Battle Of The Big Leagues - The Draft

Matt72

Re: Battle Of The Big Leagues - The Draft

I'm like the Santa of SM: giving presentsoints to everyone. B)

Apparently Matt has been a good boy, so he got a great gift. :o

Really weird this ME: so many times I've seen a team have more possession, but less shots and shots on target... :confused:

Shame I set the tactics of Saturday, coz yesterday a bunch of my players rose. :/

It probably wouldn't have made much of a difference tho.

Apparently Matt has been a good boy' date=' so he got a great gift. :o

Really weird this ME: so many times I've seen a team have more possession, but less shots and shots on target... :confused:

Shame I set the tactics of Saturday, coz yesterday a bunch of my players rose. :/

It probably wouldn't have made much of a difference tho.[/quote']

No it wouldn't have mate I would have still kicked your butt.

So after our very slow start Chelsea are now sitting up in third and are the form team at present, though I have likely given us the kiss of death now.

No it wouldn't have mate I would have still kicked your butt.

So after our very slow start Chelsea are now sitting up in third and are the form team at present' date=' though I have likely given us the kiss of death now.[/font']

Team England doing pretty well, except for a certain Liverpool languishing second from bottom. :P

The match ended 2 - 2 between Paris Saint-Germain and Hanover in their Division 1 fixture.

Hernâni scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Krovinovic was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After 8 straight wins it needed to come :D

I swear I was only 2M off from Tom's Everton last week when I wrote that small report, now he is on a whopping 40M lead ahead. :eek: I wonder how many riser he got since then.

... and on the other end of the Team Value table there are another 2 clubs from Italy. :P

Juventus slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against E.Frankfurt in their Division 1 fixture.
Currently sitting at 8th place after 13 games.

I swear I was only 2M off from Tom's Everton last week when I wrote that small report' date=' now he is on a whopping 40M lead ahead. :eek: I wonder how many riser he got since then.

... and on the other end of the Team Value table there are another 2 clubs from Italy. :P

Currently sitting at 8th place after 13 games.[/quote']

yeah but i have loads in the bank ;)

I swear I was only 2M off from Tom's Everton last week when I wrote that small report' date=' now he is on a whopping 40M lead ahead. :eek: I wonder how many riser he got since then.

Currently sitting at 8th place after 13 games.[/quote']

Nah I just went on a binge spending spree. Brought in some 15/20 players in addition to a few risers.

So don't worry, you're actually ahead in terms of value/player. :D

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Liverpool and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Concha was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sá and Kutschke were also amongst the goalscorers.

3 goals per game this season, nice!:)

yeah but i have loads in the bank ;)

No worries mate. As long as our players delivered on the pitch' date=' it's all that's matter. The TV is just a side dish and all that. :P

Nah I just went on a binge spending spree. Brought in some 15/20 players in addition to a few risers.

So don't worry, you're actually ahead in terms of value/player. :D

Ah, that's the reason why.

Must resist myself from buying another players for now. Although had put one bid on player that catch my eye, but got blown away by your second bid. I'll just pretend that what I was going for - to make you paid slightly over the CV. :P

The match ended 1 - 1 between Juventus and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.Mühren scored the only goal for Juventus and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Though I had this one in the bag with my lineup - but fall short. But I'll take this one point, certainly better than nothing.

Italian team doing okay at the moment, and moving in a pack :P;

7th - Juventus

9th - AS Roma

11th - AC Milan

Paris Saint-Germain beat SL Benfica 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Concha scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hernâni was also on the scoresheet for his side.

David Concha is in top form! Sadly he got injured just like my two other players..

Paris Saint-Germain beat Everton 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Léon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Van Weert and Kutschke were amongst the goalscorers.

Very well done, mate!

As for Lyon, we can't get a break. :P

I'm not one to give up tho, especially when I should prove myself and help my team.

I still believe OL can finish in the top half of the table. :o