Sign in to follow this  
MacGoreth

Gold Championship 449 - Official Thread

33 clubs already booked, and 2 more days to go before the game world opens.

I am Juventus :) actually my mate was the one who forced me join, just for him to quit the game word hours later -_-:confused:

lets all join, lets make this gold championship competitive, as all the other ones seems dead :P

Re: Gold Championship 449 - Official Thread

Your Chairman is not willing to meet the valuation of 10,810,000 for Ricardo KAKÁ and so you cannot bid for the player.
Your Chairman is not willing to meet the valuation of 5,470,000 for Alessandro DEL PIERO and so you cannot bid for the player.

Screw you, old man. :D:P

Hi Guangzhou Evergrande Manager here.

Dušan BASTA has completed his move to Guangzhou Evergrande from SS Lazio for £6,000,000

First signing of the season to help my defense which is pretty terrible in comparison to my fowards.

Thanks for the loan Goreth. Marrone should help me struggle through my first season and perhaps if i am lucky make it out of the group stages of the SMFA up.

Also to anyone who reads this i am looking or a 86+ rated Defender that an play on the right and a midfielder that can play on either side to use on loan.

Thanks for the loan Goreth. Marrone should help me struggle through my first season and perhaps if i am lucky make it out of the group stages of the SMFA up.

No problem mate. Rugani 85, 20 yrs old is available for loan. He might do well for your club.

and good luck for the season :P

Thank you! I May as well :). i guess i can send him back at any time if i don't need him anymore ^^.

Also My first match in charge:

Guangzhou Evergrande beat Stade Lavallois 6 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Júnior was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gilardino and Mei were also amongst the goalscorers.

Thank you! I May as well :). i guess i can send him back at any time if i don't need him anymore ^^.

Also My first match in charge:

congrats. I am still looking for what formation I will use. won by one nil.

and Padowin is also available for loa, in case you need him.

Torquay here. Recently bought Gold manager so this will be a good challenge :)

First two loan signings in Jack Grealish(80) and Dolly Menga(82) This will help massively in my bid for promotion :D

welcome mate :P Rubinho is available for loan :P he is 83

welcome mate :P Rubinho is available for loan :P he is 83

Thanks for offer, I did see him available but might look for a striker to score the goals :D but yeah if i need a GK i know where to go

Thanks for offer' date=' I did see him available but might look for a striker to score the goals :D but yeah if i need a GK i know where to go[/quote']

I am still figuring out my team, and which formation I will be using. If i decide to use a formation that doesn't require a winger, Berardi will be available for loan :)

Guangzhou Evergrande slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to SL Benfica in their Friendly fixture.

Padoin and Júnior were amongst the goalscorers.

Despite the loss I'm pretty happy with the result since I'm not done with my team yet and Benfica is a tough team. :D

Was going to join until I saw the crazy amount of cheating going on by CSKA manager.

So far he has used Bordeaux and Kobenhavn to buy his average players for inflated prices before quitting now he is on to Urawa Red Diamonds doing the same thing.

Can someone do me a favour and go back and report the Cauna deal between Kobenhavn and CSKA from a day or two ago.

I was willing to give Kobenhavn a go but I don't want some cheating players on my team.

Was going to join until I saw the crazy amount of cheating going on by CSKA manager.

So far he has used Bordeaux and Kobenhavn to buy his average players for inflated prices before quitting now he is on to Urawa Red Diamonds doing the same thing.

Can someone do me a favour and go back and report the Cauna deal between Kobenhavn and CSKA from a day or two ago.

I was willing to give Kobenhavn a go but I don't want some cheating players on my team.

Done,good find as i had no clue

Screen_Shot_2015_04_01_at_1_28_22_PM.png

and now he is making excuse that he did also did that because the game is not balanced. That all the teams should have a similar overall rating, and that it is not fair that his team is weak. What a joke. Do you see UEFA or FIFA allowing small clubs to cheat, because they are small clubs?

reported it matey ;):D hope others do the same. But it is unfair for the next manager, if he leaves the club, as the club will be in huge debt.

reported it matey ;):D hope others do the same. But it is unfair for the next manager' date=' if he leaves the club, as the club will be in huge debt.[/quote']

Good thing is it will be easily recoverable to get rid of the cash. Just takes time :)

Got Fulham in this one, signed a couple of decent players in Teofilo Gutierrez, Vincent Pajot and Victor Vazquez. Hopefully got Bram Nuytinck to come in as well.

Had a good start to the season too, beating Charlton 2-1 - hoping to be challenging towards the top end! :)

Got Fulham in this one' date=' signed a couple of decent players in Teofilo Gutierrez, Vincent Pajot and Victor Vazquez. Hopefully got Bram Nuytinck to come in as well.

Had a good start to the season too, beating Charlton 2-1 - hoping to be challenging towards the top end! :)[/quote']

welcome to abroad mate

Strong 4-0 win over Mansfield in the English Shield yesterday for Fulham, as we put out the fringe players.

Been a couple of signings too, highlight being Marek Suchy coming in from Basle to strengthen the defence, with Dan Burn going the other way. :)