Sign in to follow this  
wharty

Transfer request

I have two keepers in my first team. Neuer and De Gea.

De gea has put in a transfer request. If my chairman accepts an offer will the deal go through?

It will leave me with one goalkeeper and 20 players in my first team.

I do have 3 gk's on loan however.

Thanks.

I am hoping the game mechanics will work in my favour!

Re: Transfer request

Ok so from the sounds of it the deal won't happen until I have 3 keepers and more than 21 players in my squad?

If I continue to play De gea while he has his transfer request in, will his transfer request eventually be dropped as he is getting enough games?

I am thinking of selling the 3 reserve keepers to avoid the sale and then play De Gea more often.

Ok so from the sounds of it the deal won't happen until I have 3 keepers and more than 21 players in my squad?

If I continue to play De gea while he has his transfer request in' date=' will his transfer request eventually be dropped as he is getting enough games?

I am thinking of selling the 3 reserve keepers to avoid the sale and then play De Gea more often.[/quote']

I doubt that will work as once level 5 has been reached I am sure there is no turning back and the transfer is inevitable which will go through once you third goalkeeper comes back from his loan deal.I hope I am wrong but I think you are better planning for life without De Gea.In any case once the new rule comes in that players with concerns play at levels lower rating depending on which level of concern they are at then De Gea will hardly be worth keeping as he will play at a level much lower than his stated rating.

In the early days of concerns, when the rules where more strict and the chairman didn't automatically renew contracts when a player rose, I had 2 goalkeepers in one of my teams. The first left because of a lack of games, leaving me with only one keeper, Casillas (but more than 21 players overall), who was already on a level 3 or 4 wage concern. Tbh, I could have prevented it by simply offering a new contract, but I wanted to see what happened. Casillas reached Lv 5 and handed in a transfer request, but I never received an offer for him, nor could I get him off his concern now by offering a new contract. My chairman never brought in a second keeper though either, so I had a Lv 5 concerned Casillas in my team for ages. Now when he dropped his old wage became acceptable again and his concern level slowly decreased.

So, to answer your question: You can be left with one goalkeeper from my experience, but no idea what happens when your overall squad size would drop below the minimum as well.

In the early days of concerns' date=' when the rules where more strict and the chairman didn't automatically renew contracts when a player rose, I had 2 goalkeepers in one of my teams. The first left because of a lack of games, leaving me with only one keeper, Casillas (but more than 21 players overall), who was already on a level 3 or 4 wage concern. Tbh, I could have prevented it by simply offering a new contract, but I wanted to see what happened. Casillas reached Lv 5 and handed in a transfer request, but I never received an offer for him, nor could I get him off his concern now by offering a new contract. My chairman never brought in a second keeper though either, so I had a Lv 5 concerned Casillas in my team for ages. Now when he dropped his old wage became acceptable again and his concern level slowly decreased.

So, to answer your question: You can be left with one goalkeeper from my experience, but no idea what happens when your overall squad size would drop below the minimum as well.[/quote']

At the seasons end he will have three more goalkeepers coming back from loan so if the sale doesn't go through at first instance it will surely go through at seasons end when the goalkeepers come back.

Thanks everyone. I have just called back one keeper and and the Com has made an offer on him, so that's one down and two more to sell.

Thanks for all the replys and it seems like it will be hit or miss. I have had an offer from an external club for De Gea but the chairman wont let me accept it. I was hoping to accept it and then buy him back.

What is this new rule then about players ratings dropping if they are unhappy? Where can I find more info about it?

What is this new rule then about players ratings dropping if they are unhappy? Where can I find more info about it?

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=3032078&postcount=1

That is the thread there buddy' date=' issue 4.

Issue 4: Squad sizes, Player hogging and Free Agents

There are currently two tiers of transfer values, ones that managed clubs value the players at amongst themselves, "market value", and one that unmanaged/external clubs use, "game value". The unmanaged/external clubs need to be more intelligent in the transfer market. Therefore unmanaged/external clubs will consider players potential as well as considering a player's concern when coming to their "game value".

Remove the ability to pay off a player's concern.

[b']If a player has a concern their rating drops. For example a 92 rated player on a Level 1 concern will drop to 90. If their concern then goes to Level 2 then the rating will then be 88 etc.[/b]

The value of a squad and the club's balance is no longer considered when making an offer for a free agent. Therefore you'll be able to pay whatever you consider the player to be worth.

Remove the ability to pay off a player's concern.

If a player has a concern their rating drops. For example a 92 rated player on a Level 1 concern will drop to 90. If their concern then goes to Level 2 then the rating will then be 88 etc.

Has it actually been implemented yet though? That post only says it's a proposed change.

I doubt that will work as once level 5 has been reached I am sure there is no turning back and the transfer is inevitable which will go through once you third goalkeeper comes back from his loan deal.I hope I am wrong but I think you are better planning for life without De Gea.In any case once the new rule comes in that players with concerns play at levels lower rating depending on which level of concern they are at then De Gea will hardly be worth keeping as he will play at a level much lower than his stated rating.
Has it actually been implemented yet though? That post only says it's a proposed change.

No mate it has not been introduced yet I was just warning of the new proposed future rule change.