Choosing between Alcantara, De Bruyne and Gundogan

magnet matt

Choosing between Alcantara, De Bruyne and Gundogan  

1. 1.

• Thiago Alcantara
    • Kevin De Bruyne
    • Ilkay Gundogan

How would you order these 3 players in terms of potential highest rating over the next season or two? Who will go the furthest and become the better player? Disregarding injuries for a second.

My current thoughts are maybe Alcantara is at the biggest club (which could land him the highest. Rating?), Gundogan is the one always linked with a move elsewhere and De Bruyne possibly being the better player at the moment but at the worst (least recognisable) club which could maybe effect his rating moving forward?

I currently have Gundogan, am thinking of buying Alcantara and if I sold Gundogan I could probably scrape the money together to buy De Bruyne.

Thanks for you opinions guys :).

Re: Choosing between Alcantara, De Bruyne and Gundogan

IMO is kind of a tie between De Bruyne and Alcantara, i simply don't think Gundogan is as talented as them, but i know that are people that will strongly disagree.

If Alcantara can stay fit, i definitely would choose him, otherwise, i would go for de Bruyne, at least he will get to 92 first, and maybe 93 if he continues this form next season, after that the sky is the limit.

IMO is kind of a tie between De Bruyne and Alcantara' date=' i simply don't think Gundogan is as talented as them, but i know that are people that will strongly disagree.

If Alcantara can stay fit, i definitely would choose him, otherwise, i would go for de Bruyne, at least he will get to 92 first, and maybe 93 if he continues this form next season, after that the sky is the limit.[/quote']

Thank you. Maybe it's worth selling my Gundogan then and buying the other 2? I can afford one of them but to purchase both Gundogan would have to go.

All 3 are very talented.

But I'd be worried about Thiago and Gundo's injury struggles.

Besides' date=' de Bruyne's stats this season are absolutely incredible.

It will be a farce if he doesn't rise to 92.[/quote']

Yeah completely agree to be honest. I've noticed today as well that Draxler has become available in my GW too lol but he's been injured as well hasn't he.

Id personally go for Alcantara. He strikes me as the natural successor to Alonso at Bayern Munich. Granted' date=' he could be another 'Wilshere' but I don't envisage it happening.[/quote']

Thank you.

I do like Thiago. If he was fit I'd have bought him but while he continues to go the season without playing he won't get a rise. Too many good players to go after man haha.

Thank you.

I do like Thiago. If he was fit I'd have bought him but while he continues to go the season without playing he won't get a rise. Too many good players to go after man haha.

Very true and half of the appeal of this 'game' is the ability to spot what is coming and about how risk averse you are? Granted, it is a game and as a debt collector/PI you could say I am Very prone to taking risks! LOL.

I've had some initial 'rubs' with people on this forum but if the truth be known, they seem like a good bunch!

Very true and half of the appeal of this 'game' is the ability to spot what is coming and about how risk averse you are? Granted' date=' it is a game and as a debt collector/PI you could say I am Very prone to taking risks! LOL.

I've had some initial 'rubs' with people on this forum but if the truth be known, they seem like a good bunch![/quote']

Yeah I've had a few rubs with people as well and I don't mean to be rude I just ask plenty of questions. I worry about making the wrong decision and don't want to sell/buy the wrong player lol