Sign in to follow this  
Presi

Cuadrado or De Bruyne?

I have Cuadrado and ask De Bruyne, the other team asked me Juan Cuadrado...

I know De Bruyne is very well now but is in Wolfsburg which has a lot of money and I don´t know if De Bruyne go out in summer then...

Cuadrado is already in a great team, and I have been waiting him a lot of time, but he doesn´t play a lot...I have William as well...

Maybe, Cuadrado starts to play and win his palce in Chelsea...

I don´t know what to do.

Thanks.

Respuesta: Cuadrado or De Bruyne?

He offer me now tevez for the Bruyne, I think Tevez could get a 94, he is playing very well and he is the most scorer of the calcio...

Maybe I ask him, De Bruyne+Money for Tevez

what do you think?

Thanks.

Re: Cuadrado or De Bruyne?

I have Cuadrado and ask De Bruyne' date=' the other team asked me Juan Cuadrado...

I know De Bruyne is very well now but is in Wolfsburg which has a lot of money and I don´t know if De Bruyne go out in summer then...

Cuadrado is already in a great team, and I have been waiting him a lot of time, but he doesn´t play a lot...I have William as well...

Maybe, Cuadrado starts to play and win his palce in Chelsea...

I don´t know what to do.

Thanks.[/quote']

Get De Bruyne,since he left Chelsea he is a beast (33 games,21 assists,15 goals-i think).He wont leave Wolfsburg anytime soon,he said he wont make the same mistake again so he will stay there at least for another 2 years imo.He should get a +1 if Wolfsburg perform good next season.

Cuadrado is playing for one of the best clubs in Europe but who knows when will he adapt,imo he wont be able to adapt and will probobaly go back to Italy but who knows.

Trade Cuadrado for De Bruyne. Not Tevez.

Why not Tevez Kikidinho?Maybe it is the last chance to get someone good for Tevez, Tevez has only one year more in Italy and the more I wait to trade with him, the less I get of him...in fact I have already try to trade with Tevez and anybody offer me nothing...the people know that Tevez only has one year more...

I am thinking seriusly to accept it for Tevez first, unless you give some reasons to keep Tevez before Cuadrado :)

Why not Tevez Kikidinho?Maybe it is the last chance to get someone good for Tevez' date=' Tevez has only one year more in Italy and the more I wait to trade with him, the less I get of him...in fact I have already try to trade with Tevez and anybody offer me nothing...the people know that Tevez only has one year more...

I am thinking seriusly to accept it for Tevez first, unless you give some reasons to keep Tevez before Cuadrado :)[/quote']

Lol.

Even if Tevez stays in Italy for 1 year more he wont drop that quickly.Just look at him,he is playing like a 25-year old.He is great,and if Juve manage to get into semis/or final why not of CL and if they manage to get Cup he can get a +1.

And for Cuadrado like i said,i dont beilive he will adapt,even if he does he will need at least 1 full year.