Sign in to follow this  
HFord

Help with club

Hello,

I have a club - Dortmund, and got three transfer requests for my main goalkeeper. Then, today I checked and it said that all three have been accepted and that the club would now decide who to sell to. I thought that was weird, but it turns out that somehow he ended up in Wolfsburg, I never accepted anything, and I doubt a first-team goalkeeper would develop concerns, and I keep track of anyone who reaches level 3 concerns.

Please advise,

Thanks

Re: Help with club

Hello' date='

I have a club - Dortmund, and got three transfer requests for my main goalkeeper. Then, today I checked and it said that all three have been accepted and that the club would now decide who to sell to. I thought that was weird, but it turns out that somehow he ended up in Wolfsburg, I never accepted anything, and I doubt a first-team goalkeeper would develop concerns, and I keep track of anyone who reaches level 3 concerns.

Please advise,

Thanks[/quote']

First of all - hello and welcome to the SM forum.

This sounds very much like a transfer request was made, certainly I cant think of another reason why bids would be made in the first instance by three clubs - this is cemented by the fact that a bid has then been automatically accepted. Such a situation can only arise through player concerns.

The fact that he was your first team GK would be negated by the fact that you may have sufficient cover (in terms of the amount of GK's in your squad being more than 2) for the deal to complete.

If any of this is not true or you feel that the system has failed you then the best advice would be to raise an in game ticket. I have a feeling they will likely reply much as I have here however.

Once again welcome to the forum - make sure you have a good look around , i'd recommend posting an introductory hello on the welcome thread!

All the best

Ed

Re: Help with club

First of all - hello and welcome to the SM forum.

This sounds very much like a transfer request was made' date=' certainly I cant think of another reason why bids would be made in the first instance by three clubs - this is cemented by the fact that a bid has then been automatically accepted. Such a situation can only arise through player concerns.

The fact that he was your first team GK would be negated by the fact that you may have sufficient cover (in terms of the amount of GK's in your squad being more than 2) for the deal to complete.

If any of this is not true or you feel that the system has failed you then the best advice would be to raise an in game ticket. I have a feeling they will likely reply much as I have here however.

Once again welcome to the forum - make sure you have a good look around , i'd recommend posting an introductory hello on the welcome thread!

All the best

Ed[/quote']

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response, it is highly appreciated.

I only have one other goalkeeper - ALOMEROVIC, Zlatan. I don't have any other GK in either my youth team or even loaned out. I'll be sure to submit a ticket.

Thank you! :)