Fluff's Mixed Nations

Re: Fluff's Mixed Nations

All I have to say to that is .. McDavid WANTS Toronto..

And the way we're playing .. we're getting him :D

Now' date=' if only we could ship Kessel to Florida for Bjugstad and Ekblad :P[/quote']

Jesus, this is all Chinese to me. :o

I know as much about ice hockey as David Moyes knows about football. :D

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fluff's Mixed Nations Manager of the Week Award After another week, it is time to announce a big winner of week 3. With 3 victories in 3 matches, being 2 of them against higher rating squads,

Re: Fluff's Mixed Nations Hi everyone, i hereby present the "Manager of the week" awards for the Fluff's Mixed Nations world! This award is based on the points system of soccermanager, there is: 3

Re: Fluff's Mixed Nations I do apologise for my lack of activity, I've had some real issues irl, my mother suffered a heart attack a few weeks ago and I've been pretty much out of it ever since.. And

I'd jump off the nearest bridge' date=' if I had been born in Guimarães. :P

Nah, I'd support support Vitória. :eek:[/quote']

Your admiration and respect for your hometown side is evident in the duplication of the word, "support". :P

All I have to say to that is .. McDavid WANTS Toronto..

And the way we're playing .. we're getting him :D

Now' date=' if only we could ship Kessel to Florida for Bjugstad and Ekblad :P[/quote']

Or maybe if you never traded Kessel and ended up picking up Dougie Hamilton and Tyler Seguin?

To be fair, Buffalo I think will probably finish last.

When you trade some of your more important players for a player that's out for the rest of the season, you get the point...

Jesus' date=' this is all Chinese to me. :o

I know as much about ice hockey as David Moyes knows about football. :D[/quote']

Real Sociedad 1-0 Barcelona :D

effect*

Surely there might be one!

PS: check edited post :P

You don't miss one, officer - keep doing such a great job for the grammar police! :D

As for your edited post, Luís Campos beat Benfica with Beira-Mar away in the past.

My friends and I call him Luís Campas (campas means graves, in Portuguese).

Why do we call him that?

Coz (and this is completely true) he managed to be relegated with 2 teams, from the same division, in the same season. B)

So you see, any muppet can have a very good result once in a while. ;)

But I obviously exaggerate on Moyes - he ain't that bad, I just like making fun of him. :P

You don't miss one' date=' officer - keep doing such a great job for the grammar police! :D

As for your edited post, Luís Campos beat Benfica with Beira-Mar away in the past.

My friends and I call him Luís Campas (campas means graves, in Portuguese).

Why do we call him that?

Coz (and this is completely true) he managed to be relegated with 2 teams, from the same division, in the same season. B)

So you see, any muppet can have a very good result once in a while. ;)

But I obviously exaggerate on Moyes - he ain't that bad, I just like making fun of him. :P[/quote']

That is true, some teams have their luck, others pack the bus ;)

Remember Moyes has helped develop the careers of 2 of United's best strikers in the recent decade... Rooney, and Fellaini. :P

Just joking for the latter of course ;)

That is true' date=' some teams have their luck, others pack the bus ;)

Remember Moyes has helped develop the careers of 2 of United's best strikers in the recent decade... Rooney, and Fellaini. :P

Just joking for the latter of course ;)[/quote']

Moyes hasn't developed Fellaini into a great player, but might he have helped in Fellaini's hairdo development? :eek:

Maybe Moyes is in the wrong business: imagine if every guy had Fellaini's hairdo. :P

The challenge that I've got with Augsburg will be challenging, yet fun at the same time.

I don't have the time to watch football at all, so I'm unfamiliar with who the good players are. So expect a few surprise signings throughout the transfer window.

and with Elohim, everyone needs to RESPECT THE BEARD!

When are we starting Elohim? Was curious because Noisy's setup is also on the verge of launch and I don't want a crash as bidding in both of the Game Worlds simultaneously will be an issue.

It's not hard to bid in two game worlds but mine will be a day earlier so not going to cause a problem I don't think.

I think its too late now to swap' date=' though both your offers interested me :o :o(totally my own fault i forgot about what i said)

thank you anyways guys, I guess I'm sticking with Die Knappen for now[/quote']

Nah, feel free to swap. There's still a few ppl that hhasn't replied.

And noted Kirk.