell or trade 90+ players, its your choice who you transfer.

The punishment will consist in selling a 88+ rated player to the team with the most internals, for CV.

Juventus made 2 deals until now, no need for hard measures right now, imo.

The free agents? Players without club in the GW; buy them for 75% of their value.

Michael' date=' nobody obliged you to sell or trade 90+ players, its your choice who you transfer.

The punishment will consist in selling a 88+ rated player to the team with the most internals, for CV.

Juventus made 2 deals until now, no need for hard measures right now, imo.

The free agents? Players without club in the GW; buy them for 75% of their value.[/quote']

I was in a way obligated since 90+ players is all i had (my prob I know..), yet what I said is that if i knew about this punishment I'd easily choose to get punished :)

Anyway, enough with this.Congrats to the league winners.Managed to get promoted to D1 finally..

Roma.png

Roma is happy to announce that Joosep Vau takes control of the club on the verge of season 3.

Vau spoke with great anticipation and high hopes before the start of the new season:

"I am looking forward to honoring the history of this proud club and hope season 3 will see us promoted to division 1".

Thanks for having me guys

Xsgg4Py.jpg

Los Merengues Latest News

In :

Mehdi Benatia from AS Roma for Joao Moutinho + Angelo Ogbonna

Anderson Talisca from Everton for 5,680,000

Out :

Ciro Immobile to FC Porto for 10,000,000

Available for transfer :

Mattia Destro for 10,000,000

Wishlist :

Defender rated 91 and above