Sign in to follow this  
magnet matt

Alcantara, De Bruyne & Gundogan

What do we think about these 3 players disregarding injuries for a moment?

When playing, what is the potential ratings for these 3 in the near future? I have Gundogan, am thinking of buying Alcantara and swapping Gundogan for De Bruyne but I'm not sure if being at Wolfsburg effects his rating potential at all?

Then there's Rakitic that I could potentially go after but I think he may just be out of my price range.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Thanks guys :).

Re: Alcantara, De Bruyne & Gundogan

IF we re not considering injuries imo Gundogan is the best one there.He is class.

Alcantara has huge potential and if he isnt injury prone i could see him going to 93 at one point.

But i would still go for De Bruyne atm,he is one incredible player,he is also linked with Bayern.

IF we re not considering injuries imo Gundogan is the best one there.He is class.

Alcantara has huge potential and if he isnt injury prone i could see him going to 93 at one point.

But i would still go for De Bruyne atm' date='he is one incredible player,he is also linked with Bayern.[/quote']

Yeah I've put a bid in for De Bruyne today. I have a feeling he'll stay at Wolfsburg next season seeing as though they'll be playing CL football but if he has another season like this one then a huge move is on the cards.

It's difficult because I think Thiago as the chance to get the highest rating atm because of his club (when he finally starts playing again) but I can't afford to buy them all lol.

Thank you :).

Yeah I've put a bid in for De Bruyne today. I have a feeling he'll stay at Wolfsburg next season seeing as though they'll be playing CL football but if he has another season like this one then a huge move is on the cards.

It's difficult because I think Thiago as the chance to get the highest rating atm because of his club (when he finally starts playing again) but I can't afford to buy them all lol.

Thank you :).

De Bruyne will stay at Wolfsburg for next season 100%.