Sign in to follow this  
Presi

David Luiz or Sturridge + Harry Kane

I have Sturridge and Kane, but I need a Defender...

Sturridge hasn´t a lot of progress but Kane could be a top player...

David Luiz could get a 93 or 94 soon...but is going to get 28 years old now in April, Sturridge and Kane are younger..

What do you think, do the change or not?

Re: David Luiz or Sturridge + Harry Kane

I have Sturridge and Kane' date=' but I need a Defender...

David Luiz could get a 93 or 94 soon...but is going to get 28 years old now in April, Sturridge and Kane are younger..

What do you think, do the change or not?[/quote']

I would keep what I have and tbh Luiz to 93-94 I can't see that happening in the short term.

Respuesta: Re: David Luiz or Sturridge + Harry Kane

Keep Sturridge and Kane. Sturridge is a steady 91 and Kane will get another rating increase either +2 or +3. Is there any defenders at External/Unmanaged that you can pick up?

I recently picked up Savic but he has 89, I already have Subotic and Hummels, I want a defender of similar level, but is impossible in this league, is very competitive if I don´t lose a good player I cannot pick up a good defender...there are some inmanaged defenders like Fabian Schar, Dedé, Mikel San José, Kaya...

I have Sturridge and Kane' date=' but I need a Defender...

What do you think, do the change or not?[/quote']

Dont sell Kane and Sturridge.

If Liverpool play their cards right on the transfer market and manage to land some top class player/s i am sure they will be top horse again,why am i telling this,its because if they perform good so will Sturridge.Like last season when he had Suarez he was great,imagine if they can click him with some top striker.

Besides Sturridge wont drop.Kane is expectional and with him playing like this he can easily get +2/+3 increase.

Luiz wont get 93 or 94,he isnt on that level at all(look at Hummels,Godin,Boateng,they are all much much better than him,maybe just maybe he can get a +1 if PSG manages to win CL and Ligue 1 somehow.

Dont sell Kane and Sturridge.

If Liverpool play their cards right on the transfer market and manage to land some top class player/s i am sure they will be top horse again' date='why am i telling this,its because if they perform good so will Sturridge.Like last season when he had Suarez he was great,imagine if they can click him with some top striker.

Besides Sturridge wont drop.Kane is expectional and with him playing like this he can easily get +2/+3 increase.

Luiz wont get 93 or 94,he isnt on that level at all(look at Hummels,Godin,Boateng,they are all much much better than him,maybe just maybe he can get a +1 if PSG manages to win CL and Ligue 1 somehow.[/quote']

Yes, I rejected this deal... Kane is getting goals every weekend, I think that he can be a top player in the future.

Thanks ;)

Yes' date=' I rejected this deal... Kane is getting goals every weekend, I think that he can be a top player in the future.

Thanks ;)[/quote']

Maybe but maybe not :P

He could be 1 season wonder,he could suck in some new club when he moves,you cant tell.

Respuesta: Re: David Luiz or Sturridge + Harry Kane

Maybe but maybe not :P

He could be 1 season wonder' date='he could suck in some new club when he moves,you cant tell.[/quote']

He offer me now David Luiz and he wants Kane + Henderson?what do you think?

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: David Luiz or Sturridge + Harry Kane

Wait wait' date='he offered you Luiz for who?

If i understood it correctly dont accept that deal,Luiz is massively overated.[/quote']

David Luiz(92) = Jordan Henderson(90) + Harry Kane(86)

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: David Luiz or Sturridge + Harry Kane

David Luiz(92) = Jordan Henderson(90) + Harry Kane(86)

Not sure.

I know you have many good middlefield players but getting rid of Kane could be a bad idea.I mean he could turn into some superstar and maybe not.

Luiz isnt that good imo,is there any other defender you can get your hands on?