• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ||Deal With It|| then it's another 2 years until you are allowed to buy anyone and then they have to be rated 74 or less, then another 6 months until you can buy a left footed player, another 9

Re: ||Deal With It|| - Coming this May! In

Re: ||Deal With It|| - Coming this May! This sounds interesting i wonder if anyone will take me serious on this account lol, I'll find my other account password soon. put me down as interested tho

Re: ||Deal With It|| - Coming this May!

This sounds interesting :)

i wonder if anyone will take me serious on this account lol' date=' I'll find my other account password soon.

put me down as interested though. Maybe i can blow 1st place to pedro again.

:)

put me down[/quote']

hello, i recovered this account

still interested

Okay people... after alot of time deciding who'd get in and who'd be on the reserves list I've finally made my decision..

I've got my list of 16 managers, if you're not on the list it's nothing personal.. I just feel like the people I've chosen can contribute to the setup and the forum thread in a way that I'm happy with!

Deal With It

Manager List

1. Elohim

2. Vendetta

3. Nikidinho

4. Pedrooliveira

5. LauraAFCA

6. Ashtini

7. Noisy

8. Matt72

9. Huddo

10. Ghora

11. Cookiemonster

12. Smut

13. RieceM96

14. Sonofpluto

15. Gozzy

16. Raahizar

But yes, that is the manager list..

If you'd like to be on the reserve list.. Please let me know!

The preliminary launch date will be.. Wednesday May 13th :)

Okay people, now that the manager list has been revealed..

I really want this to be the managers setup. I want you guys to participate in a majority of the decision.

Whether or not we should have rating caps, stadium sizes, what teams we're using etc.

I'm just gonna say this, there'll be two seasons of no transfer activity.. The divisional winners each season will get A special prize in the form of claiming any player they want which they can then buy for cv uncontested once the buying has started.

But this group of managers is a group that I can trust, so I will not implement a rating cap in the gameworld rules.

Instead i was thinking that we start off season three with a maximum amount of players you can buy above 88. And then raise it every season from there.

But the 4 teams thatve won the special prize will be allowed to buy one more player above the 88 cap.

Also, only 3-4 players can be bought that are at an 88 rating during season 3.

All this to keep things interesting etc.

Like I said, I want everyone involved in this creation, so please let me know what you think!

If you have any ideas of your own, please let me know!

Okay people' date=' now that the manager list has been revealed..

I really want this to be the managers setup. I want you guys to participate in a majority of the decision.

Whether or not we should have rating caps, stadium sizes, what teams we're using etc.

I'm just gonna say this, there'll be two seasons of no transfer activity.. The divisional winners each season will get A special prize in the form of claiming any player they want which they can then buy for cv uncontested once the buying has started.

But this group of managers is a group that I can trust, so I will not implement a rating cap in the gameworld rules.

[b']Instead i was thinking that we start off season three with a maximum amount of players you can buy above 88. And then raise it every season from there.

But the 4 teams thatve won the special prize will be allowed to buy one more player above the 88 cap.

Also, only 3-4 players can be bought that are at an 88 rating during season 3.[/b]

Like I said, I want everyone involved in this creation, so please let me know what you think!

Agree with this.

The longer we can keep people from buying the highest rated players, the better for the setup's longevity.

A few ideas:

From season 3 (and to remain in the "Deal With It" theme), you should decide 1 challenging thing that the managers must obey.

Like in season 4, everyone needs to sell their best (most valuable in terms of CV) player to an external.

Or in season 5 you must get rid of all your under 21 players.

Or in season 6 you can only use players under a certain rating in cup/shield matches.

You know, sth to make this GW even more different from the others. ;)

Okay people' date=' now that the manager list has been revealed..

Instead i was thinking that we start off season three with a maximum amount of players you can buy above 88. And then raise it every season from there.

[b']Also, only 3-4 players can be bought that are at an 88 rating during season 3.[/b]

Agree with everything but the bold. I think it may add undue confusion and people may end up buying one or two more 88 rated players than they should. So I'd rather suggest dropping the cap to 87 altogether for season 3. No harm done then.

Agree with this.

The longer we can keep people from buying the highest rated players' date=' the better for the setup's longevity.

A few ideas:

From season 3 (and to remain in the "Deal With It" theme), you should decide 1 challenging thing that the managers must obey.

Like in season 4, everyone needs to sell their best (most valuable in terms of CV) player to an external.

Or in season 6 you can only use players under a certain rating in cup/shield matches.

You know, sth to make this GW even more different from the others. ;)[/quote']

I like Pedro's suggestions....it's got to be about making the gw unique and more rules around the "Deal with it" theme ;)

Agree with this.

The longer we can keep people from buying the highest rated players' date=' the better for the setup's longevity.

A few ideas:

You know, sth to make this GW even more different from the others. ;)[/quote']

Yes, I like these.

Also, what do you think of 2 divisions of 8, and 4 relegated/promoted?

Yes' date=' I like these.

Also, what do you think of 2 divisions of 8, and 4 relegated/promoted?[/quote']

I like that one

Could have something around just using cash as well for transfers in the 3rd & 4th season, so have to ship players out the random way of selling to external

Could also link rating bought to position and get some bidding wars on utility players