Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

Fluff's Mixed Nations

Re: Fluff's Mixed Nations

Ooh' date=' 24 managers already!

This is filling up nicely. :)

Also a question, Fluffy:

You say the initial budget is 75M. Is it allowed?

Can't it just be 70 or 80M?[/quote']

Yep there can be a fiver in there, trust me.. I've been down this path before :D

Yep there can be a fiver in there' date=' trust me.. I've been down this path before :D[/quote']

Weord, I thought you couldn't have numbers that don't end in 0, apart from a 5M budget. :confused:

You're much more experienced than me, custom setup wise - I don't doubt the accuracy of your statement. :D

Well.. I'm looking for commited managers ... the way you dissapeared in the french setup doesen't exactly ooze of commitment :D

SM made me do it. Half of my bids were rejected even though there was no competition. Then later people started bidding for them after I could have gotten them for nothing. I was so frustrated that day.

That game world flopped anyway

ifrc526k3V7GR.gif

Weord' date=' I thought you couldn't have numbers that don't end in 0, apart from a 5M budget. :confused:

You're much more experienced than me, custom setup wise - I don't doubt the accuracy of your statement. :D[/quote']

Up to 100 million it is possible to have a fiver put in there yeah :P 10-15-20-25 etc. :P

If not, I'll name it.. Pedro's tribute-ICECREAM VAN :P

SM made me do it. Half of my bids were rejected even though there was no competition. Then later people started bidding for them after I could have gotten them for nothing. I was so frustrated that day.

That game world flopped anyway

ifrc526k3V7GR.gif

Yeah, which is happening more and more all over SM :P It's all part of the new game :P

And the setup is still kicking mate, over 10 forumers, managers in the 2nd divisions etc.

If you left over the bids there you'll do the same here were it to occure ^^ Sorry mate.

Just for that... I'll go for WOOO VITORIAAAAAAAA

Well, there are more Vitória's in Portugal, a few in Brazil and maybe some others in Portuguese speaking countries. If you're talking about those, then okay. :D

You don't want anything to do with Vitória SC: you'd feel all dirty. :eek:

Well' date=' there are more Vitória's in Portugal, a few in Brazil and maybe some others in Portuguese speaking countries. If you're talking about those, then okay. :D

You don't want anything to do with Vitória SC: you'd feel all dirty. :eek:[/quote']

I'm Swedish .. how much filthier do you think I could get? :eek:

You can't do it in increments of 5. It will have to be 70 or 80 million.

I am absolutely positive I could do it last time around.. hangon.. let me check this garbage out..

Fine I surrender .. starting budget will be 80 million -.-

Viktoria Plzen is the current leader in Czech tho :P

and adding russian teams would really be pushing it imo.. already with the ukrainian teams I'm pushing it :P

Czech teams are closer in terms oflocation.... as are the ukraine teams come to think of it ..

I'm not gonna add russian teams to the setup :P

Pro-Russian people be like' date=' "Donetsk is part of Russia!" :o

Looks great. but I'd exclude Dortmund.

Rating wise, they're by far the strongest team. ;)

Ha, I quoted your post without reading the last paragraph - so you actually beat me on Dortmund. :D

Yup, I think it would be much more interesting if they're out.

Raz disapproves.