Fluff's Mixed Nations

Elohim

Re: Fluff's Mixed Nations

The match ended 4 - 4 between Shakhtar Donetsk and Viktoria Plzeň in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Costa scored all 4 goals for Shakhtar Donetsk and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Defenders for sale from both sides since they were bloody awful for both of us. 4 Goals for half ape half human Costa

Freiburg beat Paderborn 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Mandžukić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sterling and Lukaku were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great game for us, been the better team on stats and deserved the win. :P

Mainz beat Dynamo Kyiv 4 - 2 in a thrilling Fluff's Mixed Nations Cup Round 1 encounter.

Coleman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barkley and Payet were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mainz have progressed to the next round of the Fluff's Mixed Nations Cup

:)!..........

We are 1-1-1 in the league with a 89th minute victory over Zurich in the cup. Reasonably satisfied with our progress thus far, though will be hoping for a push up the table in the next two games.

Also just noticed that Wolfsburg suffered a couple tough injuries from our 1-1 draw with them this past weekend. I would feel sorry for em...but Wolfsburg are so stacked player-wise I just can't. So suck it up Wolfsburg B)!

We finally had a win in this gw.....but only in the cup and stupid manager (me) forgot to click save on Cup tactics....so first XI got another run they didn't need for fitness....

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim beat Vitesse 3 - 2 in their Fluff\'s Mixed Nations Cup Round 1 fixture.

Firmino scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Turan and Wilshere were also amongst the goalscorers.

Btw guys, I'd like to keep this thread active and interesting.

Manager interviews, divisional scoreline predictions.. Game reports and divisional reports after games etc.

Would anyone like to be interviewed for starters and would anyone like to take up any of the other 'duties'?

We are 1-1-1 in the league with a 89th minute victory over Zurich in the cup. Reasonably satisfied with our progress thus far' date=' though will be hoping for a push up the table in the next two games.

Also just noticed that Wolfsburg suffered a couple tough injuries from our 1-1 draw with them this past weekend. I would feel sorry for em...but Wolfsburg are so stacked player-wise I just can't. So suck it up Wolfsburg B)![/quote']

*makes disgruntled noises*

Btw guys' date=' I'd like to keep this thread active and interesting.

Manager interviews, divisional scoreline predictions.. Game reports and divisional reports after games etc.

Would anyone like to be interviewed for starters and would anyone like to take up any of the other 'duties'?[/quote']

I'm up for an interview. :D

As for Vitesse, our defence still looks like a Swiss cheese. :o

We have scored at least twice in every official match, but things need to improve at the back.

I suspect Titus Bramble may have infiltrated our squad and has been starting in defence... :eek:

Best CB of all time, end of! B)

SC Paderborn 07 have lost to Club Brugge KV 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Locadia was on the scoresheet for his side.

Not a good start so far for Paderborn. Major changes are expected to the squad though. Sorry Elo,only find time to post now:p

Viktoria Plzeň beat Stuttgart 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Aubameyang had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Samedov was on the scoresheet for his side.

Only 3 shots on goal. My strikers are awful :P.

Hi everyone,

i hereby present the "Manager of the week" awards for the Fluff's Mixed Nations world!

This award is based on the points system of soccermanager, there is: 3 pts for victory (5 pts if the winner is the less rated team); 1 pts for draw (2 pts for the less rated team); and 0 pts for the defeated team. Only the sunday, tuesday and thursday's matches count for this award, and the winner is the manager with the maximum sum of points obtained by those three matches (in case of draw, the winner is the manager with the less rated average team). For the cup matches, the points are only given to the winner (what means that there are no draw matches in terms of points)

So, congratulations to....

Mballard (Mainz)
- the winner of the
1st week "Manager of the week"
award with
10 points
on two games!!!

and

Raz . (Dynamo Kiyv)
- the winner of the
2nd week "Manager of the week"
award with
10 points
on three games!!!

Shakhtar Donetsk slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against PSV in their Division 2 fixture.

Given up trying to work out this game now ha ha. Even possession, shots, corners and I had more shots on targets. Both played standard instructions though I used counter attack in a 3-5-2 against Ash's standard 4-4-2 and this happens.

I've been busy(read:sleeping) but finally going to do a small match report :D:D

Schalke beat Ajax 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Jovetić scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Asamoah and Walcott were also amongst the goalscorers.

AFP - FC Schalke finally sealed their first win of the season, a thrilling 4-2 win over high-flyers Ajax. The win ended their 4-game winless start and brought them out of the relegation zone for the first time since the start of the season. Steven Jovetic returned from suspension to score 2 goals and set-up the other two earning himself the Man of the Match award in the process.

Despite securing the win in the end, Die Knappen had to come from behind twice against a confident and dangerous Ajax who were top before the match. The opening shot and opening goal from Dutch playmaker Wesley Sniejder in the 16th minute. Ajax retained control of the match over the next 20 minutes, sending a couple of dangerous shots testing Petr Cech. Parity was restored in the 37th minute when Theo Walcott flicked a Jovetic lob over the defence and past the Ajax keeper bringing life to what was an abject performance in the first half. However, right before the half time whistle blew, young defender Mike Van Der Hoon headed in a Robben freekick. It was clear that Schalke needed to win the second half to stand any chance of getting points from the match.

And win it they did. The Schalke players came into the second half knowing they had to play well. And play well they did. Their patient play was rewarded in the 55th minute after Kwadwoh Asamoah thundered the ball into the net from the edge of the box after a neat layoff from Stevan Jovetic. Reinvigorated, the players then seemed to run with a new-found energy, running the opposition ragged, all the while testing Jasper Cillessen regularly, who was lucky to see his arse saved by poor shots. His luck ran out in the 80th minute, when standout man Stevan Jovetic finally got himself on the scoresheet, getting through the defence to slot home, giving Schalke their first lead in the match. Jovetic scored again 2 minutes later, putting the game firmly to bed.

Schalke manager Steven Orleandy had this to say after the huge win.

I'm relieved to get our first win out of the way, because the squad has been absolutely outstanding. All credit is to the lads, you can see it in their character today, they came back twice and scored 4 goals at that. You can see that we are improving all the time, we've slowly established what we want to do here at Schalke. I think in due time the fans will be able to see the true Schalke 04.

I've been busy(read:sleeping) but finally going to do a small match report :D:D

AFP - FC Schalke finally sealed their first win of the season' date=' a thrilling 4-2 win over high-flyers Ajax. The win ended their 4-game winless start and brought them out of the relegation zone for the first time since the start of the season. Steven Jovetic returned from suspension to score 2 goals and set-up the other two earning himself the Man of the Match award in the process.

[/font']

Despite securing the win in the end, Die Knappen had to come from behind twice against a confident and dangerous Ajax who were top before the match. The opening shot and opening goal from Dutch playmaker Wesley Sniejder in the 16th minute. Ajax retained control of the match over the next 20 minutes, sending a couple of dangerous shots testing Petr Cech. Parity was restored in the 37th minute when Theo Walcott flicked a Jovetic lob over the defence and past the Ajax keeper bringing life to what was an abject performance in the first half. However, right before the half time whistle blew, young defender Mike Van Der Hoon headed in a Robben freekick. It was clear that Schalke needed to win the second half to stand any chance of getting points from the match.

And win it they did. The Schalke players came into the second half knowing they had to play well. And play well they did. Their patient play was rewarded in the 55th minute after Kwadwoh Asamoah thundered the ball into the net from the edge of the box after a neat layoff from Stevan Jovetic. Reinvigorated, the players then seemed to run with a new-found energy, running the opposition ragged, all the while testing Jasper Cillessen regularly, who was lucky to see his arse saved by poor shots. His luck ran out in the 80th minute, when standout man Stevan Jovetic finally got himself on the scoresheet, getting through the defence to slot home, giving Schalke their first lead in the match. Jovetic scored again 2 minutes later, putting the game firmly to bed.

Schalke manager Steven Orleandy had this to say after the huge win.

very nice report mate =)

i'll try to do one myself some day.