Do ratings really matter?

GameExpert

Re: Do ratings really matter?

Hey' date='

So a while ago i though only ratings matter obv,94 beats anything below but seeing now some players who are rated much much lower being able to control the game(score,assist,get an MoM)really gets me thinking ...

Talented 91 or Old and Experienced 94?[/quote']

It all depends on how the game engine is programmed, which of course we are not familiar with. I, personally, can't imagine age playing a big part in it. After all, how is experience actually measured in the game? It isn't. In the real world, a 25 year old who has played in the Champions League and World Cup is going to be more experienced than a 28 year old who hasn't. But this isn't taken into account in the game.

So to answer your question, I'll take the 94 over the 91 every time.

Re: Do ratings really matter?

It all depends on how the game engine is programmed' date=' which of course we are not familiar with. I, personally, can't imagine age playing a big part in it. After all, how is experience actually measured in the game? It isn't. In the real world, a 25 year old who has played in the Champions League and World Cup is going to be more experienced than a 28 year old who hasn't. But this isn't taken into account in the game.

So to answer your question, I'll take the 94 over the 91 every time.[/quote']

I didnt explained it that well maybe.

For example,i played with Hernanes as my playmaker and he sucked and then i switched to Coutinho(who is 90)and he was briliant.

Next example,Sanchez played 3 games for me and his avg rating was 6,i play Icardi for next match and he gets a 9 :o