Sign in to follow this  
Spyware

Cancel player concerns when a team's manager is changed

Hi, I would like to suggest that whenever a new manager take control of a new team, the players concern should be removed. This is because whenever someone take control of a team, you can find almost 3/4 of the squad have concerns, thus making it extremely difficult for the new manager to clear all these concerns.

Hope my suggestion will be taken into consideration. Thank you.

Re: Cancel player concerns when a team's manager is changed

Hi' date=' I would like to suggest that whenever a new manager take control of a new team, the players concern should be removed. This is because whenever someone take control of a team, you can find almost 3/4 of the squad have concerns, thus making it extremely difficult for the new manager to clear all these concerns.

Hope my suggestion will be taken into consideration. Thank you.[/quote']

I am not agree. Concerns can be removed with little money

I am not agree. Concerns can be removed with little money

Well maybe you are talking about below average players, when you will have to clear concern of big players with money then only you will understand. Clearing concern with money ALSO include a huge increase in their salaries. Thus, causing the team to be bankrupted.

You need to play a lot to understand this. ;)

Hi, I would like to suggest that whenever a new manager take control of a new team, the players concern should be removed. This is because whenever someone take control of a team, you can find almost 3/4 of the squad have concerns, thus making it extremely difficult for the new manager to clear all these concerns.

Hope my suggestion will be taken into consideration. Thank you.[/quote

If concerns are not removed, they should drop 3 levels, leaving a new manager with a chance of giving a player with level 1 concern (previously level 4) enough game time to then have his concern removed.

Unfortunately the 'concerns' is quite a basic addition and i am not sure whether SM care too much about such detailed attention anymore, this is highlighted by the fact that when you sell off your high rated players, some very low youth players then have concerns because now they are 2nd choice CF and you havnt played the '75' youngsters because you had players rated 90+, you then buy your new squad and the '75' with concerns goes back to being 6th choice but still keeps his concern.

Hi' date=' I would like to suggest that whenever a new manager take control of a new team, the players concern should be removed. This is because whenever someone take control of a team, you can find almost 3/4 of the squad have concerns, thus making it extremely difficult for the new manager to clear all these concerns.

Hope my suggestion will be taken into consideration. Thank you.[/quote

If concerns are not removed, they should drop 3 levels, leaving a new manager with a chance of giving a player with level 1 concern (previously level 4) enough game time to then have his concern removed.

Unfortunately the 'concerns' is quite a basic addition and i am not sure whether SM care too much about such detailed attention anymore, this is highlighted by the fact that when you sell off your high rated players, some very low youth players then have concerns because now they are 2nd choice CF and you havnt played the '75' youngsters because you had players rated 90+, you then buy your new squad and the '75' with concerns goes back to being 6th choice but still keeps his concern.[/quote']

Good suggestion, but as you said, wonder if SM is caring to do anything about this. :confused:

People would just abuse it. The concerns are there because of game time and make game worlds slightly more interesting when transfers are forced. If anything paying off concerns should be limited or removed.