Sign in to follow this  
donitz88@hotmail.com

Cahill or Coleman

hi!

i have gary cahill...and im offered a deal to swap him with seamus coleman.

opinion?

i know coleman is younger...maybe 91 end of the season. maybe even transfer with bigger club. but now they arent playing so good.

but cahil is a great CB and a standard starter with a club which can be a champion in every competition...

Other defense players i also have in my team (89+): verthongen, azpilicueta, blind, lars bender,florenzi,manolas.

Cahil or coleman

Re: Cahill or Coleman

hi!

i have gary cahill...and im offered a deal to swap him with seamus coleman.

opinion?

i know coleman is younger...maybe 91 end of the season. maybe even transfer with bigger club. but now they arent playing so good.

but cahil is a great CB and a standard starter with a club which can be a champion in every competition...

Other defense players i also have in my team (89+): verthongen' date=' azpilicueta, blind, lars bender,florenzi,manolas.

[b']Cahil[/b] or coleman

Cahil is a "decent" CB and he will probobaly get a +1 when Chelsea wins the league,but he wont move from that spot.He will only go down.Look at Zouma,he is supposed to replace Terry but if Terry stays for another year he will be partners with him,not Cahil.

Coleman will move to a bigger club imo but i m not sure of his future potential.

Since you have Verthongen,Bender and Manolas you dont need to keep Cahil so go ahead and accept the deal.