RONALDO, Cristiano W/F

MANCINI, Alessandro W

ETO'O, Samuel F

GUDJOHNSEN, Eiður F/AM

HIGUAIN, Gonzalo F/AM

VAN NISTELROOY, Ruud

Re: Who Should I Buy

I have no idea why you have so many keepers lol

I have no idea how you got such a team that in my opinion would even be very hard to achieve if you were cheating lol

I have no idea who you should buy as you have nearly every player on the database thats rated highly lol

No really it seems you have pretty much a good squad there already so in my opinion you don't need any advice on who to buy but 2 players I really like are BELLUSCHI, Fernando and Damien Escudero even though fernando's team River aren't at there best he has scored quite a few goals for them and Escudero I don't no much about at all but i like his name and he is young as well as being rated 88 haha

I was so helpful :rolleyes:

wow! :eek: Such a nice team, I wish I could have a team like that... How long did it take for you to build this team? Or was your team like this already when you joined? How come you have so much money with the fantastic players? Nothing to say... Best team I've ever saw...Got no advice...

Maybe since that you have so much money, you should buy the other good players, the "not-as-good" players that are in other teams, so you could beat them easiear...LOL:D

First of all, get rid of at least one of those goalies, man:) I mean, seriously, even if you got them all for free, it still doesn't make sense to keep them all... unless, of course, you're planing to fill midfield with them:D

Now, I don't know what formation you're playing, but it seems that you could use a good left wingback... maybe Arsenal's G. Clichy - he's young and he should get an increase in the next rating change - or Barcelona's E. Abidal if you're looking for higher ratings. Consider also, Real's R. Drenthe and Marcelo. I mean, they might have a bit too low ratings for your taste:) , but they certainly have a bright future in this game.

In general, you could get more defenders - R. Albiol, G. Sergio Ramos, P. Mexes, B. Sagna, R. Alexis... to name a few - and maybe another striker - L. Messi, F. Torres, K. Benzema, B. Krkic or maybe S. Jovetic. It doesn't seem that you need more midfielders, but if you're going to buy somebody I would advice you to go for either C. Fabregas or S. Nasri.

In the end, whatever your decision might be, look for a younger players ONLY.