Sign in to follow this  
the treble 1999

SM please help gold 1 and get rid of the cheating Man utd manager

Re: SM please help gold 1 and get rid of the cheating Man utd manager

Sm please help and get rid of the Man Utd manager' date=' gold 1 is sick of him. More clubs than Tiger Woods...[/quote']

There's not a whole heap the forum can do here mate, you can raise a ticket in game of course but ultimately there is no enforcement in regards club hopping. Feel for you bro.

Re: SM please help gold 1 and get rid of the cheating Man utd manager

The only thing you can do, is quit GC's and GM Management Days, and just do the free version.

I know, Customs and Others, are not as realistic as a GC World. But, c'mon. Is the only thrill were getting out of GC Worlds, complaining about guys like this? I'd rather be playing the game, against and with active managers, that respect the rules, and try to play the game fairly, like you can do in Customs. SM doesn't have strict enough rules, so, people get away with stuff like this. Until SM lays down the law with some tighter rules, then there's nothing we can do. I'm tired of this. I'll fade away and spend my money elsewhere.

So, I'll be quitting GC's when my 126 GM Days are up.

Anybody else thinking this way, just cause of this guy and the cheats?

One thing SM can do, that they should probably do, is allow customs to be like GC's. Open a custom up to where there are like 10 Leagues. 2 Divisions for the Top 5 European Leagues. Something like that. Or whatever 5 Leagues you want.