Fluff's Mixed Nations

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fluff's Mixed Nations Manager of the Week Award After another week, it is time to announce a big winner of week 3. With 3 victories in 3 matches, being 2 of them against higher rating squads,

Re: Fluff's Mixed Nations Hi everyone, i hereby present the "Manager of the week" awards for the Fluff's Mixed Nations world! This award is based on the points system of soccermanager, there is: 3

Re: Fluff's Mixed Nations I do apologise for my lack of activity, I've had some real issues irl, my mother suffered a heart attack a few weeks ago and I've been pretty much out of it ever since.. And

Re: Fluff's Mixed Nations

Oh' date=' we call ours "hóquei em patins". :o

That one is on ice; ours is in a pavilion and the players use roller skates. :D[/quote']

Well, that is Bandy ... we're worldleading together with Finland and Russia.

Then we have the indoor version which is called innebandy,floorball,unihockey ... which we are the best in to world at ... won every wC but like 2-3 ...

My favourite sport to play tbh :P

3suBesIwK5Q

Well' date=' that is Bandy ... we're worldleading together with Finland and Russia.

Then we have the indoor version which is called innebandy,floorball,unihockey ... which we are the best in to world at ... won every wC but like 2-3 ...

My favourite sport to play tbh :P

[YOUTUBE']3suBesIwK5Q[/YOUTUBE]

This kinda looks like field hockey, which is an Olympic sport. ;)

Ladies... handbags ... please.

Allan' date=' I gotta ask you ... since you're canadian and all that ... Hockey?

And Pedro ... since you aren't ... hockey? lmao!

Anyway, I'm gonna own this setup! :D[/quote']

Yes, what about hockey?

What's your favourite team in the NHL? :P

Mine is, unfortunately, one of the worst teams for a while, the Edmonton Oilers, just because they are my hometown club, having been born there, and additionally living the first 10 or so years of my life there :P

Yes' date=' what about hockey?

Mine is, unfortunately, one of the worst teams for a while, the Edmonton Oilers, just because they are my hometown club, having been born there, and additionally living the first 10 or so years of my life there :P[/quote']

I really respect that: supporting your hometown club. B)

Yes' date=' what about hockey?

Mine is, unfortunately, one of the worst teams for a while, the Edmonton Oilers, just because they are my hometown club, having been born there, and additionally living the first 10 or so years of my life there :P[/quote']

I'm in more pain then you being a Leafs fan ..

Why aren't you posting in the NHL thread?! I'm all lonely in there :P

I'm in more pain then you being a Leafs fan ..

Why aren't you posting in the NHL thread?! I'm all lonely in there :P

Hey at least your lot defeated us on the 7th I think, 4-0. We're doing much better under our new coach than under Eakins, maybe not a good thing if we want McDavid.

#McDavidToEdmonton :P

I love laughing at the Leafs, living a 1 1/2 hr drive from the ACC (Toronto's home venue)