MarkM

World Challenge

Re: World Challenge

Modified the rules and teams a little, hope everyone is OK with them..

Me and Seka will have the teams in red, the other teams will be drawn.

Still need to find one manager and when we are full, clubs will be allocated.

You can change the teams with the others if you want, just let me know.

just looked at rules and 3 internal deals will be impossible to do in season 1 as all players will be on TBs.

It's a general rule, of course in the first season it's impossible to do them.

Thanks, Noisy, added a note about internal deals, missed that I think. :D

Due to a banking problem, the GW creating date is delayed until next week.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we are trying to find a solution to rush things.

Hope you understand this and remain with us, thank you very much !!!

Due to a banking problem' date=' the GW creating date is delayed until next week.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we are trying to find a solution to rush things.

Hope you understand this and remain with us, thank you very much !!!

[/center']

No worries Mark matey. :P That can happen to anyone at times ;)

I really like the idea and thanks for the invite Mark but unfortunately time on my hands has been limited as of late so I will unfortunately refuse, sorry Mark, but perhaps in the future I may be able to have the time to join the setup in the case of a vacancy.

I've seen the modified rules, looks like you take my idea into consideration.

What the jury situation on clubs got dibs on the players with same nationality? I was thinking along the line (since the opening was delayed), we draw the club and start drafting soon after that for the 2 senior and 3 U21 players.

Although I must say Belgian club is more appealing than Portuguese club (if we decide to do the dibs for CV).

EDIT : Just saw the second team in red (Belgian club), so just ignored what I said above. :)

I'll be unavailable from next week due to work so will have to pull out.

Shame' date=' sorry about that, will put you on the Reserves list, just in case..

I've seen the modified rules, looks like you take my idea into consideration.

What the jury situation on clubs got dibs on the players with same nationality? I was thinking along the line (since the opening was delayed), we draw the club and start drafting soon after that for the 2 senior and 3 U21 players.

Although I must say Belgian club is more appealing than Portuguese club (if we decide to do the dibs for CV).

EDIT : Just saw the second team in red (Belgian club), so just ignored what I said above. :)

Yeah, thanks for the ideas, Vendetta. Want to be 100% full then will see..

I really like the idea and thanks for the invite Mark but unfortunately time on my hands has been limited as of late so I will unfortunately refuse' date=' sorry Mark, but perhaps in the future I may be able to have the time to join the setup in the case of a vacancy.[/quote']

Many thanks, Muallan, I understand that. If you decide to join, let me know..

very interested in joining this GW

i havent been in much forum set ups, most notably TC092 - which died when Benjo went inactive ;( and the new set up El Capitan.

Also currently in M and M which Tony Baldo is trying to revive. The other set ups I'm in is with some friends from another game.

feel free to look at my history though, i'm "Barca Kes" level 144 reputation on soccermanager.

Cheers.

very interested in joining this GW

i havent been in much forum set ups' date=' most notably TC092 - which died when Benjo went inactive ;( and the new set up El Capitan.

Also currently in M and M which Tony Baldo is trying to revive. The other set ups I'm in is with some friends from another game.

feel free to look at my history though, i'm "Barca Kes" level 144 reputation on soccermanager.

Cheers.[/quote']

Hello. Thanks for the info, but please read the first page. Sorry..

I will be interested in being part of this Game World.
If you have space i am interested Mark :D

No' date=' sorry, can't take that risk.

I will be gone from 12 to 15th of February with no internet connection so if the transfers are made in that period I wont be able to be online. :(

Yeah, I know that, mate..

The start has been delayed until next week, around 10 Feb or earlier if possible.

Thank you very much' date=' good luck to you too in your new project(s).[/quote']

We'll see for the new gw coming up. However this is not the place to discuss this. This thread should be about your gw. I will follow it though if you don't mind :P